Wanna see a pretty good movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm watching this video that came out yesterday in video stores. You may have heard of it. It is called Matrix Reloaded. It's pretty cool, except for when it's trying to be like TRON. Reloaded is about these time travellers, I think, and they go into the future and discover that the human race is really a bunch of Kung Fu Masters. But there is this one evil guy, and you could swear he looks like Elrond, he duplicates himself and fights that dude from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, the guy who plays Ted. So, Ted and Elrond go toe to toe like seven hundred times throughout this movie. Suddenly, Larry Fishurne starts yelling at everyone and they all love it. It was the most uncomfortable part of the movie. Then I fell asleep.

I am about to watch the rest, though. Don't worry, I'll let you all in on what happens next. wink

Yours Truly, -the tired one.

Tired Hiker
"oh god . . . ."

"Smith will suffice."

badkittykitty
no th cover your eyes..through the whole thing k'

Tired Hiker
It's wierd, I'm actually liking it.

badkittykitty
what,What???! *ack..cough*really that is wierd

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I know. I dig it. I'm actually liking it. You know what I just thought of?

badkittykitty
couldnt imagine..what?

Tired Hiker
Of all the cool series movies like, STAR WARS, Lord of the Rings, MATRIX, and X-Men . . . MATRIX is the only one that shows titties.

BackFire349
Keep an eye out for the "Brilliant" and "Deep" philisophical messages in the movie. They shouldn't be to hard to spot since they were made glaringly obvious, so even the most simple individual could get them and feel special about "catching" the deep religious metaphors throughout the flick.

Celsius
Where!?!?!?!?!?! Where does it show titties??????? TELL ME!! I couldnt find any stick out tongue

badkittykitty
theres no good titties though th

BackFire349
We do see a good chunk of Neo's pasty white ass though, oh what a great movie.

Tired Hiker
They show some titties during the big dance scene. I know what is going to happen,though. After the big fight on the freeway, the movie is going to get all philosophical and I'll fall asleep.

LindsIsTightK
I LOVE THIS MOVIE OK! TH you can buy me a copy and mail it to me, it would be much appreciated yes

Tired Hiker
Okay, I have to go now and finish watching this, bye.

BackFire349
Just turn it of now, you won't miss anything except pretentiousness.

badkittykitty
right bf is th turn it off

BackFire349
Thats the story of my life.

LindsIsTightK
miffed

Tired Hiker
Hey guys, I don't mean to offend anyone, but I actually liked the whole movie. Sorry.

BackFire349
really? even the preachy pretentious stuff?

Tired Hiker
I was awake enough this time. It was interesting.

BackFire349
I'll have to disagree, it was basically the same messages contained in every other movie having a religious underlying message, just this one made it's "message" extremely obvious.

Tired Hiker
I don't know about the messages. I enjoyed the movie for it's clever action sequences and interesting stuff. Like, I finally figured out that Neo is doing in the Matrix what Agent Smith is doing in the real world.

badkittykitty
maybe the next one will be better..not all movies can match kill bill*unfortunately*

Tired Hiker
It's really trippy, man.

Tired Hiker
Kill Bill kicked so much ass its not even funny. I'll see that movie five more times.

badkittykitty
omg I plan on seeing it again this weekend! *jumps for joy*

BackFire349
the fight scenes in reloaded seemed rather forced, and they didn't go anywhere. Neo just ran off like a pussy after each one.

Tired Hiker
I'll see it at my brand new god damn 20 plex across the street.

Tired Hiker
But still though, I can't wait to buy X2 on DVD. That's all I care about. Oh, and ROTKing.

Tired Hiker
He didn't run away from the guy who tested him for the Oracle? He didn't run from all of Merovingian's posse? Wuddup Backfire?

LindsIsTightK
*dances* *parties* WOO GO RELOADED!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

BackFire349
Well the guy with the oracle wasn't a real enemy, so that doesn't count.

And that posse is the only fight that ended acceptably. The scene when he fought all the smiths was completely random. Talking to the oracle and then i guess the wachowski's decided that the audience would be bored with their mumbo jumbo philosophical dialogue, so they needed a fight scene to make up for it.

Tired Hiker
But what if all the Smiths were the reason why Neo didn't chose to save the Human race, but to save Trinity? Neo seems to be different from the other five 'prophecies'. So why wouldn't Agent Smith be different as well. Maybe it is Agent Smith who is the one!

BackFire349
*shrugs* who know's what kinda crap they'll pull out of their ass for the next one.

badkittykitty
god I hope so th!

Tired Hiker
Check this out my movie friends, what if in Kill Bill Vol. 2 , What if Uma's character dies?!!! I mean, it is so prdictible. So far 2 out of 5 people have died. But, what if we learn more about Uma's character and we end up disliking her. What if Bill is the one to priase! Just what if?!!!

badkittykitty
all I know is QT can do nothing wrong at this point and if shes a ass that deserves to die a horrible death then lets the chips&blood fall where it my lol

BackFire349
yeah, i thought about that as well. But i don't think that will happen.

First off, why would that asian guy who made the sword agree to make it for the person who was going to kill bill if bill wasn't evil.

Secondly, if she deserved what she got and if she was wrong for whatever it was she did to bring on her near death, then why would they all apologize to her and say how much she deserves her revenge.

badkittykitty
bill was also the guy who made the swords student,he really must be evil

Tired Hiker
Okay, I believe it. smokin'

slayer
i'm gonna c that it came out in Aust 2day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.