not a happy bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Hey ppl i'm not a happy bunny, Girls IF u have a bf do they say things about other girls? mine did on this board sad that upset me though him saying things bout ''sexy girls'' I think he's trying to say i'm not sexy 2 him anymore sad *cries* i love him but i didn't expect that 2 come though.

Stefman baby if u come on here i'll talk 2 u on msn ok? i'll do a copy of wot u wrote and think of that well i dunno i'll just talk 2 u luv u still xxxx

LindsIsTightK
What did he say and about who?

Cemetry Slut
hang on i'll find this topic about it

Rogue Jedi
men.....we stink, sister.....

Cemetry Slut
i guessed is it me or is my boyfriend commenting on sexier girls or not?
thats wot he said underneath

but yeah, those are dutch people I like french people, I find girls with a french accent very sexy

BackFire349
It's you.

LindsIsTightK
Don't take it so seriously, if he were commenting on another actual girl on the boards or someone that he knew in real life, it might be taken differently.
But what he said was just a general statement. Guys are also aloud to call celebrities hot and it's not suppossed to be a problem.

Cemetry Slut
wot u mean its me?

Cemetry Slut
ok then i'll think about that in future smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
It's you, you're fault for taking something so trival so seriously. Let the guy think french accents are sexy, that doesn't mean he doesn't think you are sexy.

Or, if you really wanna be sure, start talking with a french accent.

Cemetry Slut
NO CUZ I DONT LIKE FRENCH TALK roll eyes (sarcastic) mad BYE!!!!!!!!!

Cemetry Slut
Stefman baby i love u i really do i'll talk 2 u on msn babe xxxxxxxxxxlove

StefMan
I ****ing love you too, but why are you so pissed off about this little thing, and why do you think that I dont love you anymore and all that sad sad sad

*snog* love

ChinaNiki
CS have confidence in SM's love for you. You're the one he picked. yes

StefMan
thanx for sticking up for me big grin

slayer
yeah if u want i've got a room with a water bed and some sexy music.
*plays sexy music: give me head if u give me some garlic bread i'll suck ur dick but not really quick cause i know that ur not a prick! Pm me 4 da rest.

Storm
yes he does big grin
but I' m not worried about it cause it' s not something specific about one girl but a generalisation
I trust him

StefMan
wtf? roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

slayer
yes aren't i just a talanted songwriter! big grin

StefMan
you should write lyrics for all these teeny pop artists laughing

slayer
laughing out loud

Cemetry Slut
wtf??????? confused

StefMan
they are trying to say that I love you and that u shouldnt be worried

Storm
there are so many girls but he chose you

Cemetry Slut
awww thats sweet smile love

StefMan
uh huh big grin *snogs u* love

Cemetry Slut
*snogs u* love

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.