how often do u watch a horror movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
hey guys just wondering how often u watch a horror movie. I watch 1 almost every day.

BackFire349
every few days.

movie_freak
A couple of times in a month

Dario Argento
1 every day

slayer
cool finally some1 who watches em as much as i do!!!!

Evil Dead
Atleast one a day.........sometimes two. Yesterday I watched Parenthood which is a comedy.......but then followed it with my new Texas Chainsaw SE dvd..............day before that I watched Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal..........day before that I watched Last House on the Left and Return of the Living Dead.........day before that I watched I Spit on Your Grave and Animal House which is ofcourse a comedy.

Just depends.......I usually watch two movies a day......sometimes they are both horror, more often than not one is horror and the other is of a different genre.

Lord_Andres
2time a week

Cowboyography
I get five movies out from netflix at a time and I would say 4 out of five every time are horror, and I get those delivered about every 4 days, however this allows me never to watch the same movies!!

BidMyBlood2Run
3 or 4 times a month, college doesn't allow much time for movies.

lil bitchiness
yeah same here...well University work is kinda well..all over, so
id say...about 4 or 5 times a month, sometimes more sometimes less...

loserib
a few times a week

blakangel
I watch one every other day... stick out tongue

wicker_man
When im in the mood so time periods will vary.

xblanex
yea i watch them whenever, i dont actually have a set time period.

freddy101
This week has been more of a horor mood then usual and I have been watching one of the Elm St collection each day this week!! smile

Espantada20
Whenever I feel like one.

ANGELIQUE
I AGREE WITH WICKER MAN,I WATCH THEM WHEN
I'M IN THE MOOD FOR ONE,BUT DURING OCTOBER
I WATCH A LOT OF THEM!I LOVE HORROR MOIVES
love love love love love love love

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i watch horror movies as much as i can.

slayer
yeah on Foxtel they have horror movie marathons every Friday of October! Last week was night of the living dead, the lost boys and creepshow

LeAtHerRFace
Whenever I Want

worldindustries
When I have the time or when they are on.

Striel
I watch horror movies a couple times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less, it just depends on the mood I am in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.