All Programs??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyShady
The Oracle clearly states in Reloaded that all of the programs that are doing something that theyre not supposed to be doing are seen. If this is true then how come Neo can see the Oracle, Seraph, the Merovingian, the Keymaker, the Twins, Persephone, u get what im saying? If u cant see programs that are doing what theyre supposed to be doing. Then why do we see a crap load of them anyways??

JediHDM
I don't think that's EXACTLY what she meant...I think she meant that, the ones that SHOULD be invisible, such as those that are doing what they were programed to do, ie program for wind, trees, grass, etc. they BLEND into the environment, ie they look like everyone else. THe ones that AREN'T doing their job, THEY are the "anomalies", ie the werewolves, vampires, aliens, etc...By "invisible", she doesn't mean see-through, it means, you wouldn't know them from a human, such as the oracle, Seraph, Mero, Persephone...

rysdigital
i thought you'd get banned if you posted one more thing with an irrelevant attached pic.

guess you're ****ed.

dave123
hmm, who says the oracle and others aint doing their job?

-=Urot=-
*** That Pic/Sig Is way too big! O_o ***

tshirt
I understood it more as you don't notice the programs that are simply doing their job. They are just doing their job. Birds flying or something like that. It is the programs that have stopped doing their job, and are now doing something else. Like Mer, or the Oracle or ghosts or something.

droopy1592
Yeah, like if you are driving to work one day, and the traffic lights are blue, then someone's not doing their job... You better worry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.