New Revolutions Plot Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider

Nickydirtrider
Back on the ship, Trinity and Morpheus plug themselves in and find themselves at night in the Italian quarter, where Seraph is waiting for them. He takes them down a hallway to see the Oracle, warns them that she has changed. The oracle, back in her kitchen, explains that it's important that Neo is saved. In her usual guessing games, she makes Trinity explain where they need to go next based on the information she has "The Merovingian", Neo's words. Morpheus and Trinity argue over whether or not they can take him on themselves, and the Oracle reminds them that they don't even know where he is anymore. She explains he's in a very exclusive club, but not to worry, because she's sending them with a VIP member. The camera pans to Seraph who smiles. "Neo's in Purgatory." He says. "Let's go to Hell." The oracle asks them to hurry, because she's expecting a guest.

Just as they leave, seconds later Neo arrives at the end of the tunnel, and sees Seraph, Morpheus and Trinity leave her building and get into a black car. He runs to meet them, but they don't notice and drive away. Fed up, he walks into the building they left, where he meets the Oracle, and she says he's right on time, as usual. He asks why she didn't tell Morpheus and Trinity to wait for him. She asks him why he ran down the tunnel instead of flying. He says he can't fly anymore, that he's weak. And then she says that's why she didn't want him to go with them, that there's no room for weak where they went.

He asks her questions about the Architect and whether the Matrix is doomed. She hands him a red pill and says that the threat of Smith is far greater to the robots than the threat of losing the Matrix. He asks her where they'll get their power, and she asks him where Zion gets their power. The earth's core. That's what the architect meant by different levels of survival they'd be prepared to accept. Neo asks if Zion can be saved, and the Oracle says that because he didn't reload the matrix, the robots are going to destroy it.

We cut to club hell. Trinity is disgusted to discover that the twins are alive and well, after their car exploded. They say something about the ability to become invincible is especially useful in the middle of explosions. There is a spectacular battle between them all. It ends on a sad note, as Seraph sacrifices himself to keep the twins visible long enough to die. Persephone, obviously back at Mero's side even makes a couple of gunshots.

Back in the oracle's office, Neo asks why he can only act in the matrix world and has no sensation in the real world. The oracle gives a wonderfully grandmother line about how children never want to take their pills. She says "The red pill, like many important things in life, come in threes." Neo unwraps the candy package from Reloaded revealing another red pill. He pops both in his mouth, and suddenly wakes up on the ship. He sits up, and in a wonderful piece of directing Bane wakes up too at the same time, yet they mirror each other's actions so much that they think at first it's a real mirror of their back. When they realize what's going on, they begin to fight in the ship's hull. It culminates with a blaze of lightning in Neo's face, blinding him. Back in the Oracle's kitchen, Neo says "I've got a problem, someone's fighting me here and I can't see." and the Oracle says, "You only destroyed your eyes in one world." All of a sudden, Neo starts to see things in Code in the real world, and Bane turns into a fire silhouette, revealing his true identity as Smith. Neo fights even harder, and manages to throw him through a hole in the bottom of the ship.

We cut back to Zion, and at this point the people inside are all prepared for battle, and the sentinels are so close that they can hear them. Everyone is nervous and more inspiring speeches are given. There are some wonderful shots of Zion's walkways, full of people. The Kid from the last movie and Animatrix comes back and proves to be a semi-useful warrior, despite coming close to death a few times.

Back in club hell, the Merovingian and Persephone are cornered. Mero dares Morpheus to kill him, that it wont bring Neo back. All of a sudden, Trinity looks at Persephone, and something clicks about the kiss they experienced. "No, but killing her might." All of a sudden Mero starts to sweat. "You wouldn't." And in a swift movie, Trinity says to him "You might not get Jealous, but I do" and shoots Persephone in cold blood.

In the Oracle's kitchen, there's a knock on the door. A bunch of Agent smiths begin to enter, and Neo assumes his battle stance before turning into green code and disappearing. Smith is disappointed at losing Neo, but is all too happy to destroy the Oracle and does so. At the same time, Bane's body, on the ground in the desert of the living turns into code and disappears the same way, separating them into real/matrix worlds.

Back in club Hell, Morpheus and Trinity call back to the ship and are surprised to hear Neo answer (who has re-united with the ship captain.) He gives them the address of a local phone, and they come back out of the matrix and re-unite. All is well, but there's that feeling that they've lost more than they've gained. Neo is still blind, wearing a blindfold over his face. The oracle is dead. Zion is about to be destroyed. They make the decision that the best thing to do is go back and fight the sentinels with the last of the human survivors.

This is where the third act of the movie begins, and there's a spectacular yet horrifying special effects sequence as Zion begins to get destroyed. The ship with Morpheus, Neo and Trinity approaches during the bloodshed helping out the best they can. They begin to lose the battle terribly, being vastly outnumbered and outgunned. Morpheus is convinced that there's got to be a better plan of attack. All of a sudden Neo is stunned with an epiphany. He asks Trinity, to describe what's going on around him and the captain says something like "Hah, you're good, but not good enough to fight without your vision." He insists, and Trinity describes the horror going on. When she stumbles upon the description of three huge power cables, Neo stands up in place.

He demands that they follow them. Trinity asks him what he's talking about, and he explains that the Oracle mentioned it to him. Morpheus, at this point, is terribly fed up. He used to be a believer, but he's seen too much. Things have gotten progressively worse, and he thinks he'd be better serving humanity by fighting than by chasing cables. The ship captain agrees, but Trinity stands by him regardless. However, at this point their ship is so badly damaged that it's almost useless to fight, so they hand it over. Neo and Trinity drop them off where they rejoin the fight on foot, now that the sentinels have started to destroy hundreds of people on the inside of Zion.

Neo tells Trinity to fly close to the cables, and scares her by describing the surroundings in detail. She observes that it doesn't make sense, but nothing has made sense ever since they met. Surprisingly, the sentinels aren't willing to blow up anything even remotely close to their ships, presumably because the cables provide some sort of important capability to them. The cables turn upwards, and they end up flying directly to the surface, in the middle of the desert to a place known as 01. The cables stop at a platform, and the ship lands. Neo and Trinity stumble out in front of an odd green doorway. She knocks on it, but it's solid. Neo, reaches out like a blind person, and is surprised that his hands go right through it, as if it's water. He tells her that he has to go alone. She asks if he knows what he's doing here, and he says he has a good idea. They exchange a kiss, as if it's their last.

Neo walks through the door, and the second he does he finds that his eyes have repaired themselves. He's in a psychedelic hallway that changes color, and all alongside him are weird looking creatures staring at him. He walks the length, and is presented with another green door. He walks through it, and is disoriented when he finds himself on top of a cliff. A huge robot shows up and speaks to him in a metallic voice. In its center is a screen with faces that change depending on what it's talking about.

Nickydirtrider

Nickydirtrider
once again i didnt write this i just read it on another post and thought maybe some people (like myself) like to read spoilers so when the movie comes out we can see how off or how on it is...so dont flame me...go to that forum and flame that person ok...peace

JediHDM
AGAIN WITH THE SPOILERS?! NICKY, YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WE HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE POST SPOILERS, WHY DO IT?!

Korri
yeah please make it stop sad

miggfl
"A little girl, who identifies herself as Rama-Kandra"

Damn shame it is, that the little girls name is Sati, and the father is Rama.

Ooops. Another one bites the dust.

JediHDM
HAHAHA....I love that song...

Korri
yup

monkey4life
thanx very much if dis is the real verson it seams g8 it just wants to make me see it more for the bit u missed out iv sat hear and read all the spoilers and this one seams to make more sence than the others thamx smile

burlyman
miffed WHY WHY WHY! tbh its way too long for me to be bothered to read

SpikeSpiegel
and also we know trin meets neo in mobil ave, there's no mention of that

Cowboyography
sounds good but horseshoit

dave123
guess how many words of that spoiler i read?

The Ones
I read it and it looks like the real version but just weeks away, we dont have much time to wait and see if its true for our selves

rysdigital
it's already been disproved. read the thread, for **** sake.

droopy1592

audioheem
yknow i dont find spoiler posts annoying, its fun reading what could happen if an idiot wrote the film!

Yeah Dude
worst "spoiler"...EVER!

forumcrew
im sure its not true.. but it is atleast the best one ive heard.. the kid getting a sneak attack stab though... with a million smiths running around? doubtfull

clavis9495
STOP THE FREAKIN SPOILER POSTING!!!

soybean311
That is probably the best one I have read. We'll see if its true on November 5th! I can't wait. big grin

droopy1592
How can it be the best one you've heard when it's so dumb? Sounds like a kid wrote it.... not that a kid can't write a good story.

sith_darth_jay
best spoiler ever....

at the end of the movie you'll see the end credits

miggfl
I don't get it?

Why are you people saying "This is a good spoiler" I've already posted this once in the thread, is no one reading?

THE FATHER IS RAMA KANDRA THE GIRL IS SATI THE SPOILER IS FAKE.

A bad fake at that! What the heck man!

Stop saying its a good spoiler for crying out loud its not, they didn't even get the damn names right!

big grin

JediHDM
no, we dont read spoilers, but i didnt say it was good, i dont think any spoilers are good...

miggfl
Yeah jedi I know you don't, but theres at least 3 or 4 people in this thread that say its the best spoiler they've read so far sad

I'd think if someone were gonna write a spoiler they'd at least get the names right :P

JediHDM
and the events right... Morpheus fighting bane...Pssh

rysdigital
here here

sith_darth_jay
i really can't understand why ppl won't wait for the movie to open, instead they waste their time reading stupid spoilers

GABRIEL05
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE RUINED IT FOR ME!!! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALLL TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL AND BACK AGAIN... THEN BACK TO HELL ONCE MORE!!!!!!! wink

JediHDM
woah there, good buddy, no need to go all RAGE-y on us...only postin a spoiler, like all the other dimwits...JJ, sith_darth_jay...I thought it was funny

AliasNeo15
yes, maybe the best spoiler, only becus it ends on a good note. the other one was the Morpheus ends with Niobe. By the way, i heard nothing of Niobe, or Morpheus's quote....."He fights for us, He fights for all of us"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.