Does anyone else think Tammin Sursok (Dani From Home & Away) is hot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beg 4 Mercy
Or is it just me that thinks this?

badkittykitty
who? you got a pic or what?

Beg 4 Mercy
Her official website is http://www.tamminsursok.com.au/

Beg 4 Mercy
Come on i can't be the only one, what about all her fans?

slayer
all my friends do i think she's ok looking but Jennifer love Hewitt would beat her anyday.

Beg 4 Mercy
I Dunno, But there would be a preety good competition i think.

slayer
nah Jen would win easily! drool....

Mist
ummm........b4m, home and away is an aussie show.....the americans and canadians(well, basically anyone not aussie) wont know who she is.

Beg 4 Mercy
yeah i suppose. come on aussies!!!

Ms Hyde
I saw Home and Away while travelling a wee bit of Asia. They get this in the UK too I believe eek!

I think she is pretty smile I would like to see Tammin Sursok take the plunge into a career outside Australia.

m!$hA
yes she's gorgeous!
she's got lovely brown hair, and beautiful green eyes, and the perfect body! basically she's perfect, damn girl mad

m!$hA
you live in aussie!? eek!
what part?

badboy2004
yeah shes hot

Ms Hyde
^ Calm down, misha beer

I thought she had green eyes whistle

BTW, this should be in the Actress page or something eek!

slayer
(l) Majorly (l)

m!$hA
oh whoops i meant to write green eyes! embarrasment

its so exciting to know that another aussie is on kmc though eek!

Ms Hyde
There are quite a few here... invisible happy

Syren
I used to think she was stunning, in fact superficially I still very much do, but her character on Home & Away is now more than annoying. She whines constantly, and blames everyone for everything. Beauty really is only skin deep. Obviously if I were to see her in another show, perhaps as a nicer character, it would help me not to look at her and cringe erm

shaber
Beauty is in the bone structure as well (ref. sig.)

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I stand corrected stick out tongue

Ms Hyde
I hope before she does go overseas, she takes a break. I'm not sure how well soap stars are taken in the acting world.

Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia and Holly Valance... all from Neighbours and now in some sort of music career eek!

Corran
she's OK.

trouble
shes swicked

Syren
Wickedly nasal, have you noticed? diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.