New Star wars fan, need help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mk1979
Hi everyone, I am like so totally excited about ch.2! I mean, I wasn't a big Star Wars fan untill I saw Ch.1! I hadn't even seen those old Starwars movies, you know, the ones they were made in the 60's or something! I know that will probally make alot of you hard core star wars fans mad, but the special effects in those movies are terrible! I think that Lukas guy should remaster them and put them on DVD, then maybe they wouldn't look so cheesy! Anyways, I just want to say that I am so totally excited about Ch.2! I mean, i cant wait to see how Luke Skywalker turns into Darth vader, that is going to be so totally cool! I do think that Lukas could've got a better actress to play the young princess Laya! I mean, that girl from the professional looks nothing like Carie Fissher! Anyways, I was wondering if that hairy ape monster will be in Ch. 2, I remeber him from one of those old movies, and I thought he was funny! So if anyone knows please spill the beans!

ratcat
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Hmmm! Is he having us on? And if you really are serious, then you have a lot to learn my young friend!

mk1979
Yes you guys!, I am like so totally serious about finding out if that ape man is going to be in Ch.2! Look, I know that I dont know alot about Star Wars, I have really tried my best to learn as much as I can, and I made an effort to get the old Star Wars movies on DVD, but no one sells them! I went to the Virgin Superstore Times Square, which is just 7 blocks south of where I live and they did not have them! The guy said that they had some on tape, some special edition or something like that, and that was it! I know that they must be on DVD somewhere! I refuse to buy anything on tape anymore, DVD is so much better! I dont meen to sound rude or anything, but I am frankly a little displeased at the lack of replies to my query! I looked at all the other posts, and they all have replies in the double digits, and mine had only 2! This is a little embarassing! So please, if anyone knows if that nice hairy man is going to be in Ch 2 please let me know! I really like him, he was funny and not scarry like that Dart Vayder dude! Ohh, before I forget, I think that Lukas guy is so dumb! I mean in Ch1, Laya was A Queen, but in the old movies they call her princess! What's up with that?, Does she get demoted to princess or something?, I am like so totally confused it aint even funny!

Edna_witch
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

ratcat
Easy to spot, this fallen one is..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
This is gonna take some time... smokin'

Edna_witch
My sentiments exactly! You get the chair, I'll get the brainwashing equipment! We will have him fit for star Wars fanaticism in no time!

ratcat
Now, this I gotta see...

zereil
UShgarak I need you help please respond on Mikes web soon dude, I'll be joining this site again soon dudes the comics and all, take care the love and may the force be with you

mk1979
Shoey!!!! That's the apes name! I called my friend who lives down in the village, and he said that he is pretty sure that shoey will not be in Episode 2! I feel so dumb calling it Ch 2! Sorry guys! Oh, and he just busted out lauging when I asked him about Princess Laya! He explained the entire situation concerning her! I am a little upset about shoey not being in Episode 2, but what can you do?, and who knows, maybe Kevin is wrong! Let's hope he's wrong, because shoey is totally kewl!!! Oh, he also said that there are no Star Wars DVD's but that he is sure that Ch1, I mean episode 1 is going to be released over Christmas, because he heard that a department store in Paris is planning on a big marketing campaign to promote the Ch1 DVD! So when that one comes out, I'll get it! We'll since I know about shoey, theres really no reason for me to post on this board anymore, besides, it's not like anyone answered any of my questions anyways! We'll i'll see you all later, and MAY YOU BE WITH THE FORCE!!!! smile

ratcat
Short, brief, but entertaining.

Ushgarak
Err... ok, Zereil... sorry, but I was actually asleep at that point... I'll keep a look out for you.

ratcat
What's Mikes Web?

Ushgarak
Chat place that Zereil uses.

Edna_witch
Good I was starting to worry you were a spider!

mk1979
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you people didn't think you'd hear from me again! Everyone, brace yourselves! I went to Blockbuster yesterday, rented Episodes IV-VI and Episode I and watched them all! I am now 100% knowledgeable about the Star Wars universe! I feel so stupid, it was Chewy, not Shoey, I must of heard wrong(damn cell phones!)Oh, I am now like so totally excited about episode 2! I cant wait to see how Anakin turns into Darth Vader! Do you think they kill his mother?, That is the only reason I can think of for him to turn to the dark side! I wonder what happens to the Jedi Council! Poor Yoda goes from living in Couriscant to that nasty dump of a planet!!! Is he and Obiwan the only Jedis that survive?, Wow, I cant wait for Episode 2 to come out!

ratcat
An almost.... unbelievable transformation.

ratcat
Hmmmm, that's not very nice.

mk1979
Post above (that RC was commenting on) has been deleted, so this reply is unnceccessary.

darth fester
that was brilliant can we have more of this guy

please mk1979 come back we love you

Bardock42
This is funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.