I hate needles!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
I really hate needles and i'm gonna have 2 get my tetanus shot soon. Ahhhhhhhhh i kicked the doctor when i had my moningococl 1! Do u like needles?

yerssot
"When I'm pins and I'm needles"
Blur

Storm
it' s only a small prick, it' s not that bad
you almost don' t feel it

SystemicAnomaly
Haven't got a shot for a long time smokin'

slayer
it's not the pain it's just it's a discusting knife-like sharp object that goes into u the idea of that is just gross! *throws up* and ui hate it when they scrape the bone!

Storm
blink scrape the bone

yerssot
and that's why you should never get sick

slayer
yup sick

clavis9495
owkee gory story time! I once got my allergy and astma shots and they put this verry big needle in my arm and then it broke when it was in my arm. The worst was that I had to do it all over again. They couldnt get it out first so I had to go to hospital. They got it out and all but it was damn sore! Also the lady used a to big needle for in my arm and that's why it broke! Still gives me bad dreams! eek!

slayer
it'd give me nightmares 4 life!

clavis9495
It happend when I was 9 and I'm 16 now so yes I think it's gonna be like this the rest of my life!

slayer
I feel sooooooo sory 4 u.

DeNiro
i got so many friends that like needels it isnt funny but i for one dont care i could have a shot and actully like it cause it is not everday u gtet stuck with sumething without it huirting but if i had the choice i would say naw i dont want a shot it is cool

slayer
yeah all my friends love em! I dont know how though.

clavis9495
yuk I hope someday they'll know how it feels like to get a needle stuck under your skin... without anything you can do. My arm was just paralized for 2 days after because of the things I needed in hospital to keep me calm.

blakangel
Oooh I like needles.... but I guess Im classified weird.

slayer
i kicked the doctor several times they had 2 get some1 2 come in and sit on me!

Bhang
Heard that before have ya Storm laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.