Hey Crash!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
you have been logged on for like 45 minutes and u still yet to post so i decided to giv ya a howdy big grin rolling on floor laughing

slayer
hey Crash i'm givin' howdy 2!

Korri
crash has posted...but now he has gone to school

DeNiro
school ARRRRGHHHHHH mad i got to go in another ten minutes

slayer
we'll miss u!

Korri
i dont have to go today...im off all this week stick out tongue

clavis9495
ME 3 HEHEHE *evil grin*

Korri
big grin

DeNiro
u suck and thank u for missing me big grin i feel needed hehe but ne way i dont want to GOOOOOO ARRRGGGHHHH

Korri
say u r very sick

DeNiro
i am gettin a ride from my nehgibor and also i feel great and i couldnt fake it to ne one ne way cause noone is here and also i have taken off about ten days already ditching so i got to go so later everyone have a nice day big grin sincerly me

Korri
have a nice day stick out tongue *hugs*

DeNiro
IMMMM BACKKKKK im in studdy hall again and i got my feet up on the chair i am on the teachers computer and drinking ice tea doing scarface impression because i am luved by the studdy hall teacher so i can do what i want big grin

Korri
say hi for me big grin

DeNiro
to who my studdy hall teacher

Korri
laughing out loud yeah

DeNiro
she said howdy and said to me that i should get anotehr hobby im like what hobby this is my life stick out tongue

Korri
mine too

tell her i sent her a cookie

DeNiro
i had to get off it is now 3 41 and i am going to the gym soon so i cant tell her laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
Did someboody say my Name???? YEAH I hate school too.... but ounce it is over I went to the Cosco (Old Club Price) And bought.... MATRIX RELOADED!!! YEAH!!! And then I had Piloting classes.......... THEN I AM BACK!!! then I have to my home work...... THEN I SEE MTV SPEACIL ON RELOADED 2 DISK SPEACIAL EDITION THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN!!!!. then i got to bed..... THEN I WAKE UP! (no wait... thats bad) then I got to school... THEN SCHOOL IS OVER!!!... then I got to cadets... BUT I AM THE SECTION'S COMMANDER'S RIGHT ARM!!!.... then I go home... (wait thats good) THEN I GO ON KMC!!!!! then I got to sleep... (I realy got to work this out.......)

DeNiro
cadets what the hells a cadet like a cop???

silver_tears
its like a boy scout stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
BOY SCOUT??!?!?!?! SORRY BUT DON'T YOU EVER SAy THAT AGAIN!!!! It is a military division. I am in the ROYAL AIR cadets of Canada... please note the "Royal" and the "Air" Air because I want to be a pilot and have lessons for piloting.

silver_tears
alright what he said stick out tongue

DeNiro
pilots r cool as hell i had a buddy who had a pilot license and he was going to buy a plane like this year just to **** around with i didnt know planes where so cheap like 50 to 100 thousand doallars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.