Freeway Chase

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Just Been watching my 5th gear Behind the scenes making of the freeway chase video

eek! Keanu, cars , motorbikes in the one programme!!! love

Well.....what can i say one of the best car chases i have ever seen apart fron the Ice chase in Die another Day

i love it i love it i love it!! big grin

OK THIS IS A ONE OFF NEVER TO BE REPEATED
i cant believe im saying this blink

Carrie-anne moss was very brave to ride that Ducati 996 all by herself not many ppl would have done that (apart from Keanu obvioulsy being a motorcyclist and Hugo Weaving if the cameraman had held out a fishing rod with a cookie on the end)

Oh my gawd what have i done!!! sick

Sifer
THAT GIRL CAN DRIVE! & That girl can drive her ass off! - Laurence Fishburne (Making of the Freeway Chase)

Sifer
Oh and a Duc996 is big f00kin bike smile

Dryden
well..shes good at straddling things I guess :P

Korri
i feel queesy now messed

JediHDM
Dryden> HAHAHA...you made Korri queasy, not easy to do...

And YES, TRINITY is the BOMB...or, set the bomb...Hmmm...forget it, shes awesome

Korri
there must be something wrong with me

JediHDM
No, just that you are becoming aware of the truth...

Korri
yeah rite!!

slinger
Korri, I nver really see you starting your own threads.

burlyman
korri is rated 29th biggest thread starter!! (out of whole forums)

Jakanden
That bike has been my dream bike since it first came out heh. I ride a Suzuki GSXR-1000 now but someday I will own that bike =)

JediHDM
burly> how do you know that?!

burlyman
i clicked on 'members' at the top of the page, you can work it out from there

shes 28th now

dragonpisces272
waow...so many threads...Korri> if you had to ride a bike like that, would you ride it? (and dont consider the fact that Keanu's there watching laughing out loud )

Korri
yeah i would have done it....but im a suicidal maniac messed

plus i love cars and motorbikes

dragonpisces272
haha i remember: "woman drivers no survivors...if you dont like the way we drive, get off of the sidewalk". Hahaha thats like me...trying to live up things in the fast lane

Korri
Life in the fast lane!!! woho!!

Laruuk
As Jakeanden can attest, once you get up to 15 miles an hour, the bike will keep itself upright.

I'm confused at the AWE everyone has over Carrie and the Ducati. She rode a motorcyle in the first movie to.

Surely you don't think she was really riding against the flow of traffic do you? That was certainly a FX.

Korri
yeah i know

dragonpisces272
hmmm... yeah she did ride in the first, but such a short time that people couldnt comprehend with her abilities, or what she can do on the motorcycle. In m2, well, she ripped. Its not just a longer ride, but she also has the keymaker on it while also dodging cars.

Korri
im never trying to be nice again messed

Matrix_man
hey korri wats ur fave car n bike?

Matrix_man
i like that bike. plus the nissan skyline! my dream car!

droopy1592
The 996 had stiff steering too, so it takes strength to make that baby turn fast like that.

Korri, how you like my Avataar?

Korri
Matrix Man> the skyline sucks!! i love ducati 996 but im a Harley girl

droopy> ha thats cute

Matrix_man
u tellin me that u wudnt get behind the wheel of 992HP Skyline that does 0-60 in 3 seconds and tops at 200mph, and can get even faster with its direct port NOS injection? ur craaaaazyyyyyy!

Korri
u would have to be an idiot to want to drive around in it...it is basically a skip on wheels

Matrix_man
ok so tell me wats ur fave car?

Korri
Aston Martin V12 its not SUPER fast but its powerfull and its a work of art

Matrix_man
hmm..not a bad choice. the '67 mustang GT500 is another fave of mine. u cant say thats a skip on wheels!

Korri
lol no thats a classic

Matrix_man
yehhhhh

Korri
i love expensive cars lol

Koenigsegg rules!

Matrix_man
245mph! i luv dat car..

Korri
big grin yeah go here....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t14696.html

Osiris
y didnt the agent jump directly to the morpheus' car

Korri
it was too far away

Matrix_man
because everything happens for a reason. there was purpose behind it.

big grin

Korri
laughing out loud gd point

dragonpisces272
hey cool, I love the aston martin vanquish...just like the one in die another day. Expensive cars are the best, but I know I can never live up to buy one laughing out loud

Korri
i love expensive cars!! love

dragonpisces272
Yah there really great. It makes your mouth water just looking at those car conventions, especially the new modeled ones with great interior and high speed engines (vroom,vroom!)

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/yes.gif

husky321
What is so dangerous about the freeway? I never understood why Morpheus said it was suicide.

Korri
hmm i dunno

Matrix_man
well......the freeway can be dangerous. if u ride ur bike blindfolded into oncoming traffic...

JediHDM
because, think about all the people confined in a close space on the freeway...all those potential agents, in cars that will probably be able to go ALOT faster than theirs...THATS why its suicide, because you have to watch EVERYONE!!!

husky321
that makes no sense. They walk around on the streets which are very crowded. They go through the mero's restaurant and other crowded places.

JediHDM
but on the freeway, each person around them is IN a killing machine, which can cause much more massive damage than just a person can by themself...would you rather go up against an agent, or an agent in a viper? which one is gonna be able to kill you easier, even if you can run very fast...Hmm, i think the agent in a viper, or a semi...

spydar1982
Agents wouldn't drive Vipers. Its not GM made. Cadalac CTS' & Escalade's, Saturn vehicles, Chevy Tahoe's, all GM made. Maybe a Corvette or Camaro or even a Trans-am but not a Viper.

JediHDM
i was making a point, but thank you, spydar...

spydar1982
i know i just had to be a smart ass. sorry.

JediHDM
apology accepted...here, have a cookie

spydar1982
isnt there milk in the matrix..... all these cookies and noo milk.... i guess this is as close as i get....

http://www.geocities.com/superherofood/HulkChocSyrup.jpg

spydar1982
.... again...

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.