Revolutions Tickets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

69erSteiner
I live in the U.S. and I was wondering if anyone out there knows how early you can pre-order tickets for Revolutions? I have been to several online ticket purchasing sites, but they are unavailable at the time. Someone please help me out.

The Ones
sorry mate i live in england

dragonpisces272
hehe I dont currently live in the US right now

-=Urot=-
I have camped out in front of the movie theater with my laptop in hand!

I will not move until nov 5th!! Happy Dance

Korri
*peers over at -=Urot's=- tent and waves*

ello big grin

-=Urot=-
http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Stoof/catgirl.gifHey Korri!!

Can I have one of you Oracle cookies?

Korri
big grin *hands Urot a cookie*

-=Urot=-
Thank you!

Now my day is complete.

Korri
lets all dance with the cookie Happy Dance

69erSteiner
I answered my own question....I got my tics last night.. WOO HOO!

69erSteiner
See it with the rest of you at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time

Verity
Where did u get em?? confused cool

69erSteiner
At the movie theater in Tampa Florida....IMAX!!!!

69erSteiner
you might be able to get them on fandango.com

Verity
Thanx! smile

Matrix_man
lucky b******s

69erSteiner
I must have been one of the first....i got the first showing in the IMAX theater which doesnt hold very many people

clavis9495
and your not even a die hard fan.... BUT I AM!!! SO HAND OVER THESE TICKETS!!!

69erSteiner
Not a die hard fan? Are you nuts? You think I got em just cause the previews look good? Im skipping class and work just to see the first showing...and i'll probably see it again later that night

spydar1982
People who camp out are stupid. fandingo has the tickets on sale now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spydar1982
http://www.fandingo.com

spydar1982
http://www.fandango.com/ ...... oopss

69erSteiner
I didnt camp out...I just got them when I was buying tickets for runaway jury

DARKVIRUS
HOLY CRAP! thnx for the info steiner. I just ran out and got mine they were on sale for the Imax around me also. *look's at ticket's* Sweeett!

69erSteiner
No problem virus

DARKVIRUS
This thursday Tickects go on sale for the regular movie theatre's around my area apparently they are not sticking to the "zero hour" promotion and are going to have a midnight showing. MY oh MY! does it get any better than that....12 am, 9am, and then 2pm Imax Revolution dam talk about overload... smile.

69erSteiner
Midnight? where do you live? my theater only had tics for 9:00 am and i live in florida

DARKVIRUS
New york...I have a friend who manages in the theatre and he said that they wil have a midnight showing. He was almost 100% sure. He re-assured me that no matter what i would get into a midnight show becuase if it's not a pubic one (a show just for the employees) im still in there..hehehe.

The theatre around me has a thing for breaking the rules apparently they are also gonna do the same thing with the lord of the rings marathon. The plan was to run the movies up until the midnight hour and the premiere of the return of the king but they are running the movies until 9:30 pm then running the return of the king at 10 pm...which is coo' with me after all that time I dont wanna leave the theatre at 4 am in the morning.

dave123
when o when we will the london imax start selling them???

saucybird007
For everyone in the UK....

For those of you that have an Odeon near you, you can prebook your tickets online now at... www.odeon.co.uk

UCI cinemas, you can send them your E-Mail address and they will let you know when the tickets are on sale.... www.uci-cinemas.co.uk

Warner Village Cinemas, you can book your tickets now at.... www.warnervillage.co.uk/matrixrevolutions/

Verity
I'm in NY...What theatre is that?! Can I get hooked up? PLS?? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.