death metal ne one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i like some death metal like dying fetus and stuff like that t is good to hear some messed up sh-- once in a while

loserib
im a fan of all metal

blakangel
Immortal, Nile, NapalmDeath.... I love blackmetal

and Torsohorse

big grin

wicker_man
Cradle of Filth and Arch Enemy are about as heavy as i go in regards to metal music.

blakangel
I wouldn't describe COF as death metal....

but they're a awesome band....their Iron Madien cover on Hallowe be thy name is amazing. big grin

wicker_man
Excellent another CoF fan. Pleased to meet you.

blakangel
Im not the biggest COF fan.... but they have somereally great tracks and Dani Filth is pretty fine laughing out loud

wicker_man
Im into anything that is Rock or Metal from T-Rex to Violent Delight.

blakangel
Im pretty much the same; I like what I like.... just from several different genres...

Depending on my mood and where I am is what I listen to...

but when Im in a pit, Black Metal is always needed.... or Hardcore. big grin

wicker_man
Black Metal is good particuarly in some of my state of minds lol,since ive been on forum ive picked up some excellent new band material.

grymlock
if you wanna listen to death metal do check out florida main band Deicide and Morbid Angel!! that what i called death metal!!

for your info blakangel Napalm Death are grind core not death metal!! i saw their show once and they do perform well!!..

cheers!!

blakangel
eek; never heard of the genre grind core till today...

I find that Napalm Normally does get classified under death metal... hmm... but now after reading about it and listening through the albums, I can kind of see..

but still they have alot of death metal elements. big grin

grymlock
but do try to listen their 1st Napalm Death album "scum" and you can find the music element come from,... altought the 1st album are more to crust core then grind core.. but anyway we talking about Naplam Death a powerful band from UK~~!! (althought i'm not a big fan of them) smile

cheers!!

mah
Yeah. Check out Kvist.

Lames.s.
I saw Deicide a year and a half ago, they were awesome. The guitarist is like 6'5" 250lbs, he came out in the crowd to watch one of the other bands and slam. I then made my way to a safer area of the club.

Doohass
Yeah, its good to see more people getting into Death Metal. I've played in a bunch of Metal bands where I live, and I always turn back to Death Metal. I just think its so fun to play. What I noticed is there just normal people, I've jammed with Vin from Dying Fetus just for fun a couple of times. If you guys wanna check out a real cool band check out Skinless, if you don't know them already. Their intros get a bit annoying after a while, (They have samples play at the beginning of every song). Once the song's hit they rock.

Doohass
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. If you guys like COF and other types of Black Metal. check out Emperor. Esp. the albums, "In the Nightside Eclipse", and "Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk". Those are among their best.

Lag
There's a band out playing with Meshuggah (who kick ass if you haven't heard them) called Strapping Young Lad. They're a really good Black Metal band. I don't know how known they are, maybe they're really known, but if you don't know about them check them out. Killswitch and Lamb of God also kick lots of ass, which is amazing that there is even asses left to be kicked after Meshuggah got done with all of them.

Doohass
yeah man, there all awesome. I know I saw SYL at Metalfest, I can't remember if Meshuggah was there. But their all great

julibug
Ever heard of Mortification or Living Sacrifice?

Doohass
I prob. know them If I heard them, It's hard to remember all of their names. I'll def. check them out. Mortification sounds so familliar.

finti
to old for that kind of music

loserib
how old are you??if you dont mind me asking??

Doohass
I can listen to this forever. I'm sure you all agree. And if it matters I'm going to be 22.

DeNiro
Ill listen to ne thing i like but if i dont like it i dont care about it i dont even know half the names of the bands i listen to i just know what song i like so if u ask me what kind of death metal i like i really cant tell u but i got a shit load of burned cd's but if ne one wants to list a bunch of them in a row for me i would like that so i could burn them thanks

finti
let me put it this way, I saw the premieree of Star Wars in 1977

loserib
that rocks bet it was great to see it on the big screan i am 23 be 24 in july

DeNiro
im 15 ill be 16 january 4th i cant wait to get my camaro big grin

Lag
Meshuggah was head-lining Metalfest when it came to Cleveland, but it's probably different for every place. One band to look out for is this band called True Human Design. I swear in the next couple of months they are going to be the biggest metal band. They are local around here, but not for long. It's hard to place what kind of metal they are but they kick so much ass. You might already heard of them, but if not you will.

Doohass
Yeah, they came to the NJ Metalfest also. They played a good set. The whole thing was cool, just not the long drive down to NJ.

loserib
they are good live i cant wait till they hit up norcal soon

shadow_angel
A good death metal groups is Cannibal Corpse

Doohass
Yeah, there one of my fav's. I like both singers, Chris Barnes was awesome. But there's Something about George Fisher; when they play their older stuff they sound just as good.

mah
KVIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.