Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rika.potter
Hey, so, ehm... yeah it's great to be here! I'm a new here. Well, is there any Harry Potter fans????? rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Lucky for you one of the Welcome forum mods is... that's me, in case you hadn't guessed.

Welcome! This place is full of muggles, I am afraid, but don't hold that aginst them.

Gundark
Welcome Harry. I haven't read the books but I do know who Harry Potter is.

ratcat
Well, not so you'd actually notice but they may reveal themselves now you have arrived.

Welcome.

ratcat
I'm waiting till they turn it into a movie.. Oh, wait a minute! big grin

DD
I've read the first book, but didn't bother with any of the others, although I did enjoy it quite a bit. Look forward to the movie.
Btw, will we get told off if we say Voldemort?

rika.potter
Yeah, I wait for the movie too. And then you'll sure be astonished for Harry. Nice to meet you all wink

barrytrotter
there is a genuine harry potter fan here
if you fancy a chat then reply

Member.
yo, welcome to the boards harry potter fanbig grin, too many gullible muggles if u ask mewhistlestick out tongue jk.

GordonSkywalker
Welcome and Greetings! Yes I know of Harry Potter! Welcome aboard and have fun!

Evil Windu
Hi and Welcome... Im more of a LOTR and SW Fan, I dont really mess around with the Harry Potter series even though I own both DVDs..

Novithiliel
I only have seen the second movie.....haven't read the books.......but the movie was great..... But just like Evil Windu I'm more of a LOTR and SW fan.

Dexx
jeese...this is antique...2001..who dug this one up?

Member.
OMGlaughing out loudLOLOLOL, holy shit, i didn' realize this was oldstick out tongueholy. jebus... well rika potter probably not herelaughing out loudlol

GordonSkywalker
I had nothing to do with it!

Allor_Vader
Um..welcome Rika. Yes, I love Harry Potter. I have readand own 4 of the books. I write fanfics about it. I'm a fanatic. By the way the names Allor, Orlando, Regina, and freakazoid.

Dexx
you're welcoming someone who dropped by 2 years ago for a couple of posts.

Fitch
he just wants to be nice....wacko

Member.
laughing out loudhm...

Augeybana
Just saying hello augeybana here.

GordonSkywalker
I hope no one here thinks I had anything to do with this!

BackFire349
never seen a harry potter movie, and dont plan too.

Member.
lol

GordonSkywalker
This must have been resurrected somehow.

Member.
this is old, how come this aint locked????

Corran
was a welcome thread that never went off topic over 100 posts, if we keep posting rubbish it'll soon be closed.

GordonSkywalker
Oh good.

GordonSkywalker
Oh good. I was wondering about that.

Dexx
why 'lol' ?
As you might know..i have a campaign against this pointless 'loling' around.

Member.
what?wah???? am i dreaming or is there only 2 pages ermembarrasment. and dexx, why campagning against "lol"??laughing out loudlol

Julie
I've never read the books....I plan to one day, but in the mean time the movies are decent....anyway hello and welcome and well stick around

Member.
lol, u have to read the books. READbig grinanyway, u get much more outta the bookswhistle

Julie
one day.....I'll put it on the list of things to read......
mad lack of time

Member.
lol, i guess college dont give u enough time huh?Happy Dance

hayden's minx
Read all the books .... thought the parody was better. Harry Potthead sux. Don't like the films (crap acting) - i could do better (and do).

hayden's minx
funny thing is i own all the books, the 2 dvds and ....... oddly enough some lego..........

Member.
laughing out loud, yea i reckon i can do better acting.

hayden's minx
well its not hard to be better than Miss Over Exageration or Mr Way to surprised. as for the ginger one he's ok.

Julie
that is a very complicated signature.....I like it

Member.
hm...

Julie
what's hmmmm?

GordonSkywalker
He is secretly taking notes. smokin'

Member.
i say it when i don't really know what to say or don't understand the preceeding messages. i think i'll try to stop saying that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.