Duelling Club Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Ok, some rules of the duelling club...

Once you join, you are given a year. You may only do the spells associated to your year.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=620750#post620750

Phoenix
The higher year you are, the more powerful spell you can do.

Phoenix
First years are NOT permitted to use the Disarming Charm, "Expelliarmus", as this is first used in Camber of Secrets.

Phoenix
NOBODY but the Head Girls are permitted to use "Petrificus Totalus" and the Head Girls are not permitted to use it in their own duel, only when another duel gets out of hand.

Phoenix
If you use an Unforgivable curse you are BANNED. No excuses.

Phoenix
below Fifth ((OWL)) Year, you are not permitted to use powerful curses.

First years choose two spells to use twice, one to use once. second years choose 3 spells to use twice then third years choose anther to use once. Fourth years choose four spells to use twice. fifth years choose three spells to use twice, then a powerful one to use once. ffth year prefects choose three spells to use twice, than two powerful spells to use once. sixth years choose four spells to use twice, one powerful to use once. sixth year prefects choose four spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use twice. 7th years choose 5 spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use once. Head Girls choose 5 spells to use twice, two powerful spells to use twice.

Phoenix
thats confuuuuuuuuuusin'.... I'll rewrite it....

Phoenix
1st years: Two spells to use twice, one spell to use once.

2nd years: three spells to use twice

3rd years: Three spells to use twice, One spell to use once

4th years: Four spells to use twice.

5th years: Three spells to use twice. One powerful spell to use once

5th year prefects: Three spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use twice.

6th years: Four spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use once

6th year prefects: Four spells to use twice, one powerful spell to use twice.

7th years: 5 spells to use twice, one powerful one to use once

Head Girls: 5 spells to use twice, one powerfu one to use twice.

XxSamanthaxX
But a little while ago you said that 6th years (or 6th year prefects, not sure which) could use 6 spells with one powerful spell. Why the change? And how come the head girls get more spells then the 7th years and the prefects don't get more spells then the 5th and 6th years?

leah11
i'm still a bit confused. how do year levels go up coz 1st years r not gonna want 2 stay 1st years 4eva and it sounds like the highest year level automatically wins coz they can use stronger spells.

Phoenix
the more fights you win, the higher up you go. i know I said that sam, but it was changed as I wrote it, and you DO get more spells than the normal sixth years, as you get to use your powerful one twice

Phoenix
and we don't have any first years at th moment anyways

Phoenix
Head girls get the same advantages as prefects - you get to use your poweful spell twice

Phoenix
So your opponent will not know what spells you are using, pm to me and frootlooplucy and whichever prefect is chosen to judge the fight. you can use them in any order, but you can not add in an extra spell

frootlooplucy
How will it be judged? Do we decide who used their spells to the best advantage, and award pointys... or something like that?

Phoenix
erm.... *hides*

frootlooplucy
lol. well why dont we do it like that... unless you have another way you want to do it.

Phoenix
bumping...

Trickster
No Head Boys?

Phoenix
well, this is old... lucy left... how'd ya like to be head boy trickster?

Trickster
Woohoo! Sure.... big grin

Phoenix
I'll go postie post in Unhosted...

Phoenix
here... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1228488#post1228488

Trickster
I'll be back later, but I gotta go now. Sos Phoe smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.