Nazis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
So, ever met ne in ur life?!

Capt_Fantastic
A large number of my fathers family on his mothers side were members of the party. I've not met many of them, but the two I did meet seemed the type to have been Nazis. One of them was in the SS and would never tell what he did during the war...which, is clearly an admission that he worked in one of the concentration camps...in my opinion at least. I have a copy of Mein Kampf...an original printing no less.

Korri
i think my german teacher is a Nazi

Storm
What the f**k?

Will
Edgy....

Korri
no really i do she is so mean to us

Will
I hope you get a new one!

Korri
im not taking it next year...to many emotional scars messed

Storm
awww
here' s a cookie

Will
Heres a Jammy Dodger!

Korri
no it has to be a cookie im affraid thanks storm

Will
Heres a cookie!

Korri
oh ok thanks *hugs all*

Storm
I' ve got more cookies also with chocolate smile
um... what' s a Jammy Dodger? embarrasment

Korri
its a biscuit with jam in the middle

Will
Its a 2 biscuits put on top of each other with jam inside and a heart shape.

Storm
ok thx
*hugs*

Korri
big grin *hugs*

Will
ooh sorry I didn't see Korri posted before me!

Storm
yay http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif
I like hugging big grin

Korri
i cant live without it...i need it to survive *hugs*

Will
lets all hug!

Korri
*hugs all round*

Will
*hugs even more*

Storm
*hugs even more than more* big grin

Korri
big grin

Will
*hugs even more than even more which is more than more!* laughing out loud

Korri
lol

Will
haha

Storm
um... *hugs the most* big grin

Will
*hugs more than most can be*

Korri
wacko *korri cant breath*

Storm
*hugs infinity* stick out tongue

Storm
uh oh
stop the hugging!

Will
This topic was meant to be about Nazis!!! messed

Storm
you' re right
back to the nazis then

StefMan
NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS WHITE POWER NAZI!!! hahahahaha

well nazis are funny, being all pissed off about people who arent aryan n stuff like that but yeah me and my brother started a Nazi group laughing him being half black and me being a latino... laughing out loud it will kinda be a parody on it, just behaving all Nazi like hand moves marches and that stuff and then talk like black people but litteraly translated into dutch laughing out loud

Will
lol laughing out loud

The Force
is this the nazi topic or the hug topic? huh

Storm
I don' t find them that funny messed

Korri
*throws the cow at The Force*

gawd damn i miss him so much sad

The Force
*gets hit* hey, what i do ? sad

Korri
i was thinking about Alias Neo and how he through Trinity at u

StefMan
I mean the sheer stupidity is amusing, they dont make sence at all, they hate all the other races for no real reason, and they believe so much in what they are doing

The Force
oh ya, i'm sorry *hugs*

Korri
sad *hugs*

Storm
oh, ok

The Force
nazis are stupid ppl that persecuted other ppl for not bein them

StefMan
sounds a lot like christianity roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Force
ya then, not now roll eyes (sarcastic)

StefMan
well nazis then too, you dont see them persecute other people, they just beat them up

The Force
and there ya have it roll eyes (sarcastic)

StefMan
christians just shoot each other roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Force
with the bible roll eyes (sarcastic) ah, my eyes, they hurt wink

StefMan
in ireland they blow each other up in Isreal the Jews use christian mercenaires to kill palestinians

The Force
Well i'm talkin bout the christians in the US, the jews, are jews

StefMan
well in isreal there are christians too, and nazis didnt persecute in the US...

besides christians prolly kill people in the US because of religious reasons too they onlu dont show it in the media, but as soon as someone has a rock album or a satanic bible its a cult murder

KidRock
and what are u? a muslim? go find allah

StefMan
no I'm not a muslim, and what does that have to do with anything? lemme guess you are a jew? or some fundamentalist christian who wants to kill everyone who isnt pro american arent u...go find your god

KidRock
haha no im not a jew and dont worry about what i am chief

StefMan
wtf? first u think I'm a muslim, what made u think that?

KidRock
if you look i said A MUSLIM ? with a question mark asking if you were one. so relax ace

Kes
Please dont go into arguments like this.

must_kill_Santa
tis annoying

KidRock
sry im done lol I SWEAR!

StefMan
im not gonna get into this confused

diegocala
Easy kids!

KidRock
ill meet u in the playground afterschool pal!

Fire
just watch out you don't get TOO politicaly or too religiously in this thread

Bhang
BERLIN - A man who trained his German shepherd to raise a paw in imitation of the Nazi salute won't be prosecuted for the unusual trick, although he faces other charges, including allegedly shouting "Heil Hitler!" just before the dog's feat, judicial authorities said Wednesday.

Displaying Nazi symbols in public is a crime in Germany.

Police stopped the 54-year-old man, identified only as Roland T., in March after he was heard shouting the Nazi slogan.

As the officers watched, he called a command - "Do the salute" - to his dog, named Adolf, and the German shepherd mongrel raised its right paw, the Bild newspaper reported.

Since the man faces trial Thursday on several similar violations that are more serious, the Berlin court dropped charges relating to his training of the dog, said Bjoern Retzlaff, a judicial spokesman.

The man also was stopped by police at another time this year for shouting "Heil Hitler" on a busy street and for walking around in a Hitler T-shirt, Bild said.

He faces up to three years in prison under postwar laws meant to prevent any recurrence of Nazism.

diegocala
And there ya go...

GABRIEL05
Yeah man. Here's a wierd story:

Soaz I was kickin it Manheim Germany one day two years ago and I was hangin with the locals. Young girls about 16-18 (Hey I was only 17 then myself). They took me and my homies to a bar, and we were all havin a good time walking around town, when one of my friends, a jew, asks one of our hosts "Say do you guys know what the holocaust is?" (I was like this "moron" but thats besides the point) So they answer "No" and look very confused.
He keeps pressing the matter trying to use different words for holocaust and telling them it's ok to talk about it and that we won't get mad and they keep getting more and more uncomfortable. Finally I just kinda pull him aside and tell him to shut the **** up and he does. Thats the end of that story, as wierd as it was. My only question is: Why didn't they talk about the holocaust. Did they genuinly not know what it was, or did they just get real embarresed and acted like they didn't? hmmmmm

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.