Does anyone know who is the uglyest person in harry potter is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poop169
who is the ugliest person in harry potter?I thing it is Neville longbottom what do you thing? eek!

tiger lilly
aww poor neville!

Malfoy's chick
I think Goyal and Crabbe

iluvharrypotter
Matthew Lewis (Neville) is actually okay looking when he is out of character, not Daniel Radcliffe, but he's okay! wink

crazy_c
I wont say who i think cos a lotta ppl wud get angry wit m,e but i think thsi thred is kinda mean

witchychiky
No offense but

RON

plenTpak52
Please close this thread. Even though the stars will probably never read it, its just plain mean.

And the title of the thread doesn't make sense. "Do you know who the uglyest...." that's not something you know, its an opinionated matter

russ_mathers
the ugliest person in harry potter is crabbe, and neville longbottom is just an idiot. wink

CandyKoRn
I think ron is cute..

I wouldn't say Neville was ugly either..

Probably crabbe and goyle..

sadge
i would say percy is and i'm not gonna say who else because people will get mad @ me

sadge
ill give u a clue its the main character sad confused

CandyKoRn
lol.. In the movies' he's cute. In real life, he isn't that nice..

ahh well..

Malfoy's chick
we all have different oppiuns (I can't spell, lol) i think dan is cute in and out of the movies.

I have to admit that Percy is ugly and Ron

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
I AGREE

StrgzrCndyPixie
snapes pretty bad

Malfoy's chick
I think Snape is alright, lol

Miss Unknown
Nah....well, not as bad as Crabbe and Goyle.

Lily Evans
Wow this thread is mean........I think it is snape. I mean he is just so greasy and pale and kinda getting on the chubby side. Oh god hope non of the stars does read this....

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no id feel real bad if they did

wolverine2000
who would you say is the meanest in harry potter

Orli'sElf7
if you've seen dogma snape doesnt look as bad as he does in the HP movie but oh yea crabbe and goyle. DRACO>!?!?!?! UGLY?!?!?! uhoh...StrgzrCndyPixie i think we need to start bustin ppl up here....GO TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hahaa jk entitled to your own opinion *cough HES SO HOT cough cough* *cough ur crazy cough cough*

wolverine2000
i'd say draco malfoy devil What the f**k?

Orli'sElf7
awwwwwwwwwww ur mean ; p i think its neville and crabbe and goyle.......now the BEST looking would b oliver and YES draco lol wink

Lily Evans
ummm that would have to me hold on let me get my list...lol snape malofy(father and son)And if you look at it in a way Mrs. Weasley in the Fifth book... shifty

BingaBonga
i know that half the people here are going to disagree with me, but i think draco malfoy is butt ugly, there go ahead start the critizing

plenTpak52
You people are so shallow

StrgzrCndyPixie
mad evil face mad devil miffed What the f**k?

so stop reading this !!!!!!! we no we are shallow but who really gives a flying f*ck ppl have faults so just go with the flow and leave us alone!!!!

and HELL wat r u ppl thinkin Orli'sElf7 and meself r the only sane ones here TOM is fine god damit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open ur eyes LADIES!!!!!!!!!!! cant u see a FINE as guy when he walks up and SMIRKS @ u .......lol

oh and Orli'sElf @ least we dont have much competition !!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Aimz Radcliffe
no, no, no! dis is sooo sad.......DAN is Not ugly ppl...i luv him yes i'm not gonna say da uglyest coz dat's just mean no

iluvharrypotter
I think that guy with the screwed up teeth that is slytherin quidditch captain is ugliest. Marcus Flint I think his name is, I'm not sure.. he might just be a slytherin player. i don't know, but he's ugly

Lily Evans
WAIT you are in luv with Harry Potter and you can bearly remember the caption on the worst team in all the book Son of a bludger!!! LOL Yeah yoiur right that is his name. But those who have read Book 5 Mrs. Weasley and her whole...demetor is just well ugly. embarrasment

silversaber
I think if Kreacher were in one of the movies that come out in the future, it would have to be him, or Umbridge.
But from the movies that are out I would say....mmmmm......Perc.... no..... Goyl....... nay......Crabbe. Most likely Crabbe. And did anybody but me notice that Tom Riddle was kinda cute.

Malfoy's chick
Tom Riddle? Christian? HELL YEH

Lily Evans
OMG duh he is so hot and more my age too. lovely huh. stick out tongue But what about the twins they are kinda in the movies but off they are so cute!!!

Orli'sElf7
tom riddle...i dunno...hes ok...and so is oliver wood....but i mean how the HELL can u ppl say draco is butt uglyno mad ?!?!?!?! tom is like the hottest love sweetest love talented love actor our age!!!! yes StrgzrCndyPixie i agree!!!!!!!!!!! fully!!! u ladies are missing out lol but we have our opinion its ok to make up ur own. and dan is so-so hes not like drop dead gorgeous but not extremely ugly. EW marcus flint!!! crooked ass austin powers teeth!!!!

Lily Evans
Totally agree Tom is soooooooooo cute I know and Marcus Flint is just so ewwwww

crackhead-07
I'd say the dolt they cast as James in SS. Like what the hell? THAT is not my James.

CarlEnnui
i think ron is thge uglyist one of all but malfoy is so hottttttt.

the hot_girl

snapesnuggler
You're all way off.

Argus Filch. *shudder* looks like he's tried to open a can of beans with his face!

Ps. Alan Rickman's supposed to look greasy in HP. He's gorgeous as Metatron in Dogma wink

Malfoy's chick
I think James was quite gorgeous in PS, actually he was HOT, SEXY!

crazy_c
K I'm not sayen nevilles the ugliest cos i dont think any of them are really particularly bad looking, but this picture is really weird!

sadge
every ones gonna hate me when i say this especially you malfoys chick

i dont really like HARRY POTTER embarrasment messed whistle

crazy_c
What the f**k? What the f**k? heh im only messin
To each their own thats wot i say

Malfoy's chick
as in hate Dan Radcliffe or hate Harry Potter as in the whole book. If you don't like Dan Radcliffe, then thats alright, we all have our own oppinun *sighs*

smile

vampriss_07
WEEEEELL too many ugly people to tell, there's dudly, crabbe, goyle, snape, neville and others! dumbledores not exactly the most good lookin person in the world either. the meanest has got to be lucious malfoy(i think that's how u spell lucious).

russ_mathers
the meanest person in hp, is defitnetly snape. FOR CHRIST SAKE SEVERUS GET OVA IT, HARRY CANT HELP IT IF HES HAD MORE FAME THEN YOU'VE HAD BATHS, U GREASY LOSER!

sadge
on set i think harry is a pompus arsehole with the ego the size of russia but that probably cos he has 2 act like that but off set i dont know him so i dont know but hes not exactly george cloony by the way why do ppl say george cloony is good looking they must be blind!!!!!!!! so lets rephrase that hes not exactly seann william scott is he ?!!!!!!

Phoenix
erm, guys? maybe you should tone this down a bit, or I may have to close it. no probs with you saying what characters rom the book you think are ugly, but try not to insult the actors.

Lily Evans
Hem Hem(lol)

Phoenix
big grin

DeceiverOfFools
Lockheart iell, that is one ugly man.

Lily Evans
"I must not tell lies"
"I must not tell lies"

jennyanderson
Defenitely Snape, god I hate him, and Umbridge and of course, Draco and co.

Lily Evans
Hem hem
Very much agree with you *gives toad like simle to everyone*

jennyanderson
Thank you, Lily Evans.

sauron
vampriss_07
dont you dare insult dumbledore saying he is not the best looking man, richard died, youshould respect and not speak ill of him

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
no offense but... even if he died hes styll ugly.. it doesnt change anything.. not to be disrespectful

Lily Evans
No promble Jennyanderson!!!!

chic_sxydiva
dobby's the ugliest and oh mad-eye-moody from what i imagine him his so freakin ugly.

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah mad eye moody i forgot about him i think snape is really bad and umbridge should be hedious

Phoenix
I'm afraid I'm going to have to use my loud voice...

IF ONE MORE PERSON INSULTS ACTORS I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD!!

insult characters looks all you wish, even if it IS an unproductive waste of time, but insulting actors is cruel and NOT PERMITTED!!

*wipes forehead*

phew! the loud voice is TIRING...

airangel429
GO PHOE!! big grin

Phoenix
big grin

Lily Evans
stick out tongue

Schizo_n_me
Yea!! smile big grin one eye smile

Lily Evans
rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance happy rock mobile smart bunny yes

chic_sxydiva
shifty ninja

Lily Evans
bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny What the f**k? zorro whistle

chic_sxydiva
oi stop with smilies already.

i just remember who's the ugliest person in HP.!! VOLDEMORT!!. yes

Schizo_n_me
I agree

Schizo_n_me
And yet I don't

Schizo_n_me
The ugliest person is that gringotts goblin guy.

chic_sxydiva
i still think dobby/winky is the ugliest.

Schizo_n_me
Iv not seen winky yet...

chic_sxydiva
i think they all look alike.

Devious Devil
I think the one Slytherin Quidditch player in the ugliest. You know, where Ron starts barfing up slugs, in that scene, he's the guy behind Malfoy. There's pics of him allllll over the net...you kno who I mean?

Lily Evans
Thats Marcus Flint he is the Caption of the team.

P.S. sorry about the smiles big grin

the_big_fan
I think everyone will agree with me here.. it's definitly the captain of the Slytherin quidditch team. Those teeth... can't get over those teeth.

Malfoy's chick
if he got rid of them teeth he would be cute

harry's_chic15
I think that Daniel and Tom are very very VERY hott. I am sure every movie that daniel does will be great. HE IS SO HOT!!!! eek!

Lily Evans
very agreeable.

jcbernier
Physically, and based on the descriptions in the books, either Mad Eye Moody or Filch;

emotionally it's Draco / Crabbe / Goyle & company

jcbernier

Lily Evans
Umm good point Dr. jcberier.....

crazy_c
JOE JOE!!!!!

Lily Evans
Ummm....Joe??? *Lily turns around and walks back to the conrner*

Schizo_n_me
I think its the goblin dudes.

jcbernier
Assuming you addressed this to me, I don't understand the reference. If not, my apologies. Thanks.

jcbernier
ht t p : / / j c b e r n i e r . w s
[email protected]

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
marcus flint.. his teeth.. hes like a cross between a wizard and a rabbit... lol.. i personally like dracos attitude i think its cute..hehe

DracotheDragon
Muleiese ellegen! (the fat slytherin that hermione got the cat hair off of in the 2nd movie and book). sick

Lily Evans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry but who is JOE???

witchychiky
The Ugliest person is Filch the groundkeeper sick

dori_fish
The most revolting person I could possibly think of, is Pansy Parkinson... she just discusts me! wacko sick

dori_fish
Then again there is also Ron's Brother, Percy.
Also, I'd have to agree that Argus Filch is THE MOST UGLIEST PERSON! Aside from professor Snape and Harry...oh not to mention, Draco's dad, Lucious Malfoy is pretty pathetically ugly...(inside and out) ... one more person that is sooooo ugly is Draco's mother! Ick

Lily Evans
All of them are *GAG*

jcbernier
Draco's mother is an interesting inference. I don't remember any description of her in any of the books or films. Did I miss something?

jcbernier
h t t p : / / j c b e r n i e r . w s
[email protected]

Lily Evans
Yes you did!!! Did you not read the fourth book??? OMIGOD Okay she is describe as a fairly pretty women with blonde hair but she had her nose all wrinked up liked she smelt something bad. Remeber Draco made a coment about Rons mum so Harry made one about his mum always looking like she smelt dung around him or all the time. Oh that takes me back. You should read the first few times again. Its the quddtich chapter.LOL

Schizo_n_me
I still think its the goblin dudes.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
how did draco get soo damn hot wen his parents r ugly?????

bLooMiLiCioUs
good questionwink

Lily Evans
Umm i wonder too but the book says that his mother is okay, but his dad is old....and ugly from what the books say. But the goblins suck too.

jcbernier
OIC. I took this as a one shot reference regarding the particular situation she was in at that moment and not an indication that she was always like that.

jcbernier
h t t p : / / j c b e r n i e r . w s
[email protected]

jcbernier
especially when Harry was really trying hard to insult Draco, now that I think of it.

jcbernier

Lily Evans
What about JkR saying that the sixth book will have a lot to do with something small in the second book. I have read the book over and over again. But can not find it....ummmmm

airangel429
Lily, I think she was talking about Ginny. I've heard SOMETHING like this...

The hero will hold hands with those of a little girl.

In COS Harry held Ginny's hand....(in the movie....not sure if that was in the book though) LILYGINNYBLACK knows about this......

Lily Evans
Okay then, but ginny wasn't a small part of the book she was a big part...but I will ask LILYGINNYBLACK just so I could know

zeta
no i think you are ha ha ha ha

tomisfit
I know who da ugliest person in HP is.........it's......................Marcus Flint n his mingin' teeth

Kenshin'sgurl34
im sticking with the weasly twins

mistyblue772
I think Hermione is the ugliest person in Harry Potter!
She is Damn ugly- and annoying 2!

'I mean leviosa not leviosa'

duh they are the same thing!

tomisfit
^HA it's just NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! it even says so if ya bothered 2 read COS! she says both diff.> so Ha

Kenshin'sgurl34 my m8 would kill u if she cn dat u'd said dat! lol!
But i have 2 say Marcus Flint n his mingin' teeth r da ugliest at Hoggy-Hogwarts! laughing out loud smokin' Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance laughing out loud

Candy
In the Movie? I would say Harry (Daniel Radcliffe i hate him...)

in the book i would say UMBRIDGE or cornelius fudge

Luna150
who is the uglyiest person? ermmmmmmmmmmmm draco. yes draco malfoy is butt ugly smile

tomisfit
^mad NO he's NOT! have u cn Marcus Flint n his migin' teeth?
P.s Candy ave u cn on da extended addition of COS Daneil Raddcliffes' ead is about 50x da sixe of his head!lol beer

Kitoky
Well, actually I think that Tom Felton/Draco is a pretty cute in the 2nd movie, but in the 3rd he's kinda...eh, well his hair is like out of man, but it's more closer to the look in the books, so he's ok in my books.
I've always thought Percy was cute, Chris Rankin is great and so well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Neville's not bad either.
I
've always thought Daniel Radcliffe was cute though he's a real jerk in real life, in real life, I think like Ron/Rupert Grint the best he's a great dude.
I've always had this disliking for Hermione, she's just like little prep to me, I'm sorry, but it does seem like it. And me being a tomboy dislikes preps.
The ugliest peron though is definately Marcus Flint.

daeri
It's not about the outside.. but about the inside... the most uglyest inside is Draco Malfoy.. but is outside is so.. Wow.. it compensates the inside stick out tongue

tomisfit
inside=Draco Malfoy whistle but on da outside =Marcus Flint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes

ElvenQueen
Percy....I loathe percy

tomisfit
^ y? confused

punkyhermy
ithink thatb the most ugly would be umbrige,pansy parkison,crabbe and goyle

Hogwarts Master
I think that Mr. Filch is the ugliest

danis4ever
ALL OF YOU...
Why do you think daniel radcliffe is real nice in the real life...
I mean have you met him...
Or have you been taking lessons from Professor Trelawny?
J/K!

danis4ever
Sorry wrong #! I mean why do you think daniel radcliffe is real jerk in the real life?

Joy2dWorld
hello "kababayan!"

we dont know for sure, celebrities have to keep a sort of "role model" image you know, especially for someone like him playing the role of-- what can now be considered as-- an "icon" to be emulated by kids worldwide..

but let's not be so hard on Dan, he can prove himself in years to come, when he's out of the HP franchise.

But as of now, he's doing great! & we have to give him real credit for that. Remember he's growing up & I sincerely hope he doesnt change.

..and going back to topic!.. who else could be ugliest but ELOISE MIDGEN.. the poor girl.

danis4ever
Oh... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance wacko wacko bunny bunny ]
I have forgotten about her!

But since you mentioned about Dan.... i am really hurt by those ppl who said he is such a JERK!

pottermad
oh c'mon u don't even know him and perhaps he is a jerk what do u know...or maybe he us a very nice guy danis 4 ever. but i don't think we can really tell cause celebrities always try 2 look nice but sometimes SOMETIMES they r jerks

Lily Evans
Dan can not be a jerk, I mean *sighs dreamy sigh* he is just so dreamy stick out tongue . Any way back on topic I think Prof. Snape is ugly. In the movies in lookes like he gained weight. But he is a good snape. Ugly and stupid.

danis4ever
Well, you all have a point there! But well, i think joy is right, eloise is the ugliest person, or maybe not. How about marietta? After she sneaked?

To Joy: What's new?

pottermad
i think the uglyest person easily is TRELAWNY!! (or however u speall her name)

tassie
Isn't there something about "absolutely no actor bashing" in Phoe's rules???

IMO, this should be closed messed

airangel?

persian85033
That's easy, it's Dolores Umbridge. big grin Oh, yeah, and Pansy Parkinson.

Lily Evans
Oooops sorry Tassie. Won't do it again. Umbridge is a good one too. Ugly as she is mean.

OH and there is only 27 days until Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban comes out!!! At least in the US........... eek!

tigress
umbridge pansy and voldie

Lily Evans
Hmmm those are good ones, along with prof. Quirall(is that how you spell it?) with voldemort sticking out of his head.

22days until you know what....

ladygrim
neville longbottom i sorry but he sounds ugly in the book and not exatly cute n the movie

celestial_moon
yah i agree with u there

DracosGirl
Filch is definatly the ugliest character in the films!!!

celestial_moon
thats true 2

Lily Evans
Can't argue with that.

merry_lil_tonks
The meanest in Harry Potter is ultimately Voldemort, since he's the one who took people's fear and prejudice and twisted it to his own devices.

However, since you don't see a lot of Voldemort, probably Umbridge and Snape would get top billing from most people.

(NOTE: My opinion has nothing to do with the characters. Alan Rickman is an extremely talented bloke and I don't even know who's playing Voldemort or Umbridge yet, so there is no prejudism here!)

And as for the ugliest (in JKRowling's descriptions anyway), I would like to nominate her frogginess Umbridge. The frog-face depictions of her just sound disgusting. BLECH!

angelsflame265
you would think voldemort would be the uglyest, looking like a snake isn't pleasing to the eye either

celestial_moon
yah...well. we'r talking normal ppl not nut cases. (i am a nut case though)

redkitten
yah... i have something w/ ppl's teeth, i guess. but his teeth are absolutely nasty... poor guy. I wanna buy him some dental work!

twigNig
That's funny how this thread was asking "does anyone know who the ugliest person is", like it's a fact. The truth is, this thread is based on opinion, therefore no one really could be the ugliest person in everyone's eyes. Unless we do a poll of course, which wasn't done. That would be pointless as well, because I personally don't care about anyone else's opinion on who they think is the least good-looking.

BlackHatDefect
This one would like to know:

Does it even matter?

angelsflame265
not really, no

twigNig
Thank you.

Auror Chk
eek! this thread is funny laughing

Draco = big forehead
Harry = where do i start?
Ron = wheres the list?

I could go on and on big grin but im still laughing laughing

so remember guys..at your own OPINION!!! wink

Auror Chk
...but everyone has their faults...

EXCEPT ME cool What the f**k? MUAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

twigNig
True but all he has to do is make his hair like in Azkaban, you don't notice it. Besides, that's like his only fault. And everyone does have their faults.. even you *thumbs up*

Rad_1
Neville's kinda cute, actuallyhappy. Filch......eek! sick

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah Filch sick........dont know wether 2 feel sry 4 him or not....*thinks*....Nah

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>