I WANT TO START A NEW GAME- Post here first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
This thread is for the posting of new game ideas. And game idea not posted here first will be closed.

If a game idea has good support here I will give permission for the registration and play threads to be created!

ElmStreetFan01
I want to have a game call X-Forum Reunion

Tela<3sHaldir
I want to Brink! rp. Would anyone want to participate?

Iluvjohnnydepp
Im up for Brink...Id love to play Gabby

Tela<3sHaldir
I just need Ush's approval and More participants.

Ushgarak
I had to sound ignorant, but could you tell me what that is and what it involves?

Tela<3sHaldir
It's a disney movie about kids that like to inline skate in competitions.

Ushgarak
Oh, right!

(scratches head)

Ok, let's see who is interested.

Tela<3sHaldir
Iluvjohnnydepp and Me so far. but that's it.

ElmStreetFan01
I'm Interested.

The Force
That a great idea eek!

Tela<3sHaldir
3 for Brink!

Ushgarak
Ok, go with the Brink thing then!

Treehuggerjanie
mesa interested in brink!

ElmStreetFan01
anyone interested in Daughters Of Elm Street

The Force
nope, make the X-forum Reunion

BidMyBlood2Run
nope, not interested.

BidMyBlood2Run
Anyone want to start up a horror rp such as Halloween or Friday the 13th? Or along those lines? Post here with suggestions.

ElmStreetFan01
I'm here for Friday The 13th

BidMyBlood2Run
anyone else want to join in a Friday the 13th RP?

HockeyFace
I would love to do a Halloween rp! I also want to do an rp with all of the villains from horror films... I call it... Horrormania (I know the name sucks). Anyone interested?

BidMyBlood2Run
Definately with the Halloween rp. Describe the Horrormania more, do u have a plot?

HockeyFace
Well, I was gonna make it with all of horror movies greatest horror leaders fighting against each other. You could also make your own Horor movie character. You don't have to be a horror bad guy like Michael Myers, Jason, or Freddy Krueger you could be Dr. Loomis, Nancy, etc. Does that sound stupid?

BidMyBlood2Run
Sort of like Freddy vs Jason? No, it doesn't sound stupid. You just gotta find a way to tie them into eachother.

HockeyFace
Here is how I will tie them together...

The U.S. has captured all the most evil madmen, beasts, and creatures of the world and the worlds beyond and placed them all in one high security prison island (think Alcatraz) where they will stay for the rest of there lives... if any of them can even die! But if all a battle royal is to take place the U.S. promises to take one of these nuts off the island if they are the last man standing in the battle royal. Now these prisoners must decide to whether to kill each other in the ultimate battle royal or find a way to escape this prison... or is it a hell!

(p.s. are you still doing the vampire rp? I was really starting to like it!)

BidMyBlood2Run
that sounds good! Hopefully more people will join in.

Yeah, I'm still doing the Vampire RP

HockeyFace
Can I start it yet?

BidMyBlood2Run
we have to ask Ushgarak and wait until he answers. What do u say Ushgarak, can we start this rp game?

HockeyFace
D*mn I pmed him about it and he didn't reply...

Ushgarak
I need more than two people interested in that specific idea.

HockeyFace
I think people will join after I start it... whatever I will wait till someone else gets interested.

ElmStreetFan01
I'm in and doing Freddy Krueger.

Giro Flesh
Anyone possibly interested in an RP about being stuck in a building where you have to survive the wrath of captured Mythical Creatures such as a Black Annis (witch-like women with blue skin and one yellow eye that steal and eat children) or an Anthropophagi (cannibalistic being that sometimes has no head and has a mouth in its torso). PM me if you're intersted ((think 13 Ghosts with monsters instead of ghosts))

I also need some kind of name for it...--;

ElmStreetFan01
kewl.
I got one, A series, Nightmares On Elm Street

HockeyFace
Can I start the HorrorMania rp yet?

Ushgarak
Okidokey, see how it goes

VallejoKid707
elm, that x-forum reunion sounds great!!
i thinking of wanting a x-men evolution rpg...

The Force
we need more x-men rps (hint hint, ush)

I would like to start an rp, staring different anime characters, i haven't really thought of a good name than...

Anime Adventure

drunk_nazgul
Can Shadowskill and I have one about LotR? It's like the life story of a made-up character or two that were a part of the original Fellowship, but they were girls...

drunk_nazgul
Anime Aventure sounds cool, but I still wanna start an LotR one...

HockeyFace
If anyone else is interested in a Halloween rp tell me...

drunk_nazgul
Uh, yeah... and what about that LotR one?
I know SS is interested...
I like the Halloween one.

LanceWindu
I need Ush's permission to officially open my Forbidden Fruits movie/game. And I have the supporters in the OTF right now, read about them in my thread, KMC B-Movie.

drunk_nazgul
Yep, I'm one of 'em...

But no LotR game?

Alias Neo
how about a swat game. where some people can be terriosts and other people be swat team

The Force
hmmm, that sounds cool, kinda like my game, the elite

tigereyes456
k i've decided maybe the oc rpg whould do better over here!

The Force
Captain Rex asked if anybody was intrested in a pokemon rp, and i kinda second it, so anybody else for it?

Schizo_n_me
No thank you.

fungrl515
pokemon? well, depends on show or game. hate the show, the game's ok. why? is it a bashing one?

FallingBlue
im down with it, aslong as Ash isnt in it, worst trainer ever, i hate that show..

The Force
the show sucks ass, the game is ok though, it wouldn't be a bashing game it be were we have our own characters and we just like go all throughout the land and shizzle

Mr Keanu Dude
i'll want to play that pokemon rp

The Force
ok, so...

that's 5 i think...

fungrl515
ok, then start it, i guess.

The Force
k, i'll ask ush

VallejoKid707
does anyone like the idea of a high school rpg? like living the life of a high school guy/girl and going through the typical high school life.

The Force
well i was going to start a game like that, but it was an mutant rp, i'm gonna go ask ush...

FallingBlue
im down with it vk

silversaber
How about a Charlie's Angles RP. The first three girls can pick either Dylan (Drew Barrymore), Natalie (Cameron Diaz), or Alex (Lucy Lui). The first boy could have Bosley and a few other people (like one or two) could be the assasins and sailors or whatever. I'd be the ultimate bad guy. I'd be Madison (Demi Moore) who some how servived the flames un burned, (ecxept a small silver tear-drop-shaped burn on her upper arm.

Oh yeah and two boys can be Peter or Jason.

fungrl515
hm. sounds fun. i wouldn't mind joining that, unless you guys don't want me to.

FallingBlue
why would we not want you to? your always welcome nora

VallejoKid707
so i have 2 ppl thats down with my idea. anyone else?

The Force
it sounds like a good idea, so i'm in

VallejoKid707
ok 3 people is that enuff ush?

tigereyes456
I want in! sounds fun!

Schizo_n_me
I'd go for that.

VallejoKid707
5 people! id say thats enuff. all i need to permission from USH!

Ushgarak
Okidokey, go for it!

VallejoKid707
yeah! okay ill make a rpg and disscussion one..

HockeyFace
Here are some rps I have in mind if anyone is interested...

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If you are going to have Poke'mon you should have TMNT)
Halloween
Spiderman
Futurama
Skateboarding
Planet of the Apes (That would be COOL!)
Godzilla (That would also be COOL!)

Schizo_n_me
I just read this book and it gave me an idea...do you guys have a mofia rp yet? I dunno how you'd go about making one but i think it'd be fun stick out tongue

DyceIBG
I want to make a new game. It will be called Omega. Basically, an old sage from another dimension came to a world know as Arcadia who called himself omega billions of years ago. He taught a man called Jace how to use spiritual powers that grew with experience. As Jace made a family, he passed the teachings to his children. One had evil plans and decided to attempt at taking over the world. A war broke out between him and his brothers. He was defeated and they vowed never to use their powers again. They were never seen again.... until now. People (registrered players) are mysteriously being able to do feats that no one can explain like shooting balls of light that explode when hitting something, or moving things telepathically. Then, a call for all those who have been able to do these has been put out and this is where the story begins. People get to choose which side they wish to join, good or evil. The story takes place in a time of peace. The land is populated with people who collect in small towns and large cities. Each holds a place to buy new weapons and armor. There are also many Colloseums to battle other people in.

I will take time over the next week(s) to make a fight system, exp chart, ability chart, bestiary, and map of the world that will be posted on my site. When I get it all done, I will place a link here. But I also have to come up with a way for someone to take damage and stuff. So, this is my idea and I will work on it for awhile. When I'm done, I will repost here, so keep an eye out for me. And if you have any questions or want to help me, E-Mail me at [email protected] and NAME THE SUBJECT KMC RPG INFORMATION. Put it in all caps and just like that so I won't delete it. thnx

HockeyFace
Ummm... anyone interested in my ideas?... Also I like the Mafia rp idea!

BidMyBlood2Run
Halloween, Spiderman, and the Mafia rps sound good.

Schizo_n_me
So then there hasn't already been one?

Schizo_n_me
And I think a Halloween one could be cool...

The Force
a mafia rp sounds good, but i like the futurama idea laughing out loud

would anybody be intrested in a mutant rp
It would be unlike any of the ones that we have right now

It's where your a mutant, not a pampered X-men, your a real life mutant trying to make your way through the world, the humans hate the mutants, the government puts them in camps and such, so that they don't cause any trouble, but here's the thing, there is no x-men, there is no mansion, there is all the ppl that were part of the x-men, but they have never met. You'll be a teenager in this game (if anyone is for it).

If i like didn't make my description clear enough, just tell me, cuz i don't know. thumb up

Schizo_n_me
That sounds interesting...

BidMyBlood2Run
Force, I really like that idea! I'm in.

The Force
ok that's 1, shizo are you in?

tigereyes456
i'm in for the force's game!

Schizo_n_me
yeah, sure.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah forces Idea sounds cool.

The Force
ok so that's 4, now i ust gotta think of a good name, a better plot, and how to make the government hate mutants laughing out loud thumb up

fungrl515
lol. great story. it would be fun. but, i'm busy... so, i wouldn't be able to play very well, but i can try, no? i'd love to join.

The Force
of course you can try nora smile

HockeyFace
I'm in with the game Force.

Ok...

3 People want to do a Mafia rp

3 People want a Halloween rp

2 People want a Futerama rp

2 People want a Spider-Man rp...

anyone else interested...

Also is anyone interested in these rps:

Spawn rp

A zobmie rp... I have a simple plot for the one... A group of teenagers, a detective, a tough but sexy woman, a doctor, and a handsome guy are left by thereselves in a dark little city/town called Rockfield after a car accident that happened while the group was vacationing together. The group ends up in a lake after the crash. The group soon wakes up and find thereselves on the other side of the lake... They see a sign that says Rockfield and the story goes on from there. Rockfield is isolated by lakes and mountains. Also Rockfield used to be the base for a government base. Did I forget to mention zombies infest the town?

Gilligan's Island rp

The Force
alright thats' 5 peeps, now on to pm Ush

Ushgarak
Ok, give that one a shot...

The Force
i like tht zombie rp, i wanna be the handsom guy

BidMyBlood2Run
Is that a yes to the Mafia RP or the Mutant?

The Force
that was a yes for my rp

BidMyBlood2Run
yay! I hope u start the thread soon big grin

The Force
i'm starting it now smile

Takeru Onisaba
I want to make one about the battle between the evil cheese monkeys and the homicidal christmas dwarves. Its very seasonal.

The Force
no expression um, ya... right... i get back to you on that no expression

tigereyes456
i'm in for the mafia one.

The Force
that's 3 for the mafia rp

Actually its four. You, bid, tiger, and I think Hockeyface. Sorry, I just have a habit of correcting people.

Anyway... Has anyone done a PotC rpg, of BEFORE the movie? I think it would be cool to do one where Will and Elizabeth are, like, in their mid-teens. If anyone's interested... I'd be elizabeth, if thats alright. And maybe will had like tons of girl freinds before deciding on Elizabeth. And I'm sure he had friends as a kid. Same thing goes for Elizabeth, only boyfriends not girlfriends. So the possabilitie are endless, sort of... anyone interested?

BidMyBlood2Run
How many peeps do we need before we give the mafia one a go?

Schizo_n_me
I dunno...should I pm Ush?

Tela<3sHaldir
I'll go for *---*s Before POTC rpg.

and u need 3 people to start a rpg.

You will? Fab-o! We need 1 more person then, right?

Tela<3sHaldir
yep

Hmmm... i'll brb. I've suddenly gotten an idea.

The Force
lol, i've got a habit of doing that to embarrasment

Schizo_n_me
So thats 4 for mafia, and we need 3, so now what. We wait?For Ush?

The Force
no, whoever wants to start the thread, they have to pm him

Schizo_n_me
Ok I will then...

The Force
ok thumb up

Let me say this again.
Anyone wanna do a PotC rpg, of BEFORE the movie? I think it would be cool to do one where Will and Elizabeth are, like, in their mid-teens. If anyone's interested... I'd be elizabeth, if thats alright. And maybe will had like tons of girl freinds before deciding on Elizabeth. And I'm sure he had friends as a kid. Same thing goes for Elizabeth, only boyfriends not girlfriends. So the possabilitie are endless, sort of... anyone interested?

Tela<3sHaldir
Okay, anyone interested in a Daria rpg? If so I could play Daria. My concept is when Daria first moves to Lawndale. I know there's sort of an episode on it but I thought it would be cool to do an alternate version.

aniron
I woul;d like to start a lotr game.

aniron
yup im interested but only if I get to play a long lost love who both jack and will fall for hee hee.

Tela<3sHaldir
I'll be Regina who only Lizzie knows and gets Will into a lot of trouble.

Oo, so we can start, right? After I ask Ushgarak? To bad no1 is playing will... And is Lizzie Elizabeth, or is that some1 else? And is Regina still Elizabeth's sister?

Tela<3sHaldir
yes, and yes

Hmmmm..... okay! big grin But I think I'll probably have 2 play will sad talk about weird. Oh, well..... santa

Tela<3sHaldir
Who'll play Jack?

Jack isn't really in the story till the movie, but you can if you like...

Tela<3sHaldir
Oh yeah. Well let's just mention him. Like that's how Reg becomes a part of his crew.

Right, good idea.... maybe she runs away on his ship at a young age or something...

Tela<3sHaldir
Yeah. Have you asked Ush.

Yeah, but he hasn't answered yet...

Tela<3sHaldir
Okay

Chee- Hee!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif We can start!! Happy Dance

Tela<3sHaldir
*Go for it*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif I did...

The Force
would anyone be intrested in a pokemon rp, you could hace created characters and it would be like anime style battling...

aniron
who would like to start a lord of the rings rpg, it'll be hard but who will accept the challenge.

The Force
i wouldn't mind, but there are alot of lotr rp in the Role Playing room, not the unhosted, but i'll play i guess

LotR? I would play...

Sorry Force, I dunno how 2 anime style battle..

Tela<3sHaldir
I'd play to

kofmaster
Would anyone be interested in playing a KOF (king of fighters) RP?

~either post here or PM me if your interested and if u don't know what kof is or the characters i can explane But only if your interested in playing :b hehe~

The Force
well i could tell you if you wanted to know smile

Sure big grin

Tela<3sHaldir
go for it Force

The Force
brb, then i'll explain it to you

DiamondSkinX
We should have an RPG over the new topic: What would your x-men character look like? (Basic Info). We could use the character from it (duh) and it would be awesome. I think it would be great. There could be a team and we could have a leader and all that stuff. All in favor say "I"!!

aniron
I'll ask ush about a lotr rpg.

dinoman
u are all gay smokin' laughing

dinoman
doint read this or your gay!........

YOUR GAY laughing laughing eek!

Schizo_n_me
What the f**k? okay... wacko

The Force
i would get mad but i forgot that some retard named dinoman went around calling people what his name is...

kofmaster
whaha nice one force

The Force
cool

Cool, I can't wait... well, I can, but I'd rather not. But don't ge me wrong I will wait, I just don't like to wait. Not that I don't wait a lot. Not that I wait all the time... I'll just stop now.roll eyes (sarcastic)

aniron
ok guys ush has agreed to let me open a lotr rpg so those of u who wanted to play it'll be under the title "lotr"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>