Back from the dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DD
Hi there all. The great Sith Chicken Lord, Darth Daft, has returned. Thought I'd pay a visit and see how you all are. Great to see some new members that I've not met before. Feels great to be back in the Star Wars Galaxy again, as I've been rather dead over the past months. Still, the power of the Sith Chicken shall never be truly defeated, and I, of course, will always win evil face
By the way, did the Unknown Bounty Hunter ever return?

Gundark
DD, darling, sweetheart, thrilled to see you've returned to us !!!!!!!!! cool

We've missed you terribly, and no, UBH has not come back yet. RC and Raz have gotten some occasional e mail from him, but he hasn't made his way here yet. A long story.

Ushgarak
Wow! The Legend returns!

(Bows continously).

Actually, you left JUST after I joined. Was that personal? All I have been able to do is READ all about you...

ratcat
DD! Hey man, good to see you. big grin

DD
Well nothing personal at all, Ushgaruk, it's just that Chelmsford is quite close to me, and I was worried you might discover my secret fortress. I had to make a run for it.

Jmanghan
Cats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.