Too Much Zion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
In the first Matrix mvoie, they kept talking about Zion, and I was all excited. In The Matrix Reloaded, Zion was pretty disapointing. For me, they were in Zion too much. Now, in The Matrix Revolutions, the trailer shows that it looks like almost the whole dang movie's gonna take place in Zion. Is anybody else bothered by this?

burlyman
bothered?

slinger
When I say bothered I mean is anybody else kind of sick of Zion.

dave123
well, zion is gonna get destroyed, so thats a good side for ya big grin

JediHDM
Zion is supposed to be kind of disappointing, its in the "real world". Although it is the "heaven" for these people, the last place that is truly theirs...

dave123
anyone else think aquopolis is zion?

JediHDM
hmmm...no

dave123
then what is aquopolis and why bother putting it in the site??

JediHDM
its a made up place, like everything else...

rysdigital
i can see where you're coming from slinger. but i don't think there's gonna be too much zion.

action in the matrix rocks though, i know what you mean cool

ITALIAN926
I can see where youre coming from.. They didnt show too much of the ordinary world in Reload. Personally, I wished they had shown how Neo set a few minds free. Can imagine, he showed some people some flying tricks to prove to them theyre in a fake world... just show how there was some interarction with regular people.

Korri
i like Zion big grin

JediHDM
me too, Korri, me too...

Korri
angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.