Newbieee hea! say hiii!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Bebi Mina*
yo wassap! my name is amina and my cuzin Hegemon875 reffered me to diz forum and it sounded pretty tyte so i decided to join. AZN PRYDE

-holla
-peace out

Kes

yerssot
great to have ya here

movie_freak
Hi there
Welcome to the Forums!!

Storm
welcome and have fun

silver_tears
welcome big grin

Hegemon875
Please forgive my cousin, she's been using AIM so long she doesn't know how to type any other way roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Bebi Mina*
ay yo thanx too all yall who stopped by to welcome meh!
heh' yea......i love chatting on aim! holla if u have aim, my sn is bebimina89 its alwayz cool to meet new ppl>people
-holla nd peace out

HannaBananabal
Haya! Newbie here too! Lookin up Anthony Hopkins message boards and came across this one!

The_Inevitable
bleh

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

*Bebi Mina*
thank you thank you! oh yea! nd hi to alll the other newbies out dere nd to all da ppl who where always here too.....lolz

Korri
hi i love ur signature Choccat rules!! rock

Hegemon875
She didnt make it, the pic was already like that on the site. stick out tongue

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have funa nd handibal u got one kick ass sig there bro i know who might be jealouse of it is hock3yhorror

HannaBananabal
Thank you! I had fun making it, and the quote seems sooo perfect for that picture!

PS: I'm a girl... stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Hey an' welcome

The SMoKsTeR
Eelllooo and Welcome smile smile smile

*Bebi Mina*
thanx! yea i knoe i love chococat hes so cute! happy

BOPRecruit 16
vedui', bebimina! hegemon was telling me about you earlier, so welcome and enjoy your stay. ^.~ Sodapop

Exa
Govannas smile

silver_tears
ello big grin

ElBiUs
hello guys

see you later...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.