Howdy Partners!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Howdy, howdy, howdy! How yall all doing?, Ha, just kidding, we dont really talk like that down here! Hi everyone, let me just introduce my self, my name is Matt, I am a 19 year old college student living in the northern part of Dallas, I attend the University of Texas at Arlington (that's a suburd to the west of Dallas). I love starwars and I am really glad that I found this board!

Ushgarak
Don't be afraid to play a stereotype just to please us...

Nice to meet you. I am sure Edna will give a trademark friendly hello once she gets back from wherever she is (for which read: fixes her modem).

Welcome aboard then! Don't be afraid to get posting, especailly in Queeq's new Endor based social thread in the General Discussion Forum...

Gundark
Welcome, Texas !!!! Hello from the yankee here in Pennsylvania ! Glad you joined us ! cool cool

kdawg
Hi Texas...Greetings from Carson City, NV. rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
I have NO idea where Carson City is. Mind you, you are lucky that I know where ANYWHERE in the States is.

Think I'll look it up.

Dallas, meanwhile, I have a slightly better idea about...

mk1979
Hi Texas welcome to the board, I'm pretty new myself! Hey, I visit Dallas all the time, my mother has a sister who lives in Highland Park and we visit her every summer. I've been all around Dallas, downtown, the West End, my mother and her sister are shopping fanatics so as you can imagine, I have been to The Galleria, Northpark, Highland Village, and those other swanky shopping centers! Sometimes they let me go clubbin down in Deep Ellum, and as you probally know, this get a little wild down there! eek!

Dim
Hmmmmmm..tell us more mk. laughing out loud

Welcome to the forum, Tex..

Jameous Woodshire
Howdy Tex! Lets grab a bowl of chili and a Dr. Pepper at the Ballpark sometime when I'm in Arlington. (Just trying to stay in stereotype wink )

Dim, just listen to the old Blues song Deep Ellum Blues. It has been a center for the alternative arts for decades. (It's also the place where Kurt Cobaine was beat up on stage. See, they have taste in Texas big grin)

Darth Revan
hey lookit what I dug up!!! Tex's first thread.. how touching...

MsFit
Hiya Tex.
Happy new year from Birmingham, England. see ya smile

silver_tears
laughing out loud ahahaha too funny!!

Corran
And not many replies - how sad. big grin

Clovie
laughing

you're bored?

welcome texie diva

Mr Zero
Who cares about Matt from Dallas.. I want to find Queegs Endor based social thread.. that sounds like quite a hoot.

Clovie
i think that would be that tavern thread.

i know tex's name blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.