Music inspired by classic horror, Rob & White Zombie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sinminded
I always loved the influence that White Zombie & Rob Zombie had on their music & the art that went in their albums & I always appreciated it. When I heard that they were coming out with a greatest hits album I was really excited. The CD, which comes with a DVD, is called Past, Present & Future. It's got 19 of the best stuff of Rob & White Zombie + 2 brand new songs from Rob! The DVD that comes with it has 10 videos, some that were previously unreleased before this,which were obviously inspired by the classic horror films. It's really awesome so I definitely suggest that you check it out.

loserib
oh hells yeah im picking that up zombies the ****ing man

Thing_1
I'm going to go buy it when it comes out!

Evil Dead
I've got all of his cds so I probably don't need this new one.........I will however purchase this cd to keep him raking in the money at music so he doesn't need to take another stab at film making. Oh the horrors this man could unleash if he ever subjected the movie going public to a sequel of House of 1000 Corpses.......or as I like to call it "Texas Chainsaw Massacre 5".....god damn.......seriously, Hooper should have taken legal action. It's one thing to borrow from a classic movie as sort of an homage because you love it so much....it's another to completely rip your entire storyline straight from that movie and merely change the ending.

BackFire349
Actually, Hooper loved House of 1000 corpses. He thought it was a great homage.

diegocala
I like White better than Rob though

LeAtHerRFace
Same... but house of a 1000 corpses sucked @$$ hole..

DeNiro
i luv them both but i do agree white is better but ne way i listing to them alot today just casue i found some of my old cd's of theres

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.