The oracle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
why is the oracle diff. in ETM and after watching the REV. preview she seems way different..... what happened here. oh and who is that one dude that looks like a bum with long hair... cause in ETM he said sumthin bout zion lasting 72hours... and in the REV. preview i see him in it.... who is he?

sith_darth_jay
he bum is some kind of time keepin program
the oracle is diferent cuz that rama guy sold her shell code to the mero to save his child

stinkfist462
rama ???????

droopy1592
Well, they sold her shell but the actress died so they had to integrate it into the story.

stinkfist462
k thanx... oh and why is it the like the stills and the preview why is the weird code thingy orange.

JediHDM
We dont know yet...

stinkfist462
is it like the agent view of "the code"

sith_darth_jay
neo sees the orange code as well............ seraph in chinatown

stinkfist462
oh yeah

burlyman
none of you have sig pics! this is a very uncolourful thread!! laughing

stinkfist462
dude how did like the tape turn into a circuit board... u know the tape of the sentinals and how niobe or whoever got it turn into a circuit board... and how did the recording turn into a tape to mail to whoever... ???

sith_darth_jay
again please?...

are U talkin about the drop?

stinkfist462
yeah the drop about how the osiris and the sentinals

burlyman
..haha, something me and my mate thought when etm came out
when they get the tape from the osiris, its all like shots of sentinels and thad talking, and we thought; how the did they have time to record and edit all of that, before jue jacked in. they didnt - thats a little hole i found right there.

stinkfist462
and wut is up with the arms and neck hole things.. u know tje ones where they plug u in.... do they ahve a certain matrixes or programs for that ???

sith_darth_jay
final flight of the osiris is like some kind of back story that conect reloaded an etm. just like when niobe gives the information of the upcoming sentinel attack, in the movie morpheus and crew arrived at the meeting but un the game they don't... is just like that... back story an lil teaser

about the drop ... i dunno if somebody knows how that works

sith_darth_jay
hey you ask to many question!!

the only mainhole seems to be the one in the head, the others are some kind of tube s to feed them or control them i guess

stinkfist462
yeah im bored and i need these dam questions answered, expect more questions in the future.

burlyman
didnt you see morph injecting trinity!

stinkfist462
oh yeah.... and i seen neo injecting trin to so ya...... im watching M2 right now.

sith_darth_jay
say what??

sorry but i don't get that last one

stinkfist462
neo has a sex scene... like injecting his u know in trin..... its supposed to be a joke... but u didnt get it.

sith_darth_jay
ahh ok

ur watchin m2 right now?

stinkfist462
yeah

sith_darth_jay
is it any good?

JediHDM
could somebody explain WHAT y'all are talkin about?! i have no clue what to respond with...

stinkfist462
yeah im watching m2 ... and yes its good...
oh and jedi hmmmm wut are the weird plugs in the arms for... matrix genious

sith_darth_jay
yeah answer that one please

rysdigital
for providing certain nutritions etc while in the pods.

stop asking silly questions. thanks.

stinkfist462
I A MATRIX DER..... I DONT KNOW EVERY ****ING THING IN THE MATRIX UNIVERSE DAMMIT.

JediHDM
are you talking about the plugs in the arms of the pod people? those are for, most likely, obtaining energy and waste from the blood stream...I do not KNOW EXACTLY what they are for, because that hasn't been described or explained, plus i'm not into Bio, so you might want to ask someone who is...The things i can think of for the plugs are: jacking brain into matrix directly, giving air, taking waste air, giving nourishment, taking waste, taking electricity, absorbing heat (although that would be out of the gel stuff, not off the body). So, perhaps the arm plugs are to inject water and some kind of nourishment into the blood stream (such as was done on the Neb) and for taking the waste from the blood stream and sapping the electricity off the body...

sith_darth_jay
rolling on floor laughing big grin

gotta understand that some ppl don't know everything about the movie..

hey stinkfist try looking in the this forum many fo ur question's been answer already

sith_darth_jay
thanks jedi.... have a cookie

stinkfist462
really??? yeah i dont ahve the time or patience to read 4 million pages.. so umm yeah i will just ask here.. since i already know wut is going on .

sith_darth_jay
keep at it then

hungry for question... keep them comin

stinkfist462
ok uhh how does neo stop bullets?
how can neo fly if he isnt the one and why cant others fly?
who is the one?
why does etm suck?
can anyone else see the code like neo can?
wtf did the architect say... i only understood like 2% of wut he said.

sith_darth_jay
easy there...

are u being sarcastical or you don't really now that

i myself don't now everything about it but those question's been already answered or are being discuss here

stinkfist462
im 4 real i dont know much about the matrix(s)... i just know that they kick ass

burlyman
omega should make an 'every little question about the matrix' thread for newbies

stinkfist462
yeah that would rule.

sith_darth_jay
big grin

won't omega get mad instead?

stinkfist462
hey just answer the questions plz... i dont wanna search thru like 45 pages of threads then about 9million pages of replies ......

sith_darth_jay
1 ok uhh how does neo stop bullets?
2 how can neo fly if he isnt the one and why cant others fly?
3 who is the one?
4 why does etm suck?
5 can anyone else see the code like neo can?
6 wtf did the architect say... i only understood like 2% of wut he said

1 dunno he's the one he can do whatever he wants
2 same as above
3 neo is 6th one (correct me if i'm wrong)
4 i like the game...
5 i think mero, the oracle, and the architect can
6 watch it over and over again until u understand it, (i did that)

stinkfist462
lol wtf is an anomilly and visa ve and ergo and shit ......... confused

JediHDM
1) Neo rewrites the code of the bullets REALLY fast, making them stop
2) Neo IS the ONE
3) NEO
4) Ask Shiny
5) No one who is Human
6) you want the whole speech?

sith_darth_jay
give us the whole speech...... just kidding

stinkfist462
yes plz tell me..... and uhh wtf is a shell code... like the outer body???? like the outside... so mero knows who the oracle is... u know how the oracle is diff. looking...

JediHDM
if thats what you want...hold please...

stinkfist462
oh and if neo rewrites crap cant he just like sit there and like rewrite the matrix pretty much?

JediHDM
"Hello NEo"
"Who are you"
"I am the Architect, i created the matrix.I've been waiting for you. you have many questions, and though the process has altered your conciousness, you remain errevocably human, ergo some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant."
"Why am i here?"
"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly which despite my sincerest efforts i have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control, which has led you, inexorably, here."
"You haven't answered my question."
"Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others."
"THe matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next in which case, this is the sixth version."
"Then there are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows..."
"precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering the anomaly is systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations."
"choice. the problem is choice"
"The first matrix i designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The innevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus i redesigned it, based on your history, to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However i was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer alluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially designed to investigate certain aspect of the human psyche. If i am the father of the matrix, she, would undoubtedly be its mother."
"The oracle"
"Please...as i was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99% of all test subjects accepted the program as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at in the unconcious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory 'systemic anomaly', that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself, ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster"
"this is about Zion"
"You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed, its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated"
"BULLSHIT"
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses, but, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become excedingly efficient at it"
"The function of the one is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race."
"You won't let it happen, you can't, you need human beings to survive."
"There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept, however, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world. It is interesting reading your reactions. your five predescessors were, by design, based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation, that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific, vis a vis Love."
"TRINITY!"
"Apropos, she entered the matrix to save your life, at the cost of her own."
"NO"
"Which brings us to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed and the anomaly revealed as both beginning and end. There are two doors. The door on your right leads to the Source and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads back to the matrix, to her and to the end of your species. As you adequately put it, the problem is choice. but we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already i can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors the signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason, an emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth; She IS going to die and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness."
"If i were you, i would hope that we don't meet again"
"We won't"

and no, Neo cannot rewrite the entire Matrix, for one, that would cause everyone in the matrix to go insane, which is the opposite of what Neo wants to happen...Plus, neo cannot rewrite everything, only certain aspects...i don't know everything he has the ability to rewrite, but i know only things like gravity, speed, etc...

burlyman
did you just write all that out jedi?

JediHDM
yes...

burlyman
you should have copied and pasted it stick out tongue

JediHDM
copied from where? i pasted from my brain...

burlyman
an er transcript

JediHDM
i have looked, and i cant find the actual transcript anywhere on the INternet...i can only find "abidged" version...

stinkfist462
whoa thats a lot... but wut the hell does it mean.

JediHDM
i will tranlslate tomorrow, i have to fall asleep right now...

Dryden
not only do you not take the time to find out yourself..you ask jedi to tell you, then you ask him to summarize...sheeesh. Take some time and read through it, its really not that complex of a conversation.

stinkfist462
well um to me it is.. dammit i should change me name to matrixder. and im asking jedi because he knows this and shit like that... me.... i need a dictionary right next to me.

The Omega

stinkfist462
wtf are u talking about??????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.