Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
How come some new threads have a google ad above them and others dont?

Captain REX
Who knows...

LindsIsTightK
These ads are extremely annoying. Raz must just be looking for another way to pay for the site.

Captain REX
I haven't seen any...

BackFire349
Thats how webpages make money. They shouldn't be that distracting to you.

Raz
Unfortunately due to the recent explosions in visitors we are starting to outgrow our current server.

Buying a new one costs a LOT of money and the adverts that you see make a small contributions towards paying for it.

LanceWindu
That sucks...

Glad I don't see em...

Think of it this way Raz, at least we don't have that naked guy on the bridge ad anymore. laughing out loud

Kes
Yeh no ads...cool.

Fire
hehe

yerssot
I liked that pic lance sad

Fire
I dont mind the banners I've usualy typed my reply and left by the time they get loaded up

yerssot
well, I think no one should complain at all
at least KMC is still free!

silver_tears
im not complaining ive just been noticing them more and more now big grin

LindsIsTightK
As long as KMC is still running that is all I care about. Maybe Raz should set up some sort of PayPal account so members of the board could donate to help pay for it.
I wouldn't be able to make a contribution immeidiately, but I know I definitely would the first chance I got. Anything to keep KMC open wink

silver_tears
of course big grin

LeAtHerRFace
i havent seen any, either.

LanceWindu
I'm sure the newbies don't even understand it...that was quite awhile ago.

Fire
I'd like to pay something for KMC, tho not too much

mechmoggy

silver_tears
*tumble weed rolls by* angel

mechmoggy
Damn, nobody fell for it. sad

Fire
lol nice try mechy

silver_tears
not really that was a poor try u can do better big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.