My gym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbadbike2
The gym in my town has closed and the closest one is now 30 mins away. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

FallingBlue
*sniff* why do bad things happen to good people?

The Force
uh oh, i'ma sorry, you should sew big grin

bigbadbike2
Sew?

The Force
yes sew a random person yes just because your mad that they took away your gym big grin

bigbadbike2
Do you mean sue? As in take them to court?

The Force
yes of course embarrasment Sue not sew, oops

DeNiro
omg if my gym closed i would sneek in and work out at night or steal all the equpiment cause i couldnt live without working out at the gym i am at sorry to here that bro htw what gym was it

The Force
De, how much can you bench and squat?

DeNiro
i sqaut 295 for 7 reps but i am going for 315 monday and then 335 next monday cause i have been getting stronger and yesterday i was doing negitives for bench press and i was doing it with 275 and i almost got it up i was like fuuck yeah lol if u want to see some of my other weights go to my thread on this page about it

The Force
ok, damn your strong, looks like i'll need a metal bat to beat you down.

silver_tears
lol right messed

DeNiro
and the thing i luv most about all the hard work i put itno working out is that i am only 15 i will be 16 in three months and the guys at my gym just r like holy shit dude what r u on lol and im like always say my motto

Dedicated is only how the lazy describe obbsessed

The Force
well your strong, and i can run really far laughing

DeNiro
laughing out loud ur not going to like this i was the tope mile runner in my school i cam in 2 plae at conference with a 5 50 minute mile haha but i wouldnt hurt u force ur my bro

The Force
ya were bros, did you say your fastest mile was 5:50

because my fastest mile was 5:36 at a physical fitness mile testing, and i came in 5th place then *shrugs*

DeNiro
holy **** 5 36 thats fast as hell but how much do u weigh casue that plays a factor in it cause i am 180 and i cant move that great cause i am gettin a lil to muscel bound and i got to strat stechting a lil more i bet i cant even run a 6 minute mile or a 6 30 cause i havent ran in forever

The Force
i'm 140, and very quick, although that is probably mainly cuz i've got long legs, and i've been in track ever since i was 8. The last time i checked i benched about 110 and that was about 2 years ago

DeNiro
u know what honeslty it is not the weight u do it is how u do it becasue i always do sets of lighter weights wehre i can get a set in with about 8 to 10 reps casue u will become stronger and also bigger by doing that and not just benching to ur max thats what the football players dont get they train so wrong it isnt even funny

The Force
i really need to start woking out the right way yes

DeNiro
every kid our age works out totally wrong right off the bat and continues those bad habits and he is actull making it harder to grow after a few months so if u got ne qeustions pm me and ill tell u exaclty even how ur form should be casue i have been lifting for two years straight and with vetern bodybuilders that taughte me everything so i have been training hard core from the get go

bigbadbike2
I was wondering how putting a button on my shirt would get me into better health.

It was Powerhouse Gym that closed down.

I was thinking about buying a Weiland crossbow with the 410 lbs. rods. What are your thoughts D.

DeNiro
well i work out at golds gym and dont have alot of knowledge when it comes to home equpiment but i would have to say the bow flex is a very very good machine to buy affordable and it also does have almost every excersis on it. and the resitence on it it very good it goes up to 500 i think

bigbadbike2
Thye crossbow is much like the bowflex minus about 1500 dollars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.