What we are hoping 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
In Revolutions, i was just wondering what everyone is hoping for. Details, anyone? cool cool cool

AliasNeo15
For me, im hoping that Neo lives, Smith dies and Trinity lives, even though i think that all of them are going to die and no one will ever like the matrix again.

burlyman
hoping, or expecting ?

realworlddreams
neos gonna live, or trinity, not both, DEFINITELY not smith, unless he changes sumhow.

stinkfist462
hoping trin gets killed........ and neo..... smithy rules

AliasNeo15
i mean hopingthumb up

priestjim
Hoping Smith lives (look at my Avatar smile

AliasNeo15
sweet, it would be cool if that happened

AliasNeo15
but if neo doesnt live, someone is going to get shanked in the theatres by someone.

priestjim
I don't care who lives or dies...as long as at the end of the film we see the sky clear and the sun shining smile

AliasNeo15
yup, that would be good

The Omega

JediHDM
I agree with Omega, thats the LAST thing i want.

priestjim
Well I believe they will leave us with a big question mark...or a big smile in our faces that is going to make us dream nice dreams in the night(s)...if we will be able to sleep smile

JediHDM
or horrible nightmares as we try to tell ourselves that this world, is indeed real...

priestjim
Or trying to escape from our matrix...

AliasNeo15
or that we may never like the matrix again or we may never look at it the same.

priestjim
Yes yes if the end is not good then the whole trilogy turns bad!

The Omega
If it goes TOO happy-smily on me, I'll think like AliasNeo15.

The end of M1 was cool. The first fight was over, but the battle just begun. That was the beauty of it. I want an ending like that. A wrap up, that still leaves much un-explained and to my vivid imagination.

It can't be all closed down. The Matrix On-line is coming soon.

JediHDM
I want Neo to wake up, and have a doctor be startled, cause NOBODY's supposed to wake up, and then he goes back in, and starts explaining the "truth" to Trin, Morph, Niobe, Ghost, Hamann...

AliasNeo15
that sounds like the perfect ending, and storyline wise, i would want it to go like how that one guy said like The Kid gets himself into and out of the matrix like nothing.

carnage713
triniti shud hav died in reloaded

JediHDM
no

carnage713
i think atleast sum 1 big shud have died

JediHDM
thats what revolutions is for

AliasNeo15
just remember, Reloaded addresses life, while Revolutions addresses death. There isnt just one big name that is going to die, theres going to be like 10sad

JediHDM
yeah, too bad too...i think Morpheus and Niobe die in the Hammer...its sad sad

AliasNeo15
ya, wut do u think about Neo and Trin again?

JediHDM
im not sure...i dont think they will die the way the spoilers do, but i think Neo will lose the ONE code...i think he will live, but he will become Human again, and this may cost him dearly...

Korri
i voted for the 1st one

priestjim
I wonder why Korri... roll eyes (sarcastic) angel

Korri
coz i wanted to miffed

Osiris
smith and neo r going to die

Korri
dont say that sad

Verity
Why so pesimistic? Smith needs to die. He is not meant to live for the continuation of humanity....Unless, Neo can find a way to come to an understanding between man and machine. I feel a little sorry for Smith. He wants what everyone wants...freedom. But I don't want Neo or Trinity to die.

spydar1982
hoping = trin lives, neo lives, smith dies

expecting = trin lives, neo and smith die

AliasNeo15
yup, same hee

JediHDM
im beginning to think they all die, but, again, not the way the spoilers have them die...

AliasNeo15
how do the spoilers say that Neo dies? wasnt there one about him being taken over or something?

JediHDM
the spoilers dont say anything about neo or anyone dying, however, i feel as though Neo willdie, because it is like, moses, didn't get to see the promised land but from afar, neo doesnt get to see it, but knows it is coming...

spydar1982
hmmm interesting.... im too afraid to read the spoilers. maybe most are lies but you never know...

LeAtHerRFace
I hope neo lives but trinity and smith die. Because Trin, is irritating and ugly so... yea.

AliasNeo15
i dont look at Neo as Moses, i look at him as Jesus, so he died, and then ruled all, but ya, i think he's gunna die

Verity
Yuck! Neo is not Jesus! He is a projection of a Mesianic figure that can be related to EVERY religion! Let's not limit ourselves shall we? FREE UR MIND!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif

carnage713
either smith and neo doe or smith and triniti die. do u guys think morphesus will die?

JediHDM
yes, i think that Morpheus AND Niobe will die...as for Verity...its not limiting...

The Omega

JediHDM
i hopw "my little pony" doesnot happen, that would be almost as bad as the spoiler ending...and the brothers talk about using christianity...but thats not ALL they use...

AliasNeo15
im sorry if i offended u, but if i didnt, who cares? Jesus is in a lot of Religions. I didnt mean that way. I guess i must just be some dumb 16 year old then.

AliasNeo15
im just saying Jesus cus they make references to Jesus in the movie more then any. Like when Neo enters the Matrix and goes to Seraph, he is in that market and there are pics of Jesus. I just thought that was the main reason.

Verity
Thankyou!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Verity
Sure...I'm not discussing the presence of Jesus in the story. That's undeniable. I'm not offended either by ur insinuating that Neo might have some Jesus quality to him...I just feel saying he IS Jesus (which I've heard far too much) is unfair. The bros. drew from various religions, beliefs and philosophies to tell this story. U forget Buddhism, Judaism, Greek mythology...the list goes on....In Judaism,for instance, there r mesianic figures...but nowhere is Jesus one of them...Same goes for other religions. Jesus only belongs to Christianism or Catholicism. So be careful when u say he is present in almost EVERY religion. This world is vast and beautiful because of it's diversity..Which they represent VERY well in Zion. wink

JediHDM
OOOOHHHHHH, Verity, NOW i understand...i thought you were saying he wasn't...ok, that makes sense.

TrixStar
I want them all dead evil face

Korri
sad all exept Neo and Morpheus coz he is kewl...and so is Niobe

ramcom
I want the ending to be that the matrix is in fact a dream world for the machines for the humans actually won the war and created the matrix to fool them into submission geek

AliasNeo15
Verity, i get ur point now. I didnt mean to say he was Jesus, but he had Jesus like qualities. Thanx for clearing that upthumb up
And Korri, I hope that happens to. R u going to cry if Neo dies? *Thinking yes*sad

Korri
yes...i probably will sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.