Just Because...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

This is a new thread where you can all express certain generalizations/stereotypes that are false and you can't stand, i'll start:

just because i'm black doesn't mean i listen to rap

pablo007
Just because I live in Mexico that doesn't mean I wear a sombrero and that people are in horses all the time.

Tired Hiker
Just because I am Irish doesn't mean I have a huge weener.

pablo007
TH ur Irish ?

just because i'm black doesn't mean i'm "gangsta" and "thugged-out"

pablo007
well yeah man I've seen normal black people that aren't gangsta and don't listen to rap but most people that haven't visisted Mexico think we drive around in horses and dirt and still have wild west shoot outs and shit like that.

burlyman
just because im english it doesnt mean i got to buckingham palace on a horse and carriage everyday for tea and scones with the queen

pablo007
but don't most british people have tea everyday ? Well the only brits I have met in person do. But yeah tea with the queen is kinda stupid, who believes that anyway ?

burlyman
i believe it!
tea everday! its just a drink, same as coffee

pablo007
Np, I meant who believes that people go to the queen's place and have tea with her.

just because i live in New York doesn't mean i've gotten shot

pablo007
Just because I'm mexican that doesn't mean I have spicy food all the time.

DeNiro
just cause i am meathead it doesnt mean i am not smart and TH that is true i am a fellow irish mang and we do have do have big all wenners u have to admit it the sterotype is true laughing out loud

burlyman
just because i live in england doesnt mean i agree with tony blair...

pablo007
well then I must be part Irish

burlyman
isnt the american sterotype of irish people that theyre always drunk (aswell)

DeNiro
yes but TH is very funny and has some funny shit but that is true for me and TH though wink

LindsIsTightK
Just because I spend a lot of time on the computer does NOT mean that I am some geeky nerd who wears glasses and has a funny laugh

Mist
yes it does

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

Mist
stick out tongue

Mist
just because i can stop bullets in mid air, doesnt mean i can fly. SO STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......geez, cant a guy get a little quiet around here?

Celsius
Just because I'm russian, doesnt mean I drink Vodka all the F*****G time.

Celsius
Just cuz theres a monkey in my AVA, it doesnt make me one! wink

Mist
yes it does

Just because i appear dumb doesn't mean i am

LindsIsTightK
We believe you 113 wink

Mist
yesssss......................................................................................................................................................................................................................strange avatar lindsstick out tongue

just because i do this eek! doesnt mean i cant do thisrolling on floor laughing as well

LindsIsTightK
What do you mean strange avatar? and yessssssss what?

Mist
yesssss to 113. ITS STRANGE CAUSE ITS GOT AN ALMOST NAKED CHICK ON IT(it better be a chick)

LindsIsTightK
Yes it is a chick, and she isn't almost naked roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
ok.......getting back to the topic....smile
just because im not black doesnt mean i am

JediHDM
Just because i'm from Texas doesn't mean i live on a farm, wear spurs and a cowboy hat, and ride horses...

Just because i'm in college and only 18 doesn't mean i'm an idiot, and it doesn't mean i'm gonna shoplift from your store, UGLY LADY AT RADIOSHACK!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.