Im Upset!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
People that take advantage of me. This person e-mails me, and wants to request the Punky Brewster videos (and yes its that fine girl that I have posted on here a week ago) .. Or copies I have of the 88 episodes.

I have no problem making the copies of the episodes. But I just dont "GIVE" them out to "Anybody"..Courtesy of e-bay sellers... And when I do , I do it for free for legal purposes, and if they are satisfied with the results, then that will be up to them to decide the contributions.

Well this person has just missed the boat a great deal, and has cuased a great turmoil with me. I have printed out the rest of the hatred she put upon me so I can read it tonight at my work site. Its too long to put on here, so I went to another site, a refugee camp from SlackerCentral. But this kind of crap upsets me.....

http://forums.happysuperfun.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=552&

I dont like being taken advantage of is the bottom line!!! mad

DeNiro
i feel for ya bro i hate being taking advantage of also or being used it sucks but it only happens once in a blue moon but still i get pissed when it does

Tired Hiker
Jeez, ElStuddo! What kind of nice honest person would say something like, "YOUR THE ****ING IDIOT AND ******* WHO DOESN'T
KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH NICE HONEST PEOPLE LIKE I WAS BEING, SO *MY* DEAL IS OFF - SORRY LOSER!!!"

Shrug it off ElStuddo. People like that don't deserve your kindness at all. I think that was cool what you were doing, spreading the Brewster love.

ElStuddo
Thanks for the understanding amego. smile But this girl STILL doesnt understand the big picture, im doing, or in this case WAS going to do it for free!

badkittykitty
really el you dont know her from atom so just forget her any way.

Celsius
Thats pretty shoking.

ElStuddo
lol! "She is impossibly out numbered" with opinions of being in the wrong. smile

ElStuddo
Thanks! Im not used o being called "El''.. I need to get Ushgarak to open my REAL name back!! SimK68... Ushgarak!!?? Come on d00d!

lol! Thanks again, my supportive team. I have o work my graveyard. Gimmine somthing to read when I get back.

And musiclvr14, if you see this, I hope you learn a lession. smile

bbl. smile

Tex
I love Punky Bewster! I totally grew up on that show!!!

They should really come out with some DVDs.

I've also seen Soleil Moon Frye co-host on Good Day live a couple of times! big grin

badkittykitty
What the f**k? okay if you guys say so..I like her but not the punky stuff Im sorry*covers head*

Tired Hiker
Soleil grew up nicely. I loved the cartoon on Saturday mornings. Glomer was bomb!!!

blakangel
God I cant believe I just read all that *rubs eyes*

You seemed really down-to earth and honest in your e-mails Elstuddo...

what a using *****... we all get taken for a ride; dont let it get to you, shes not worth it big grin

ElStuddo
Where and when does THAT show come on???

badkittykitty
maybe you'll have some luck looking it up on google

ElStuddo
I did, and this site ..well.. It loads funny...

http://www.gooddaylive.com/gooddaylive/

I wish thee was a Soleil Moon Frye" up-to-date, site for up coming appearances, movies,projects and things. I cant find any.. Well this helps, but its always the DURING the events....

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1&sfld=

She does NUMEROUS chairity events and things. Her father has Alzheimer's disease, which sux, which she does alot of events for that.

ElStuddo
Thank you. smile I admit I did loose my cool with you guys a while back, and as a result, SimK68 is barred from here. Yes I started crap, but I didnt mean it. "I wish I could just wish away my feelings"

Because people like that upset the crap out of me. I dont do anything to piss someone off unless they start it, or provoke me. And thats more or less a example right there what home-chick did.

I admit I was wrong, and the reason I got banned in the 1st place when 'diegocala' started crap..Or I actually did, becase I was already ina bitchy mood at alot of other things that I wish I could go back and correct. 1 was geting banned at SlackerCentral.

Im not here to upset anyone. I cant express enough words about it, and really as not to start things up on the past of what Ive done...Dont want to. I just wanna move on, and start over, and forget it,and try..TRY to make people as happy as possible. smile

Fire
BTW EL I read most of it I just wonder

what are Punky Brewser video's about?

ElStuddo
This will tell you all about it m' man.....

http://punkybrewster.television-series.com/punky.html

blakangel
Hey Elstuddo thats very noble of you; you cant change the past only try to make up for it smile

Take care x

ElStuddo
Thanks, I try. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.