SLC Punk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BurnAllFlags
who's seen the movie...what do you think about it...i think its the greatest movie of all times

loserib
i dont know about the greatist movie of all time but it was good except the end

BurnAllFlags
the end was a good message......drugs...."that shit fu-ks you up man"

loserib
no thats not the part im talking about the part i did not like was how whats his face went on to become a lawer

BurnAllFlags
steve-o...yeah that was kinda dumb

loserib
did you ever read the comic book

BurnAllFlags
nope

punkhessian
omg that movie was such a bad rep of punk punk not all yeah anarchy shit its about gettin out there enjoyin the scene listenin to old vinal with the guys and know hey lets go bbeat up a redneck bullshit

SAtown_punk
Yes, but they lived in Utah, remember? If I had to be surrounded by mormans with nothing to do but listen to political messages by great punk bands, I would turn into an anarchist too. Altough I kinda am already. But the movie was awesome, and the ending wasn't so bad either. But it's not the best portrayal of punk. Watch Sid & Nancy and The Great Rock & Roll Swindle.

Punker69
I thought the movie was awesome.VERY GOOD.Good ending good story it was well done.

Jeff_Atello
It was a good movie, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.