are the twins dead??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
are the twins dead... cause i didnt see em after the truck/escalade blew up.... and no sign of em on the REV. preview

JediHDM
NO the twins are NOT dead, go back and watch the movie, the scene where Morph blows up the SUV thing, and watch the explosion, the twins are blown up into the sky, and they go ghostas they approach the camera. they are still alive...DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT, STILL ALIVE!!!!

stinkfist462
but there is no sign of them anywhere or in the preview ... explain that.... but like c'mon i think they are dead..... like the fire totally engulfed them...... then they went like ghosty thing

stinkfist462
oh and if they are still alive..... would it even be possible to kill them.

JediHDM
It PROBABLY IS possible to kill them, however, i wouldn't know how to do it...and just because you don't see them in the trailer doesn't mean they aren't there...

stinkfist462
stilll i think there dead.... we all have diff. opinions.

Dryden
so WHY ask???

stinkfist462
cause i am bored and kinda interested in wut others think about mine or others opinions.

audioheem
yeah im gonna go with still alive coz u clearly see them ghost out. remember, theres a certain way to kill these things, e.g. silver bullets on the other two... i doubt a car crash is the way... it'd have to be something cool like a slingshot rock to the temple or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

bjn74
Did anyone read my post in 99.99% confirmation..go to the link i put or read the excerpt i cut/copied..THEY ARE IN IT! We already know their is a ton of surprises in this movie,,do you think the Wachowskis would keep their scenes from ALL the trailer and tv spots then let them in an interview say"YES, WERE IN IT"? No way! And on the other point, the Wachowskis didnt really say that they can or cant die,,but they did say they are like ghosts and roam the matrix forever..
HERE:http://raymenttwins.tripod.com/morninginterview.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.