Just wondering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DoC_Chaos
I was just wondering even if they do revolt and win wat will they do after that i mean they cant grow n e food the earth is practically dead and there arn't n e other species alive to eat like cows or chickens the sky is screwed up which mean where wil they get there power and i dont think they could colonize another planet but that really buggs me they're basically screwwed n e way u slice it i would just stay nin the matrix and cheat it every way i could and live in happiness wat do u guys think? Happy Dance

Magitech
I believe that the movie will end up with neither side having a definite victory. One of the prevalent images in the matrix is the codependence of humans and machines. Therefore some truce must be reached between the two sides at the end. As you stated the humans have royal screwed themselves by blocking the sun and the machines have built their "society" around humans. Albeit as an energy source, but look at all the trouble they have gone through to keep them alive. Its pretty crazy to think that they would just let everyone die.

JediHDM
they CAN grow food on the earth, have you NOT read the comic "The Miller's Tale"? Plus, they can STILL make the goo stuff, even if it isn't all that great tasting...however, whether the humans win or lose, they will still have to keep the matrix running, cause you cant support that many people in one city, nor can you expect all the people to WANT to leave, many will be so attached they will die if they leave...

audioheem
They're living in a cave, I'm sure the destroyed earth with a black sky would still be better. And some big corporation can be set up to make loads of the goop to feed everyone. And another corporation can make the computers they use and the matrix can be kept and used as a game for kids to play. Then another corporation can make robots to do the work for everyone and they'll then be implant with intelligence and OH NO ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

burlyman
i remember someone saying once that zion might be being powered through 01

Roland: Lock was right. He guessed that the machines would cut off the mainlines in and out of Zion. He thought a counterattack might suprise them. It sounded good, we figured we had a shot, until someone screwed it up.

mainlines sound like power to me
or do they mean they blocked the sewer mainlines
?

JediHDM
the mainlines are the tunnels the ships use to enter and exit zion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.