You the Jedi Knight, what side will you take and what will your name be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stuart Larkins
If you decided to become a Jedi Knight, and afterwards get to choose between the good and the dark, where would you go, and if you choose the darkside, what would your sith name be? What color saber would you kill to have regardless? Or another weapon?

SlayerChick1188
Probably I would end up being a good Jedi and I'd want the old standby "Good Jedi" color saber (Royal blue)

I don't remember where i heard this but apparently someone made a laser whip instead of a lightsaber....THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Stuart Larkins
yeah they had something like that in the movie Starship Troopers

Lyn
I dunno name-wise but I'd definitley be a good jedi, and I'd have a white lightsaber...

LanceWindu
Name: Lance Windu (duh!)
Side: Light-side
Saber: Blue

If I became a Sith: Darth Windy

Bespin Bart
laughing out loud

Well, in Ushgarak's RPG, I'm a Jedi.

Xeth Tam, Geonosian, yellow-bladed lightsaber & sonic blaster. Quite interesting being something 'evil'. wink

Julie
what's the obsession with names??????I don't get it.....

genral zink
Me bad... evil face

I don't know, Julie, maybe people are just insane in the membrane. I do have a RPG name, but it's simply Wraith. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
name: seth ralter
side: none...i am a rogue jedi
saber: double blades like darth maul
blade color: fiery white, with silverish outlines

Darth_Revan00
Id Be a Dark Jedi named Darth Pyro and id have a double bladed Black Lightsaber with a red and black hilt and id wear Darth Revans Robes and Mask rock

Godshinto
I would be a Neutral God like Jedi: Obi-one-Shinto
Side weapon: Light Saber Dagger
Sabber: Double Sided Staff one side Blue one side red
And my body and weapon would have this God like white Glow.
Ad my eyes would be Pitch Black

Master Kadub
I think my name answers this, plus my sig.

Name: Jedi Master Omaj Kadub
Affiliation: Jedi
Lightsaber: blue or green

If I were a sith lord: Darth Treachorous

kanis
alien Like my character in knights of the old republic for the Xbox I would be.
Name- Auric Crais
Side - lightside
Lightsbre colour- Dark Green

star22
I would definately choose the light side.

Name:Jessica Skywalker (I am obsessed with Luke)
Lightsaber:blue-green
Affiliation:New Republic

Master Blade
I would be darth blade with malaks robes and revens mask.
Double forked saber(2 blades on each side, so 4 blades altogether)
Be a mercenary, working for highest bidder, lots of credits 4 mesmile

walkingcarpet
Brock Vulturan, Jedi Knight and General of the Grand Army of the Republic.

Orange blade (I can't think of any main characters with that color, can you?)

Light side (well, duh, I'm a Jedi of the Old Republic), though my anger gets the better of me sometimes.

Selket
i would be Darth Selket.
I would use the jedi order to gain power and use it for my own ends.
my light saber would be crimson with black shadow wisps flowing through it.
i would not be out to conquer but i would take a planet for my own and turn it into a world of darkness.
better yet i WOULD conquer but i would not be so expansionist as to leave myself stretched out and thin as the sith do.

Sesse
I would be a lightsider.

No future in darkness...

Yea. And a green blade.

Jodo kast
Name:Boda Vas Side:Light side, but i would be fighting for the separatists.Saber:The same like Dooku. And i would be dressed totally in black.

darthcraka
side : dark side
Name : Darth Craka
Species: zabrak
Saber: double red bladed sabers dooku pimp cane style
Cloths : bottom would be like a robe like bottom type thing wouldent were a shirt couas id eb showing off awsome body and would were black cloak

Zachara
I would be a Jedi.

Name: Zachara Cormeg
Saber Type: Triple bladed (It's so freaking cool, I will try to find the link to the picture I saw of it. It's three blades (obviously) like claws with the blades crossing each other so ur enemy can't cut off one blade by sliding down one of them to the hilt. The hilt can attach to ur arm or you can use it like a sword by unattaching it.)
Color: Turquoise or Idigo
Clothes: Like that lightside chic on the KOTOR2 website: extremly white
I'd post a link..but I don't think I'm allowed yet, lmao.

Elastigirl
Name: Natalie Cloudrunner
Side: Light Side, of course
Saber: purple, doubled bladed
Clothes: White Clothes with Brown Robe

Mr.Incredible 2
jedi name: Marre Cobed
side:Although I would be a good jedi personally I would focus on dark powers and most likely sample in some things frowned upon by the jedi order like love
saber: Yellow or Purple Saber
saber type: dual sided or weilding 2 sabers 1 yellow and 1 purple
affiliation: jedi counsel and order
clothes: darker colored non-force power restricting armor

Julie
laser whip hmmm that was recently in a book....not Jedi Trial....not Hard contact....not Dark Rendezvous.....hmmm can't put my finger on it...anyways.:

for me light side jedi; viridian lightsaber (very pretty)

Napalm
Alliance: Dark

Saber color: Red

Clothing: Black amor

smoker4
Darth Lovepotion

Two sabers, one red, one silver

Clothes like maul

Julie
at least those you kill could die laughing:-)

smoker4
my lovepotion powers are not a joke wink

Areora
Name: Areora Treole
Race: Zabrak
Weapon: Blue & Green lightsabers
Side: Light Side
Clothing: Dark brown Jedi robe, leather vest, dark brown leather boots, and leather pants.

Koto K
I'd be a totally blind Sith. My costume would consist of an outfit similar to Darth Vader's sans the helmet and boxy contraption and codpeace, with a hood attached to the over-garment. My eyes would be visible, but would be pupiless and silvery. I'd carry around two lightsabers, one with a sixty-centimeter long handle that I'd wear at my back, that produced a really thick red blade. The other would have a regular sized handle which I'd wear at my hip. My hair would be long and straight, and would fall to my shoulders, partially concealing my eyes. My personality would seem to better fit a Jedi than a Sith, as I'd be calm and reserved, but in battle I'd be extremely aggresive and domineering, using both of my lightsabers intermittantly in combat but never at the same time. My Sith name would be 'Darth Virul' (after Virulent- meaning bitterly hostile or antagonistic) His real name would be 'Ra-Fel Endoku', and he'd be a Jedi who fell from grace after having been beaten in battle by a Dark Jedi. He'd been blinded by the Dark Jedi, and for a time, went mad because of it. His hatred towards his adversary had become so intense, the Jedi council threw him out of the order. He was eventually discovered by Darth Sideous and trained by him. However, Darth Virul ended up leaving Sideous, as he only aspired to get revenge on the person who robbed him of his sight. Darth Virul became a Rogue Sith in essence, enemy of both Sith and Jedi. For a time he was even hunted by Darth Maul, Sideous's apprentice after him. The two met only once before Maul was called away to tend to the situation regarding Naboo.

Woah, okay, so I went a little overboard. So what? Big deal! Wanna fight about it?

Darth Arcane
Name: Darth Arcane

Species: original Sith

Affiliation: Dark

Homeworld: Munyan

Lightsaber: 2x 200 year old 10 inch hilt lightsabers. Both black with transparent scarlet cores. Hilt would be shaped similar to Dooku's.

Aparrel: Long draped black cloak with standard black boots

Facial features: mainly a black tint with 2 mini red/black horn coming out on my forehead as Maul does. Various red, tribal markings all over my body from my childhood.

Basic Info: Although I may be original Sith, no one would know and i would be a ratherly calm, shady person who preferes the corner of the room rather then the center. Just to be fancy (haha) i would always use the force to unveil my sabers as yoda did in episode 2. I would basically only use them for protection and to get what i want. Since I'm old, I have a lot of wisdom through the force and all living things. I hate the present day world and the present day sith for ruining the reputation of themselves. I would despiseThe Order because of past events (obviously). I would be the last remaining original Sith of our species in the galaxy. I would prefer to have no friends and keep to myself.

Darth Dementus
I would probably start out being a Jedi, but would end up turning to the Dark Side.

My Sith name would either Darth Dementus, or Darth Malice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.