Hi every one can you help me out please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emily
Hi,

I am having a little difficulty with my sis Lara and I have been asked not to come on the boards anymore. Do I have to do this or is it up to you guys? Help i'm lost!!! luv Em XxX

badkittykitty
I wish I understood that,who asked you not to come?

emily
people on my mams side of the family because me and lara have had a number of arguements on the boards through threads and private messages. I will stop coming on if thats what should happen but I have alot of friends on here appart from the ones Lara has turned against me.

badkittykitty
holy cow! that sucks they asked you that!!I never seen any thing like that around here,so who is your sis lara on here any how?

Tired Hiker
Tell us more about Lara.

emily
well what do you want to know and i will tell you

badkittykitty
well whats her member name maybe I have seen here around..

emily
If you go on what do you look like thread you will see a pic of me and lara 2 years ago on holiday.

emily
her member name is Lara

badkittykitty
okay I am going to look you guys up..oh wait I remember you guys...so when are you on here fighting and stuff

emily
the last argument we had was quite a while ago but it was a very long thread lets put it this way. You might be able to see it if you look hang on i will look

badkittykitty
okay

BackFire349
Come on the boards if you want, if you don't want too, don't come on. Don't listen to her or any other dumbass trying to tell you what to do, they have no authority over you (unless they are a mod)

badkittykitty
I agree with bf..do what you want to do

BackFire349
yeah, damn it's starting to get annoying always being right.

emily
Don't flatter yourself but thanks for the advice I havent spoken to you lot before have I

BackFire349
Nope.

badkittykitty
me either..and bf I agree with you all the time..in fact i just was looking at you matrix post..HAHA its so true!!

badkittykitty
emily really though id stay if i were you just dont go looking for a arugement maybe even post in the otf and she can post here and the 2 of you can avoid each other

clavis9495
BadKittyKitty have you ever watched the matrix movies?

badkittykitty
yep,I liked the first one but didnt care for the second one.

Raz
I remember emily, and I can understand why Lara asked you not to visit.

Your last thread I modded could have got us into trouble with the authorities...

Ushgarak
Just stay away from Lara, Emily. Other than that, come all you like- so long as you keep your threads legal!

Lara would be best advised to add Emily to her ignore list.

Fire
True

yerssot
it's better not to ask about this imho, since now you made it public for everyone to read, which could get current affairs perhaps even worse

emily
Sorry guys but my sister is trying to make me leave all I want is to stay friends with all you guys i have been a member here for nearly 2 years now and I would hate my sister to distroy it lara if you read this thread your still my sister and I love you all very much just don't get on with you also can you put me on your ignore list that is whats asked thanks for the help guys luv Em

Asami
If you're sisters.. Instead of arguing on the boards making it public.. Why not just reconcile at home or something?

BackFire349
Can't argue with that.

Fire
indeed we cant BF

emily
would try but i dont live with my sister i live far away

BackFire349
well....you can always use a phone.

emily
yeah if they answered i tried ringing last night and i tries and tried and tried im just going to stay away from her on the boards try and avoid her like you guys said

BackFire349
yeah, it's probably for the best.

emily
ok thanks alot for the advice

must_kill_Santa
well she cant stop you

el_barto
what was that thread she started? that was eleagal (i know i spelled it wrong but wth)

emily
how is it illegal

emily
and she is emily

Ushgarak
So she is!

(hugs)

emily
yep its me hahahahaha was that thread illegal or was HE joking

BingaBonga
i'm not tryin to be nosy or anthing but was the the thing you did emily?

saucybird007
Huh? confused
Im confused!!

yerssot
better not ask binga

BingaBonga
okay i take back the question...

emily
I get what your saying sorry I am blonde the illegal thread I started was an argument with Lara a couple of months back and it got very out of hand Sorry *lol* *feels stupid*

BingaBonga
okie dokie... confused

Raz
It was closed (or should I say removed) because we don't allow 14 year olds to make certain "solicitations" on the boards.

Anyway, I think this thread has served it's purpose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.