neo Vs. Superman....who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_man
Neo vs. Superman (inside the matrix where they both have their powers) who would win??

evil face smokin' Happy Dance

..superman

LeAtHerRFace
neo

Korri
NEO BY FAR!!

ragesRemorse
again superman cant even dress himself properly he still wears his underwear inside out (dumbass), and neo knows every martial art availible timesd with the strentgh of supermans abilities. Neo would just go inside of superman and implode himself out just like matrix one style . Your a complete idiot if you think supes would take Neo

carnage713
neo

Korri
neo all the way!!

regex_1
Superman would destroy Neo quick. Superman is invunerable, way faster than Neo can even see, and so much stronger. Neo probably could just keep coming back, but sups would not get tired of wooping him.

Korri

Matrix_man
as someone pointed out in one of the other threads concerning this topic....

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Philldwill
Remember in Reloaded Neo blocks the sword but it cuts his hand? The sword would shatter if it hit sup's hand. Superman would woop up on Neo like a small child. Superman can move his hands faster than a speeding bullet, neo can get hit by agent smiths slow punches. I don't feel I should go on because it is so obvious, SUPERMAN ALL THE WAY!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

regex_1
Well now that we have all seen Neo get his ass beat, I can safely say Superman would win.

Matrix_man
roll eyes (sarcastic) superman was killed by doomsday.....

srandle317
Listen hear for one neo is nor anywhere as strong as superman is, and you have to realize what is a bunch of martial art compared to supermans strength ,speed, and intellect. Yeah, Neo is stronger than the average human but he' not near the level of superman.And don't forget superman is has the ability of super speed for any part of his body,so he can swing fast also.Even if Neo seemed to block superman's punches what would keep him from going through a mountain or a large building.Even if Neo got 100 punches on Superman it wouldn't do any good because neo's strength is too weak compared to superman's; remember he's the man of steel; besides one touch from superman's eye laser and Neo's dead.Neo can't beat people like the juggernaut or the hulk either.If superman picked up Neo and dumped him outer space Neo would die.superman can breath in outer space.

P.S: everyone in the matrix movie isn't a part of the matrix system,
which means neo can't go inside of them and blow them up.(examples. the two TWINS in matrix reloaded.)It tells you all this stuff inside the Enter the Matrix video game guidebook. So in that case Superman isn't part of the matrix system so Neo can't blow him up. mad

X-Menfan2003
The winner would be Superman. Neo isn't invincible, Superman is. Neo would put up a good fight, but it would most probably end with Superman punching him into a building when they were flying at each other. If it was hand-to-hand combat, Neo would fall after about 4 good punches.

BarmyBrummie
superman would beat the shit out of neo

kal-el
SUPERMAN WOULD BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF NEO!!YOU NEO FANS THINK JUST BECAUSE NEO DRESSES LIKE TART THAT HE CAN WHUP ASS!HE JUST KNOWS KUNGFU!YOU CAN SEE EVERY PUNCH,KICK,BLOCK HE THROWS SO HE'S NOT AS FAST AS SUPERMAN, OR AS STRONG OR AS POWERFUL. THE FIGHT CANT HAPPEN COZ YOU AINT NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO PLUG SUPES IN ARE YOU?IF SUPES WAS AROUND,THE MATRIX FILMS COULDNT HAVE HAPPENED COZ HED STOP THE MACHINES TAKING OVER.SUPERMAN IS THE FIRST AND BEST AND WINS HANDS F*CKING DOWN!!!

kal-el
SUPERMAN WOULD BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF NEO!!YOU NEO FANS THINK JUST BECAUSE NEO DRESSES LIKE A TART THAT HE CAN WHUP ASS!HE JUST KNOWS KUNGFU!YOU CAN SEE EVERY PUNCH,KICK,BLOCK HE THROWS SO HE'S NOT AS FAST AS SUPERMAN, OR AS STRONG OR AS POWERFUL. THE FIGHT CANT HAPPEN COZ YOU AINT NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO PLUG SUPES IN ARE YOU?IF SUPES WAS AROUND,THE MATRIX FILMS COULDNT HAVE HAPPENED COZ HED STOP THE MACHINES TAKING OVER.SUPERMAN IS THE FIRST AND BEST AND WINS HANDS F*CKING DOWN!!!

elhunta00
first lets get things straight here, i for one is a great fan of the 2 contenders, but lets face the truth and fact, neo can't and won't stand a chance against superman, unless neo clads himself in krptonite clothing. even the invincible doomsday could'nt stop the boy scout. and u think because neo could punch through walls and fly faster than a speeding bullet makes him supermans match. please!!!!!!!!!! neo dodges bullets or stops them before they hit him. the effect bullets will have on the man of steel is like throwing pieces of paper on a wall !!!!!!!!!!!! superman will smack the matrix out of neo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zorro zorro ninja ninja ninja ninja

kal-el
THANK YOU!!

John Deer
superman all the way, hes the man to beat neo. superman could kick neo a** right out of the matrix raver

Supra
neo

bazooka
i vote for neo. neo can handle smith well but i dont think supes does, especially whole world of smith plus smith/oracle.

TheFilmProphet
I'm going with Superman on this one.

Supra
He is neo, the is the one in the matrix, supe is my fav, but neo has total control

TheFilmProphet
I'm still going with Supes

Supra
How could he beat neo, neo can do whatever he wants to in the matrix?

Supra
ok after reading all this thread and anazlixing it, supe would kick the crud outa neo

TheFilmProphet
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/yes.gif

bazooka
neo can easily beaten supes by just write a green krypton rock program, sure win!

neo will kick supes ass!

TheFilmProphet
no

bazooka
yes. accept the truth evil face

TheFilmProphet
Sorry but Superman would completely destroy Neo. You shoud accept the truth. yes

bazooka
no it wouldn happen, because Superman weakness is the green krypton.
neo could take advantage on it by insert the krypton software.

TheFilmProphet
Forget the software and simualted worlds I'm talking about the real world. Neo would be broken into a million pieces by Superman.

bazooka
according to matrix man, the person that post this thread is saying neo in the matrix which they both got their power.

bazooka
Originally posted by Matrix_man
Neo vs. Superman (inside the matrix where they both have their powers) who would win??

TheFilmProphet
Ok then without the software you said, Neo still loses.

bazooka
that's out of topic. If there is no software then the question shd not like that, may be in the way Mister Anderson vs superman. It is unfair if u don't let both side have their power. Example like wht u say also can be hulk vs Superman, sure the hulk will lose if he didn't transform. After he transform he may not lose it.

TheFilmProphet
Its different though here.

If they are both not physically fighting, how can you even call it a fight?

bazooka
If u want to blame u need to blame superman. Y he has weakness. but neo don have weakness.

TheFilmProphet
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just saying that it wouldn't be a real fight.

bazooka
If in real world it doesn't seems to be a real fight too. In real world mister anderson could easily beaten by a rough guy. Are u count that as a real fight?

TheFilmProphet
Anyway in the real world with real people, Superman is the winner.

bazooka
so u agree in matrix neo will win...

TheFilmProphet
Not sure...

bazooka
why not sure?

TheFilmProphet
I didn't see the third Matrix film. sad

bazooka
y only two of us argue? we need more people opinion!

TheFilmProphet
Yeah we do, but there is no one else posting here right now. wink

bazooka
If Superman go into the matrix world, it means he is plugged into the system... so if he can win or not is depends whether he can free his mind or not.

TheFilmProphet
I suppose so...

Supra
Well lots of people were unplugged but not as powerfull as neo and there minds were free as well.

TheFilmProphet
I don't know but I think Superman is still pretty intelligent and probably more than Neo.

star22
Superman has his powers all the time. Most of Neo's powers only happen in the Matrix. Besides, Neo can't burn things with his eyes and he can't see through things in real life. He can only do a couple of things outside the matrix.

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

Superman is the winner, hands down.

Supra
Supe rulz

Goldeneye
That's a given. Superman. Superman won't have much trouble freeing his mind to fly, be superstrong and use all his other abilities in the Matrix because he already knows and believes he can. Neo had trouble before because he was only human and had trouble accepting the fact that he could be a battery full of controllable energy. If Supes frees his mind, he can have more powers. Besides according to the enter the Matrix game, you only have a certain amount of focu which lets you slow things down, Superman can do that forever if he wants and Neo wouldn't be able to doge his attacks since Supe is faster than a speeding bullet.

TheFilmProphet
True

Supra
Superman is way faster than a speeding bullet, I already proven that one.

TheFilmProphet
yeah much faster

bazooka
no matter how strong superman is, please don't forget he has weakness! but neo don have!

TheFilmProphet
He does.....he is human. wink

bazooka
if thousand of Smith fighting Superman, would u think Superman can handle? how he handle Smith's copy ability that could duplicate to himself?

KPrince
I'm not sure how you could set up this battle. In order for Superman to fight Neo, he would have to plug into the matrix. His powers would have no effect in the matrix. Plus, Neo, having downloaded, experience, and eventually manipulated control over the matrix, will kill Superman, and leave him a lifeless corpse in the real world.

Draco69
The Matrix cult is slowly gaining power. It must be stopped. And the last two movies sucked.

DarkCrawler
Well, I think he would snap all their backs in...57 seconds. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.