superman vs neo in the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_man
superman vs neo in the matrix

take ur pick

Hegemon875
Do they fight in or out of the matrix?

Matrix_man
they fight in the matrix

Korri
NEO!!!! love

Matrix_man
i thought i might find u here korri! angel

gotta get rich
neo wears trench coats, gucci shades and U.S brass desert boots and is played by keanu reeves.

superman wears spandex bodysuits, knee high rubber boots and a cape and is played by christopher reeves....

is there any competition?

Hegemon875
In the Matrix Neo but real world Supes no doubt.

Superman in either world no doubt

Matrix_man
explain ur reasons pls

Korri
i must stand by my man!!

Matrix_man
smile

JRatT12

maifoshis
Neo would kick his ass cos Neo knows how to bend the rules in the matrix he would just stop him dead in his tracks and **** him up. Whoever is in the matrix cannot beat THE ONE!

movie_freak
Go Neo!!!

Korri
EXCUSE ME mad

plenTpak52
Superman would win. I hate Keanu Reeves. At least Superman could win an acting contest if not a fighting one

ragesRemorse
so neo can only bend the elements, so why doesent he, Just break All the rules JUST BREAK EM

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif

regex_1
I would say Superman any which way. If Superman were real in the matrix then his power in the matrix would surpass Neos by far. He is stronger and faster than Neo. I don't think he would have a chance. Neo is still human.

Korri
Neo has the ability to effect the matrix...superman does not

regex_1
Yes, but Neo cannot effect the abilitys of others in the matrix.

Matrix_man
yes he can, ha can move things with his mind and destroy people by entering them and screwing up thier code.

Korri
NEO WINS!!

TheOracleIsLyin
Lets say...Keanu Reeves is just an actor. So if consider it as inside Matrix: Neo > Superman > Jet Li > Keanu Reeves. cool

"Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be."

regex_1
Well now that we have all seen Neo get his ass beat, I can safely say Superman would win.

Matrix_man
yeh but supes died before......remember he was killed by his enemy Doomsday.....

regex_1
Ya but doomsday is a way stronger opponent than Neo. Doomsday had Superman's strength, speed, and invunribility.

hobbit_lover
superman for sure

neo2
ive got a pretty good reason.......superman doesn't bleed! Neo does! though I am a massive neo fan and supporter, i still think that superman surpasses him

kal-el
superman exceeds neo bigtime. For a start, you cant put supes into the matrix coz the plug wont go into his invulnerable head!Neo just does good kung fu.his strength prob isnt even up ther with spidermans really

Rasta
In the real world Neo doesn't have any powers, it's absolutely certain that Superman would win. However, in the Matrix I'm not sure. It's not as definate as you say.

Superman would have his full range of powers in the Matrix. The Matrix is a projection of how you see yourself. And Clark A.k.a Superman sees himself powers included.

His brain would actually be able to overpower the matrix programming. His brain works faster than any computer system ever. It's like telepaths for him. The matrix wouldn't be able to keep him fooled because his mind would always be working a thousand steps ahead of the matrix.

Therefore, with full use of his powers, Invulnerability, SuperStrength, SuperSpeed, Heat Vision, X-ray Vision, Flight, Freeze and Super breath I might tip Superman to win.

No he doesn't.

Don't let your personal judgement of a character stand in the way of a debate. This isn't about who you like, it's about who would win.

If you're implying that he could enter Superman then you're wrong. His Invulnerability prevents such an act.

If memory serves me right he was brought back to life.

Get out from under your rock, that guy's in a wheelchair now and the current Superman is being played by Tom Welling, in Smallville.

Jason8200
Ok first of all... at the beginning of the post, someone said that Superman would have his same powers in the Matrix. I am not super into the Matrix or anything and have ony seen each one at most 2 times but even when Neo was at full strength in the Matrix, he was still dodging bullets and last I remember Superman has been hit by nuclear bombs, lets see Neo take a nuke to the chest and try to unplug himself then. Yea Neo knows karate... I am pretty sure Superman has been karate chopped before and lived to tell about it. Another thing... Neo only has controll of machines and computer programs somewhat... if he had the ability to write computer programs (referring to how someone said he was able to make a kryptonite program) why didnt he just rewrite the entire Matrix? Neo is a pussy compared to Superman. I am pretty sure that Neo would have his hands full with Jimmy Olsen much less Superman. All Superman would need is one punch and Neo would be done.

pr1983
i feel like flogging a dead horse... but hey...

superman's belief in his own powers is absolute... if he jacked in he'd be superman, not clark kent, with full use of abilities...

i think neo would give him a fair fight... but superman with his abilities would take him imo...

crying-freeman
I to have to give it to superman! coz whatever happens in the matrix still affects neo in real life. So its sups all the way

neo121
keanu reeves christopher reeves uncany the one is out there just watchin the movies to see what the matrix is all about know i no hehehehe i'm the one [email protected]

freemind
I would have to go with Neo on this one. Just because Neo can change the code of the Matrix and make Superman really easy to defeat. If Neo couldn't change the code but still has all the other powers then probably Superman.

GalacticStorm
you guys need to watch the matrix again

in neo's real world superman would mess his s*it up

but in the matrix neo would rock his world big time remeber the differeence between neo and the machines is that they have limits as to how fast and strong they can be

neo on the other hand doesn't have any limits he can be as fast and as strong as he desires

as morphieus was trying to point out to him in the first movie

while on the other hand supes does have limits to how strong he can be as well as how fast he can be

so already the future is looking bleak for our cape loving friend supes

neo can do almost anything while he is in the matrix remeber he can jump into ppls bodies and mess with their code he can probably do that to supes as he did to agent smith who subsequently began doing that to everyone in the matrix

also in the thrid movie you hear agent smith say "you like what i done with the place" you can assume he is talking about the state of the matrix and what he has done with it now if you remeber neo and agent smith were practically equals in the matrix so yes neo could probably f*ck with the matrix like agent smith did

look don't get me wrong it would bea good fight but look lets get real here neo in the matrix would rock supes world and squash his face in literally.

Blade Cutter
In the matrix movie in the real world Noe would win seeing that no sun light has been seen on earth in over a hundred years and Noe steal had some power.But in the matrix even throw I that Noe is faster in flying (see matrix 2) and can bring him self and others back to life(see M1&M2)yet noe has not shown strength past 1000 lbs and in supes mind he will not thank he can lose with out magic kryptonite lighting are Batman are thrown in the fight to were superman would run and hide from any.

The Last Son
Superman would kick Neo's butt in the matrix or out of the matrix. Neo is fast and he can kung-fu fight but what happens in the matrix effects the real world in your mind. If Superman leveled a building on top of Neo he would feel it in the real world. It would be a battle of the mind. If superman knows he's stronger and faster and a better fighter than Neo he would win. Neo would have to think really hard. In the real world, no contest.

TheFanboy
Never ever bet against Superman. Big Blue all the way baby!

grey fox
Neo easily you supes fanboys amaze me

Fact one - in the matrix neo is god like since he can re-write the code which basically makes up the matrix (it's basically the same if you could move molecules around)

two- neo has zero limitations in the matrix he beats agents with ease and anything else that stands in his way the only reason he lost to smith was so he could break the smith program

three- everyone presumes that they showed neo's full power in the films...BULLSHIT they just augmented the noticeable stuff neo can re-write the code he can create anyhtgin do anything he could re-write the code to make sure a sword was lodged in supes head.

DirectorFitz
Neo can still re-write code and stuff like that, and yet, he got his a$$ knocked around by Smith.

SUPES ALL THE WAY

Paola
use vs forum

and don't include Neo, please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.