Spoiler central

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
TFN is going wild today. A whole CRAP LOAD of spoilers. I'll just post the lot here.

SPOILERS! Highlight the area below to reveal spoilers:

-The General Grevious report is completely true. As of recently, his name was still General Grevious. Could it change? Could George re-spell it "Greevus?" Was a Saber-Dart once called a Kyber-Dart? Was Sifo-Dyas once called Sido-Dyas? Sure, but for now, that is the reality. All that is missing from that original report is the fight between Anakin and Dooku (definitely expect limbs to be lost). Palpatine is shackled to his chair (you saw it on hyperspace already) with a huge panoramic window behind him. The room is extremely evocative of the Emperor's throne room in ROTJ. The Seperatist ship that they are aboard is a long, slender, sleek vessel. The hanger bay is towards the back of the ship with giant doors that are open on both sides (so you could fly straight through the hole if you wanted.) Do not picture a TF Droid Control ship. They look nothing alike.
-Obi-Wan and his troops (following orders from the council), track Grevious down. Obi-Wan gives chase of Grevious aboard an animal that would best be described as a large and fast lizard. Grevious rides in a vehicle that resembles a one-wheeled version of a Hailfire droid. During their saber duel, Grevious' forearms each split in two and he wields a total of 4 lightsabers in combat.

-Palpatine had the clone troopers made with genetic data that allows him to take complete control of them when he needs to.

-After Obi-Wan eliminates Grevious (confirmed, its a blaster up the guts. A real juicy death for Grevious. Expect his head to leak fluids too), he returns to his troops. Palpatine gives the order for all the clone troopers to kill their jedi masters. Obi-Wan narrowly escapes and all the jedi in the film from this point forward would be considered enemies of the Republic and fugitives. This scene is a bit tragic for Obi-Wan as he is forced to kill a clone trooper he had befriended fighting together in the clone wars.

-Quick shots are shown on multiple worlds of clone troopers turning on their Jedi generals and eliminating them in several creative ways. (for example, you'll see a new world, followed by Republic tanks with a jedi commander on board. The order is given and the tank next to it turns it's turret and opens fire on the jedi tank at point blank range.) Watch for prominent jedi council members to go out this way.

-Yoda has little difficulty dealing with the clone troopers that turn on him on Kashyyyk, especially with the help of the wookiees. You will see why Han warns about wookiees being known to rip people's arms out of their sockets. And don't expect wookiees to be portrayed as simply "tall ewoks." Their technology is very advanced as is their vehicles, and they make good use of the lagoons on their world during combat. Watch for Yoda to do his whole "Away with your weapons I mean you no harm!" bit to fool the clone troopers as Chewie comes up behind them and knocks them unconscious. Wookiee vehicles definitely have a propeller theme. They have a boat with 2 pontoons (it looks like a catamaran). And they have one-man helicopter vehicles they fly around in.

-The last mission that Palpatine sends Anakin Skywalker on is a mission to the planet Mustafar. He is to terminate the remaining leaders of the Seperatists who have gathered there for a meeting.

Whoa ... this, plus exclusive spoilers in the weekend newsletter - still time to sign up to get it!
WebTV readers click here for SPOILERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP3: SPY REPORT: Revelation of the Sith
Fri, Oct 17, 03 01:47:49 AM EDT

Sith_Maximus does have some access to Episode III information we believe, though we've been unable to confirm everything they've said in the forums. Part of this may be lost or confused in the translation, but we're still willing to toss a few of these into the ring tonight. Here's a few of the tidbits and some of TFN's analysis as well:
Palpatine has a lightsaber.
Palpatine declares himself Emperor to the Senate, and puts blames on his actions on the shoulders of the Jedi Order.

Padme does indeed die in the film. She dies while giving birth to Luke and Leia. Leia's reference to her beautiful mother is probably Queen Organa of Aldeeran.

Anakin Skywalker demise most likely is the graphic one. This person said that it would be impossible that Episode 3 will get away with a PG Rating. Burns and injuries in Episode 3 will concur with the cybernetic prosthethics seen in the Force Rays Endoskeleton in Return Of The Jedi! They were able to see the cast for the injured Anakin, and it reveals the injury to the left side of the neck and jaw!

Grevious is probably the most awesome Cyborg seen to date. He will be the General in Command of the Droid Army!

No one received the full script to the movie. So no one really knows how everything is going to play out.

Here's our analysis:

Does Palpatine really have a lightsaber? The jury is still out on if that would be even cool or not. So while we can't say for sure, we do believe that the evidence points to this being true.

And we also can confirm the obvious about the Senate scenes for Episode III - the Jedi turn into the big scapegoat for everything, especially the war.

And as for Padme dying giving birth, this also we belive is accurate ... from a certain point of view. Somebody else injures her, if you've read previous SPY REPORTS you'll know who we're taking about and she dies as a result of those injuries. She finally succumbs to those injuries while giving birth. The birthing process itself does not kill her. Maybe the "clinical environment" mentioned in tonight's Behind the Helmet pic will give you an idea of where she is taken to deliver and then die.

Yeah, as stated in previous spy reports, Anakin gets seriously messed up. We know that George will use skillful editing and the Star Wars reputation to maintain his PG rating. Though PG-13 rumblings persist. smile

As for General Grevious, we'll let Darth Friday tell you what they think of that fellow in the morning. Get on the Grevious train, and pray for a name change, folks.

We're also still not sure of the exact motives in the death of Padme. Something there still isn't adding up but again they've filmed different versions of the same stuff, so who knows. And also keep in mind that Darth Blight reminds us that the full script is indeed still a "work in progress"; the script that the actors had seen was current as of that day in relation to their work.

Whew, see you in the morning with the biggest, most detailed Darth Friday ever. So big, people are already talking about it.
WebTV readers click here for SPOILERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP3: SPY REPORT: Darth Thursday
Thu, Oct 16, 03 06:05:22 PM EDT

In light of all of the confusion over (spoiler) Padme's death in the SPY REPORT: A Fatal Accident, Darth Friday sent TFN this stuff early and while readying their usual report as well:
Obi-Wan was sent to the new planet to "break up" a meeting of the Separatists at the location. Padme also has tracked down Anakin there. When she finds Anakin, he has already dispatched all the Seperatist leaders.
She is still not full term yet in her pregnancy. Anakin only believes she is pregnant with one child.

Anakin force-chokes Padme and throws her aside as Obi-Wan ignites his saber and the duel begins.

When the twins are born, it is not due to Padme going into labor, but out of necessity to rescue them from her before she passes.

The twins are born on a brand new never-before seen world.

Well.... I'm having a spoiler overload this week.

Ushgarak
Hang on... why does Obi-Wan shoot that guy in a sabre fight, and why is a droid's head leaking fluids?

(reminder- spoiler in title, no tags needed.)

Ushgarak
Oh, it's a cyborg now? I see.

Well... again, this sounds a little wild at this point...

queeq
It does. It also seems to be the so-called 'new villain' from EPIII. Obviously a thug that gets killed early on in the film.

(I'll remove the spoiler tags)

queeq

Ushgarak
Worrying if he is a hard bad guy- they already have one to remove early, Dooku.

Cowboyography
look its baby luke!!!

mephistodesigns
that is hardcore...thats gonna be really depressing to see the clones turn on the jedi, and Obi-wan has to kill one he's befriended. I'm getting seriously depressed just thinking about it. Glad to hear that Leia wasn't talking about her "real" mother so hopefully we don't have to hear that arguement anymore. As long as its confirmed, but like the guy said, and as you will notice listening to the commentary on II, Lucas is notorious for completely changing things during pick ups. There were like four scenes in a row that set up the movie in II that were all pick ups. I don't really mind the general's name actually, I know I probably should, but its not that bad. Why on earth would Anakin choke Padme? does anyone else think this is a RIDICULOUS amount of information to cram into two hours and twenty minutes?

yerssot
I still don't trust all this that much

Darth Hater
me either,but it's sure fun to read...

i cant wait to see the anakin padme scene...

but yea,i wonder what his reason would be for choking her

Lyn
WOAH...too much shocking info for Lyn's "yiddle bwain"...

KOkid
Good call Meph, that puts to bed the "real" mother debate.....thats a lot to digest....I would love to see Obi take down a guy wielding 4 sabers, that'll kick @$$! no matter what his name is.......I agree nothing is set in stone, I'm all for surprises, but it's much fun to speculate...

Ushgarak
It does not put ANYTTHING to bed until confirmed. And that person's speculation that Leia was referring to her adopted mother is horseshit. How many times do we have to say? Luke specified REAL mother. Leia would not then be talking about her ADOPTED mother, and she must have known she was adopted else she would have aksed what Luke meant by 'real'.

IF the mother she talks of was not her real one, it sill would NOT be her adopted one, it wouldnhave to be something else. You cannot, under any circumstances, claim she meant her adopted mother. That person just made a dumb call.

Ushgarak
It does not put ANYTHING to bed until confirmed. And that person's speculation that Leia was referring to her adopted mother is ninense. As we know Luke specified REAL mother. Even iof that is not Padme, Leia would not then be talking about her ADOPTED mother, and she must have known she was adopted else she would have asked what Luke meant by 'real'.

IF the mother she talks of was not her real one, it sill would not be her adopted one, it would have to be something else. This person cannot, under any circumstances, correctly claim she meant her adopted mother. That person just made a dumb call.

To clarify- it might turn out that Padme was not talking of her real mother after all. BUT she certainly was not talking of her adopted one.

TFN is still full of rumours from sources about Padme's fate including a strong suggestion that GL has not yet made up his mind.

yerssot
leia, not padme

queeq
INdeed.

Well, it IS a lot of info to cram in here, but they were from three different sources. Doesn't prove anything, but hey, fun to read anyway.

I think Devious DOES fit the description of the guy that was sitting outisde the studio during breaks between 'a' lightsabre fight. He was very white or something... so could be a cyborg... and he was yielding two (or more?) lightsabres.

Ushgarak
Yup, sorry, yerss.

yerssot
just grovel at my feet for a few weeks to make up for that HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake and I'll consider the plea
cool

Ushgarak
Meany...

Captain REX
This is madness! Lots and lots of spoilers! All we need is for pictures to start pouring forth... eek!

yerssot
I don't hear groveling!

oh and rex... get hyperspace stick out tongue

Darth Hater
>>>Does Palpatine really have a lightsaber? The jury is still out on if that would be even cool or not. So while we can't say for sure, we do believe that the evidence points to this being true. <<<

if he does i hope we see him use it in a duel/battle

yerssot
that would ruin it imho

mephistodesigns
i totally agree yerssot. his whole character is supposed to be supremely powerful, making hand to hand combat beneath him. besides, hes been waiting years to let this crap loose on the Jedi, why would he waste time dueling when you can electricute the whole damn room! evil face

StarWars_Fan
I found an Episode III poster on the forve.net web site, not sure if it is real, but i thought it was cool.

http://theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_3/Posters/td-3post.jpg

Darth Hater
i agree with what you're saying but i'd still like to see him in battle

queeq
Nice poster. I doubt it is real, but it is kinda well done. Very much like the AOTC one though.

mephistodesigns
i want to see him fight but not with a lightsaber. I'd like to see a bunch of Jedi make a move against him and he just lets 'em all have it with lightning. A whole room full of lightning would look kick@$$ on film.

yerssot
it's not real as the title is yet not revealed nor thought upon by lucas

StarWars_Fan
More Episode III spoilers
- When Obi-Wan returns to Coruscant, he meets up with Yoda and must come to terms with what Anakin has been up to while he was away. The most telling of evidence is proof that Anakin led a raid on the temple with clonetroopers and eliminated the Younglings and any Jedi trying to protect them.
- Padme tracks down Anakin to Mustafar. When she finds him, he has already dispatched all the Seperatist leaders. She is still not full term yet in her pregnancy. Anakin only believes she is pregnant with one child. When the twins are born, it is not due to Padme going into labor, but out of necessity to rescue them from her before she passes.

- Mustafar is the "lava planet" and would best be described as the underbowels of Bespin meets lava processing facilities. Take the environment that Luke and Vader fought in on Bespin, and build it into the side of a volcanic mountain and you'll begin to get a rough idea of what the area will be like.

Can this movie sound any better on paper?

KOkid
It sounds cool,...If Anakin knows she is pregnet, even if he's knows of only one, how is the baby hidden from him.....It seems to me like he would have tracked the baby down, unless he was made to think it did not survive..

Lyn
Nice poster SW_Fan thumb up

yerssot
don't trust everything they say though

mephistodesigns
i hope that thing about the younglings is true, thats some scary $#!+
Anakin/Vader might not be so cool to me after this one.

yerssot
it's rather dark yes... IF it's true

StarWars_Fan
More Spoilers
*&
Padme is killed by Anakin. He uses the force 'strangle' on her and goes a little too far. He doesn't mean to kill her.
Also, when Anakin wakes up as Darth Vader and is told what happened to him he becomes so angry he rips apart the room he's in with the Force.

And lastly, when Mace Windu confronts Palpatine, Palpatine's electricity bolts deflect off Windu's saber and into Anakin's eyes. Anakin flips out again

mephistodesigns
that's already been posted, thats one of the ones we're all sort of learly of.

StarWars_Fan
yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.