Vulgar anyone?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
has onyone seen this Kevin Smith movie??? I havent but waswondering what some of you thought....is it worth a rental???
also i spotted an interesting movie yesterday called rollercoaster. About a group of drugging teens that enter an amusement park after hours and fuk with the gaurds and shiot goes really bad!! but i havent seen it yet, i will watch it tonight.

BackFire349
Never heard of rollercoaster, but I have seen Vulgar, it is very strange. I guess it's worth a rental, I can't say I full recomend it though.

A side note, it's not a kevin smith movie, he just produced it.

Evil Dead
I like Vulgar..........great flick. I bought it so I guess I'd have to say it's worth the price for rental. Bryan Johnson did a good job making this picture. Kevin Smith does act in it......aswell as many other View Askew regulars if that sways you. Watch the movie and look for Smith.....it will take you a minute to figure out who he is when you see him. He doesn't have a beard...he has really light hair.....and he's gay. That should make it easier for you.

Thing_1
We don't have Vulgar at our movie store but I heard it was a good movie.Have any of u guys seen R.S.V.P.?I just bought it cuz it was really cheap and I d/k how good it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.