Movies Rule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJCool976
hello, It is I, DJCool976. I am big time into movies and that is what called me to join. I think this is a really good discussion site. My favorites are the Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars. I have several other that I like but those are the top of the list. cool

Korri
rock welcome!!

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

Kes

Exa
Govannas smile

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Fire
enjoy

DJCool976
Thank you all. I have been trying to read discussions right now so that I can get caught up on everything. Mostly into the Matrix right now. Can't wait until Nov. 5. The days can't go by fast enough. I should start posting more soon. Just don't want to be repetitious. big grin

DeNiro
doesnt the matrix come out on that date well if ur talking about that then i cant wait either cause that movie kicks some serious ass and by the way welcome to the site and have fun bro

nazgulinthedark
hi! I don't know much about the matrix - i've only seen part of one movie, But i love lord of the rings!

jeanetteouxuan
i am oso new...

silver_tears
ull fit right in here wink

jeanetteouxuan
wow really..me 2... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.