Embarrasment [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I Stupid
embarrasment What is the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you? Happy Dance

silver_tears
i always happen to embarass myself embarrasment
although i dont mind anymore big grin

LanceWindu
Tripping while coming down a 10 stair set while I had a cast on my leg.

I was on step one as well, somehow I flew over the rest of the steps and landed face first in front of my entire class. Plus it hurt.

I Stupid
me two. I don't mean to be stupid, but thats just the way i am or something. all my friends say im an idiot.

Tied Hiker
The most embarassing thing that ever happend to me was when I passed out at a work party and my friends put me on a bus headed for Texas. I woke up in Nevada three hours after leaving Monterey California and I told the bus driver I had to go back. Everyone in the bus laughed at me.

Tied Hiker
Just Kidding!!! big grin

diegocala
laughing out loud That's too funny TH!

diegocala
Crap!

Tied Hiker
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
I was at work behind the counter one day and this amazingly gorgeous man came up to the counter and asked if i could help him find something and i was wearing pants that were to big for me but i couldnt find a belt that morning so when i went around the counter to help him my pants got caught on the corner of the counter and fell to my ankles!! embarrasment All i was wearing under was a thong!but luckily he was the only one that saw ne thing

silver_tears
eek! man thats bad

Captain REX
laughing out loud That's funny. I wish I was there. wink

GambitEVOFan1
LoL!!it was horrible but the guy gave me his number when he came back up to have me ring up his item roll eyes (sarcastic) Must mean i have a nice ass laughing out loud

silver_tears
geez arent u a ladies man whistle

GambitEVOFan1
Man?!! eek! Wheres a man?!I want a man! laughing out loud

silver_tears
REX over there is a guy wink

LanceWindu
He's only 15/16 though.

GambitEVOFan1
Eh to young erm unless hes WICKED hott then id make an eception ....damn how shallow am i huh

GambitEVOFan1
Eh to young erm unless hes WICKED hott then id make an exception ....damn how shallow am i huh

silver_tears
very apparently erm

GambitEVOFan1
Who why did that post twice???

silver_tears
i have no clue huh

LanceWindu
DOUBLE POSTER!

GambitEVOFan1
me eitherhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dontgetit.gif

GambitEVOFan1
IM SORRY!!I didnt mean to sad

silver_tears
but still talk bout embarassing embarrasment

LanceWindu
It's ok RayRay.

Evanescence
I farted in front of about 10 people years ago...I've never forgotten it.

GambitEVOFan1
smile thank u lance!

KarenEiko
I'm a newbie, so I don't know if this topic's come up before. (But I see in this thread lots of topic-cloning, if you know what I mean...)

Anyway, embarrassing moments are always fun. It's fun to laugh at the person as well...

Mine was just 3 months ago, when I lived in FL (before I moved to Minnesota.) I was at the movies with three of my friends, and in the middle of it, I needed to use the bathroom. I didn't care if I missed some part, I NEEDED to go. It was a full night, and obviously it was dark.

Suddenly, while I was walking down the steps, someone was going UP as well, and we kind of ran into each other... which led to both of us falling and rolling down the stairs. I squealed VERY loud, and everyone stopped and looked at us. I ran to the bathroom, and didn't come out until the movie was over. Just imagine... you're watching a sad movie, and all of a sudden you hear a scream at the stairs.

Good thing I wont be seeing any of those people again, since I moved. :sigh:
Yeah, ok. Go.

DeNiro
i never gt emmbarresed but when i ddi as a kid i was walking in to a toys r us and there was all these older guys by the doors i was like 5 maybeand i told my mother now dont go emmbarreseing me infront of these older guys so she starts talkking in a loud voice so gary what do u want the pruplr barney doll or the dark purple one i wanted to kill her

ChinaNiki
daydreaming in sixth grade, but everyone thougt i was staring at wayne johnson cuz my head was turned that way

DeNiro
hahaha that is funny niki i always day dream the other day i was sleeping in class and i woke up and the girl next to me was like ewww cause i had drooled on my arm so much it was relaly notciable lol

silver_tears
sick thanks for sharing
i day dream but about such nice things happy

ChinaNiki
man....you're a triplaughing out loud

DeNiro
it was really funny i was like oo man and my face had all these indentores on them from my sweater i looked like an idiot

so i was having sex with this whale...nuff said

DeNiro
banned by sea world for life i bet arent ya 113 but its cool u till got the zoo huh big grin

drunk_nazgul
So, I was staring at my crush one day, saying things like, "I'm gonna marry you someday..." (He couldn't hear me, thank Heaven!) My friend came up behind me while I was talking, and she was like,"WHAT!!!???"
She seriously thought I was talking to her!
eek! embarrasment

~fuoco~
When the bloke i tottaly fancy found out that i "lied" about me and him going out when we weren't...

drunk_nazgul
blink

Hahaha! I'm glad that didn't happen to me!

Korri
What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to u?

Fire
Dunno really, but I know this game and I dont think many of you will win from my mates

diegocala
I went to Greece on vacation and we were Parasailing on the Ocean, when it came time for me to go, the sail inflated too fast and yanked me backwards...my shorts got caught on the boat and CAME OFF!! However the sail had already inflated and off I went....naked from the waist down for all of the coast to see!! I flew around like that for about 10 minutes embarrasment

Fire
damn that's bad mate

The Ones
the embarrising thing....................................................................................... sorry what were we talking about

Bhang
Put the bong down laughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
OK most embarrasing thing, There was this girl who I had fancied for 2 years and i finally plucked up the courage to ask her out (By text, not face 2 face) and she didn't answer, and i got teased at school, thats not it yet, so i asked her to go to the cinema with me, saying it wouldn't be a date or anything, and so i told her the time and everything. So i go, sit down wait, not there so i think 'meh, so what' then the door opens and its her with this guy who hated me, a girl i asked out in yr 6 who was her friend, her boyfriend (a right dickhead) and his mate who was almost as bad as the guy who hated me, That was my most embarresing moment. And is also why I'm slightly afraid 2 ask girls out

LilMimister006
falling UP stairs while walking with friends to the 2nd floor of our school laughing out loud

happy kine
craped my pants at sears... i had no undies... i'm a freeballer.... left a little soupy puddle in the middle of teh asile.

dave123
this lake had frozen over, and i was saying how if my mates (16 stone) wouldnt fall in, then i (around 8) definitely wouldnt...

i somehow fail to notice some MASSIVE hole in the ice, and end up being the first person to fall in big grin damn it was cold (i wasnt the last to fall in....)

NyC-gUrL
Awwwwwwwww sad

carnage713
hahaha laughing out loud

blakangel
Eek.... well one time we were playing hide and seek; whilst kinda 'tipsy' and I managed to get up a tree... but on the way down I fell and managed to get my thong caught on a branch half way down... I was left hanging till some very nice strong guy hooked me off embarrasment

dave123
they're all funny big grin

drunk_nazgul
I can never manage to remember my most embarrassing moments in threads like this...

Kinda embarrassing... embarrasment

Shadowskill
Shoot, too may embarassing things happen to me... So, I'll just tell you one of 'em.
I was at a Wal-Mart in Chattanooga and I walked into the guys bathroom and knowing that it was. I am SO scatterbrained...

drunk_nazgul
eek! ... I don't know you...

Darth Hater
posting here so many times stick out tongue

carnage713
i fell down the escalators in the mall and spilt my soda on a fur coat

Shadowskill
There's this really cute guy at my school that I like (No name-calling DN) and I blurted it out in front of this really weird guy. So he ran up to Mr. Hot and asked him out for me... I have never looked into his eyes since. embarrasment
I think that's my most embarrassing moment...

carnage713
one nite me and like 5 of my friends were completly wasted so we past out outside on the frontlawn and my dad pulled up in his police cruiser to find me drunk. i also noticed i sat in a pile of dog shit

Shadowskill
Ooh, I feel bad fer you... got in trouble with The Man... and got a stinky butt...

carnage713
yup i got grounded for a while but it was all good. except for the pants sick

Korri
awwww

Mistah DEVIL
i dont think I'll ever tell

-Funky Punk-
walkin otta school 4 a fire drill tripped over the chair and fell into a really hott guy.

and my supposed friend stepped on my flipflop and made it come off.. well she kicked it right behin this really hott guy so i had to bend down like right next to his A** and he looked at me like i was weird

The Biker Scout
Got hit at an intersection in my car by a drunk and it was my fault

-Funky Punk-
lol ..... i kinda hang out with this 1 dude in class some times when we have study hall and RaeRox kept scootin my chair closer and closer to his until i rammed into him.. then sum 1 yelled ohhhhhhhh sum 1is gettin cuddly!

RaeRox
THAT WAS FUNNY! lol....

funkypunk pushed me off of this big playground in front of some pretty hot guys. i fell flat on my butt...i laughed it off though....

(yeah playground, we were bein odd...lol)

-Funky Punk-
it twas a kiddy play ground and it twas hularious!

The Biker Scout
puked in church

-Funky Punk-
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The Biker Scout
alot

RaeRox
o sucky! i would hate that.....

-Funky Punk-
ok so i was at my cuz's house annd his friends were over... and we were by a camp fire.... (my mom was there) and they wernt that bad lookin i must add.. well any way this was when i was like what 14? and they started swearin.. and my mom goes hey watch ur language young ears present... it was soo embarrisin.. and i swore back then too so its not like i had never heard them words but i am like omg she did not just say that;

RaeRox
i member you telling me that...lol

The Tired Hiker
One time my buddy was riding his bike and his pant leg got stuck in the chain. He had to take his pants off to fix it, and he wasn't wearing underwear that day. laughing

dark1365
I was in grade 4 at a sleepover party when I found out that my friends had put my hands in warm water while I was asleep.

Zenoside
Everyone tell on of your most embarrassing moments in your life...

Once I went to visit my mothers sister, and the first thing I did was talk about how pregnant she was.

Saying stuff like:
"Wow! Thats one big baby!"
"Is it a boy or girl?"

Well, I couldnt figure why alot of people were giving me weird looks. Finally over dinner my mother pulled me to the side and told me that she wasn't pregnant...just fat.

embarrasment

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Zenoside
Everyone tell on of your most embarassing moments in your life...

Once I went to visit my mothers sister, and the first thing I did was talk about how pregnant she was.

Saying stuff like:
"Is it a boy or girl?"

Well, I couldnt figure why alot of people were giving me wierd looks. Finally over dinner my mother pulled me to the side and told me that she wasnt pregnant...just fat.

embarrasment laughing

Korri
Tomorrow should be embarrasing when i cant play this song.

Neo_Version 7
I think it's pretty embarassing to proclaim you like an out-dated cartoon show...stick out tongue

Zenoside
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I think it's pretty embarassing to proclaim you like an out-dated cartoon show...stick out tongue
cry

Hey! That was a good outdated cartoon show!

§P0oONY

I have to agree with my enemy on that one

Fionnuala
I think it's pretty embarassing to proclaim you like an out-dated cartoon show...stick out tongue Turtles was good..as was 90's X-Men schmoll

Zenoside
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Turtles was good..as was 90's X-Men schmoll
hug

She's so nice big grin

...and damned right!

§P0oONY
Zeno loves Fi...

Zeno loves Fi...

*carries on repetative chant*

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, alright.

I'll admit that The Turtles were the shit.

Raph and MK were my fave.

I used to TT bed covers. They were all posed atop a sewer. laughing out loud

Zenoside

Neo_Version 7

Fionnuala
hug

She's so nice big grin

...and damned right! Thanks...embarrasment hug

yes I am always right..and never under ANY circumstances right...yes

Zenoside
Yeah, alright.

I'll admit that The Turtles were the shit.

Raph and MK were my fave.

I used to TT bed covers. They were all posed atop a sewer. laughing out loud

Now that you've come out the sewer you, feel better?

§P0oONY
There's something you don't see everyday...

Don't get used to it.... punk

Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7
Now that you've come out the sewer you, feel better?

A little bit.

Zenoside
Now just go to therapy and well have you cured soon enough =)

IceWithin
Everyone tell on of your most embarrassing moments in your life...

Saying stuff like:
"Is it a boy or girl?"

Well, I couldnt figure why alot of people were giving me weird looks. Finally over dinner my mother pulled me to the side and told me that she wasn't pregnant...just fat.

embarrasment

there are SO many threads like this one... SO many

Zenoside
Oops? *shrugs* oh well

dark1365
Real smart, Zeno.

Zenoside
IM glad you think Im smart. big grin

silver_tears
cry

Hey! That was a good outdated cartoon show!

Don't cry, I agree cry
Leonardo rox my sox!

Dr. Diamond
one time i was kissing this girl and i crapped my pants.

Vathu
.......when i was at my gfs pool and she pushed me of of the diving board and i lost my trunks.... o.o

X-Woman
I told a guy in public really loud I don't like him and he never even liked me to start out with.

WickedTexasMomA
I ran over a fire hydrant while in first going 10 mph...hit and run.>.>

Jumped off a bridge into a dry river bank.

Caught my uncle butt ass naked in the bathroom wanking off and went running into the living room screaming "Uncle Mike doing the naughty!!!"..I was 8 it was kind of embarrassing....for him.

Ladyluck
So today at lunch and friend and I went to the vending machines in the caf to get a chocolate bar. All was fine and dandy until we were walking back to our seats. Someone must have spilled something on the floor because it was really slippery. I slipped and went flying and landed right on my ass. bag The best part was that I could hear almost everyone laughing at me so I did a sort of spin thing as was all "Glad I made your day!" really loud. It was really funny though, my friend and I couldn't stop laughing.

Bardock42
You showed them...still HA HA

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ladyluck
So today at lunch and friend and I went to the vending machines in the caf to get a chocolate bar. All was fine and dandy until we were walking back to our seats. Someone must have spilled something on the floor because it was really slippery. I slipped and went flying and landed right on my ass. bag The best part was that I could hear almost everyone laughing at me so I did a sort of spin thing as was all "Glad I made your day!" really loud. It was really funny though, my friend and I couldn't stop laughing. owned laughing

Bloigen
w00t

mysterio69
do you go to catholic school? cuz if you did, you probably showed your knickers when you fell cuz you'd be wearing a kilt. that'd be cool. if not, still pretty funny. smile

DarkC
So today at lunch and friend and I went to the vending machines in the caf to get a chocolate bar. All was fine and dandy until we were walking back to our seats. Someone must have spilled something on the floor because it was really slippery. I slipped and went flying and landed right on my ass. bag The best part was that I could hear almost everyone laughing at me so I did a sort of spin thing as was all "Glad I made your day!" really loud. It was really funny though, my friend and I couldn't stop laughing.
laughing

hug?

ILoveMyDaniel
I've fallen down the stairs in middle school when I was retarded enough to wear open toed high heels and it was the end of the day we were all waiting for the bell to ring and when it did I started going down and I completely fell and took my friend Kimberly down with me. Everyone laughed. embarrasment
I also tripped UP the stairs switching classes one time. What a time that was.

Mr. Bacon
yea i fell down the stairs once, that was hilarious

Ladyluck
Originally posted by mysterio69
do you go to catholic school? cuz if you did, you probably showed your knickers when you fell cuz you'd be wearing a kilt. that'd be cool. if not, still pretty funny. smile

No, thanks god. stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkC
laughing

hug?

big grin hug

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I've fallen down the stairs in middle school when I was retarded enough to wear open toed high heels and it was the end of the day we were all waiting for the bell to ring and when it did I started going down and I completely fell and took my friend Kimberly down with me. Everyone laughed. embarrasment

laughing out loud Nice. I've fallen down the stairs many times. Never quite as bad as this though. stick out tongue

DarkC
Lea, when was the last time you wore a skirt? stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
Lea, when was the last time you wore a skirt? stick out tongue

I don't wear skirts too often. I wear those cool peasant skirts in the summer.. mostly when I go to the beach. big grin

Revernd Maynard
I don't wear skirts too often. I wear those cool peasant skirts in the summer.. mostly when I go to the beach. big grin go on shock

xyz revolution
So today at lunch and friend and I went to the vending machines in the caf to get a chocolate bar. All was fine and dandy until we were walking back to our seats. Someone must have spilled something on the floor because it was really slippery. I slipped and went flying and landed right on my ass. bag The best part was that I could hear almost everyone laughing at me so I did a sort of spin thing as was all "Glad I made your day!" really loud. It was really funny though, my friend and I couldn't stop laughing. ??? I couldn't understand. Syntax error.

Mr. Bacon
the new style at my school seems for girls to wear spandex pants with a skirt over it What the f**k? its quite odd

DarkC
I don't wear skirts too often. I wear those cool peasant skirts in the summer.. mostly when I go to the beach. big grin
Wow, must be a romantic sight. happy Sorta.

mysterio69
ummm...nobody believes you. so, ummm...pics please. embarrasment

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
the new style at my school seems for girls to wear spandex pants with a skirt over it What the f**k? its quite odd

"Emo" style. Girls here do it too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ummm...nobody believes you. so, ummm...pics please. embarrasment

It's not summer. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon

laughing out loud what ever, im not complaining, although it'd be better if there was no clothes involved at all ninja

mysterio69

It's not summer. stick out tongue
well, it's summer somewhere mad big grin

Ladyluck
laughing out loud what ever, im not complaining, although it'd be better if there was no clothes involved at all ninja

laughing out loud

well, it's summer somewhere mad big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol you cluts! stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
No, thanks god. stick out tongue

big grin hug

laughing out loud Nice. I've fallen down the stairs many times. Never quite as bad as this though. stick out tongue
laughing out loud I bet not! I would complain until my head fell off that the janitors did not do their job of cleaning up the floor when they/someone else spilled something. Lol.

KENobi™

Wasn't that the style back in the early 90's? confused

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

Back when I was 12 I had my leg in a soft cast because I had burns going from my toes to my crotch (yes I came close to burning my guys), but I had to walk around with crutches and one of my classes was in an outside portable class, about 5 stairs leading into it, but at the end of class one day I was going down the stairs and one of my crutches got caught in between steps and I went flying about 4 feet to the ground and landed on my face and my bad leg. If that wasn't embarassing enough I was covered in dust and had to hobble to my bus still dirty.

Ladyluck

KENobi™
Shut up. stick out tongue

laughing

The kid behind me on the stairs, when the teacher came running to help me, said "I didn't push him!"

Ladyluck

DarkC

Morning_Glory

lovely happy

DanteMayCry
ok so what if you embarass yourself.

get over it

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
lovely happy

I know, eh? stick out tongue

Originally posted by DanteMayCry

get over it

I am over it. It was just really funny so I thought I'd share it. Why are you being such an ass to everyone?

DarkC

get over it
Did you not get the intent of this thread?

DanteMayCry
I know, eh? stick out tongue

I am over it. It was just really funny so I thought I'd share it. Why are you being such an ass to everyone?

am i an ass? i thought i was being a prick

Ladyluck
am i an ass? i thought i was being a prick

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanteMayCry
ok wanna know the truth? why i posted it?

word salad i didnt finish your story i got tired? so i said to myself givem advice how to relieve yourself from humiliation.

Ladyluck
ok wanna know the truth? why i posted it?

word salad i didnt finish your story i got tired? so i said to myself givem advice how to relieve yourself from humiliation.

Holy crap that made no sense. laughing

DanteMayCry
Holy crap that made no sense. laughing

lemme rephrase,,,,

lost train of thought...

oh yea i was giving an advice how to save yourself from humiliation
thats why i typed it here

i just didnt finish reading your story because its a word salad.

Ladyluck
lemme rephrase,,,,

lost train of thought...

I wasn't humiliated. I though it was hilarious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the f*ck is a word salad?

DarkC
lemme rephrase,,,,

lost train of thought...

Can you just smell the hypocrisy in the air. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia

^ I love the way you said that stick out tongue

and that was a good way of handling the situation ladyluck yes

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
^ I love the way you said that stick out tongue

and that was a good way of handling the situation ladyluck yes

big grin

I love your sig. It's cute. happy

DanteMayCry
word salad is... i cant explain but this is an example of word salad.

LONDON (Reuters) - Elton John won undisclosed libel damages and an apology from a British newspaper on Thursday over a story which said the singer had acted "in a self-important, arrogant and rude manner" at one of his AIDS charity functions. ADVERTISEMENT At London's High Court, John's lawyer told the judge the rock star had sued over a 2005 article in the Sunday Times headlined "Rock royals get too grand" about his AIDS Foundation Summer Ball.The story said the singer had issued a "bizarre and absurd edict to guests at his annual charity fundraising White Tie and Tiara summer ball not to address him unless spoken to. Hanna Basha said the story had caused her client considerable embarrassment and distress, particularly because he feared it would be damaging to his fundraising efforts.
She said that Times Newspapers Ltd now accepted that the allegation was untrue and should not have been made. It has agreed to publish an apology, and pay damages to John which he will donate to his AIDS Foundation.Hanna Basha said the story had caused her client considerable embarrassment and distress, particularly because he feared it would be damaging to his fundraising efforts.She said that Times Newspapers Ltd now accepted that the allegation was untrue and should not have been made. It has agreed to publish an apology, and pay damages to John which he will donate to his AIDS Foundation.The publishers will also pay his legal costs"As soon as the defendant found out the story was untrue -- it had been picked up from another newspaper -- it immediately apologized to Sir Elton and it is happy to repeat that apology here today," the Times Newspaper's lawyer Alastair Brett said.The singer set up the Elton John AIDS Foundation in 1992. The White Tie and Tiara Ball has raised at least 3 million pounds a year for it.

copied story when i searched the word ''story''

i remember now
its 1 big paragraph that hurts my eyes

DarkC
What the hell?

Mr Parker
great quick thinking,go along with it and laugh it off,thats the only way to get out of it. thumb up

Ladyluck
A big paragraph? It's 7 lines. You're just ignorant.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>