Can Someone Tell Me If This Is True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
apparently i heard from a friend at school that harry potter is supposed to die in his 7th year (7th j.k.rowling book) becoz if he didnt then j.k.rowling would have to carry on writing about him for her fans

i hope its not true but i think its bullshit anyway

confused

CandyKoRn
It's BS, No one truly knows what is going to happen, just be patient and wait and see..

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, like CandyKoRn said " No one knows what is going to happen in the books...", we can make guesses and have theories and such, but NO ONE (except for JK) knows what is going to happen.... okay, except for the Order of the Phoenix thing.... but the real order in the books was MUCH different than the fanfiction order! big grin

starprincess366
i think harry will attempt suicide in book 6 cause he misses sirius, ok ppl just kidding, but only jk rowling truly knows and i think she is struggling with the descision herself. but th last word of the book is scar buit might change like "harry, wheres your scar?" i think that would be a nice ending but what if harry dies cause he killed voldemort? what if there was some mysterious link between the 2, what if...o no THER RELATED! omg omg omg omg o well.

PersefonePotter
It is all speculation as to who will die in any book, or if there will only be 7. I find that mugglenet.com is a good source for gossip.

aLiceXwndrLnd
ok kids, lets get this cleared up. first off, jk does NOT have to keep writing "for the fans" after harry graduates; she proved she doesnt give a damn about what we want by taking three years on book 5. second, that "Harry dies" theory is was borne from an interview with jk, where someone asked "what will harry do after graduacion?" and jk said "u assume harry is going to survive." this does nto mean hes going to die. but it also means hes not going to live. this was just to throw people off track, and its working. as for the suicide thing, i havent heard any legit source for that rumor, but jk did say shes making them darker and also said harry is loosely based on herself, and wasnt she clinicly depressed before she wrote the books? thats where the dementors came from, her depression, but i dont know if she was ever suicidal, but if she was...yeah she mite make harry contemplate it...but he wont do it, thats a no brainer(if u want more evidence why, its obvious...she didnt kill herself either)

nazgulinthedark
plus harry can't die even if he tries to, the prophocy said voldermort has to kill him

frootlooplucy
ONE of them has to die, Voldemort or Harry. but harry will NOT kill himself, thats just stupid. besides, like nazgulinthedark said, voldemort has to kill harry or the other way round.
BUT... i dont want harry to diesad but i spose its possible. voldie will die too though, coz harry cant die with evil still present.

mg16
yes yes yes, i agree lucy, harry is the single most powerful wizard that can banish voldie for good yes

katzmeow
It's more then likely HP will die in the 7th book but probebly not to the hands of Voldemort. He will fulfill the prophecy and kill Voldie then something else might happen because everyone knows HP never has 'happy endings'!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.