health class at hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starprincess366
just wondering, do you think madam hooch or madam pomphrey will teach the kids sex ed? i was always wondering, mabe the heads of houses explain? but i really can't imagine snape being keen on the subject. any thoughts?

" malfoy where do babies come from? your don't know? pity, clearly money isn't everything is it mr.malfoy?"
confused

jeanetteouxuan
ok count me in.. stick out tongue

sugarprincess
I don think they'll tell them, I mean they're in 5th year and they havent been told. I mean hello, which one of them wouldnt know anyway. Me and my friends were gunna do it when we were nine, naturally they'd already know.
The school is for magic so they wouldnt need to explain it, the parents should have done it anyway.
and i so cant imagine Snape getting out a condom and expalining what it is to actual students

Malfoy's chick
lol, thats a funny image

"Everyone this is called a condom, it is used for safe sex and it is to prevent pregancy, Any Questions?" I can just imagine Snape doing that

sugarprincess
Now that would be funny. Imagine Mcgonagall.
"Now class pay attention. This is a condom, it is used by the male sex. It is to prevent pregnancy, I sure hope if any of you will be er... sexually active, you will be using one of these. Now take out your banana's and try to place the condom on them."
That would be so funny

stargurl
lol thats funny. i never thought of that but sum 1 would have 2 teach them.

sugarprincess
Ya they're parentals duh!! I mean like they'd actually teach them sex ed at a school for magic

mg16
r they reely gonna hav sex ed? blink

sugarprincess
hmm.. dont know. It would be so funny, and they do turn 16 in the next book, ohhh that would be so funny. But it is a kids book, she probably wouldnt be allowed

crazy_c
If they did hav sex ed i'd say they wudda had it in 2nd or 3rd year and i doubt j.k wud write boot it.

~fuoco~
i don't think JK will put in sex ed, but i would have payed to see snape teach it!!!

starlitegrl
lol........snape as a "sex ed teacher" that wud be hilarious!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.