something I like in TTT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
something I really like in TTT
it's something small but I really like it

The way Faramir screams:"Nazgul!"
When the Nazgul arrives at osgiliat

yerssot
never payed attention to that messed

TrixStar
I thought it was kinda cheesy

fini
blink

shadowy_blue
No offense to the topic starter but I thought it was kinda cheesy too. I almost bursted out laughing on that.

Sifer
Why, how the **** else do you want him to shout it?

"Oh lookie, a flying beastie is on it's way to slaughter us - tally ho chaps"

It wasn't cheesy in the slightest - It was the sound of a man who has just shit his pants and is still doing so while shouting a warning out to ALL of his men...

Lord_Andres
hehe

shadowy_blue
If it wasn't cheesy for you, fine. But it was cheesy for me and I am more than sure that other people also found it that way and you can do nothing about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord_Andres
lets say it wasint very good, but it wasint that bad eithresmile

shadowy_blue
Exactly. wink I'm not saying that it is THAT bad. All I'm saying is David Wenham could probably yelled that line a little better as to not be called by some as "cheesy" because I'm pretty sure that it can still be improved. wink

BingaBonga
hey, i thought it was kind-of cool, i really didn't think of it as being cheesy because it was supposed to be a fearful moment, but i guess it could be cheesy is some eyes... angel

muse5
roflmao.... lololololol... oh look a flying beastie... i'm sorry, you're absolutely right... dude im at school in the library reading this and i just burst out laughing and now i getting yelled at for being 'disruptive'... keep up the good work

Exa
lol

I think its rather strange that everybody uses the name in Black Speech and yets everybody hates and fears that language (just think of Elronds reaction at the council)

Wraiths!!! Wraiths on wings!

fini
MY god!!!! a whole thread on a man shouting Nazgul?!?!!??!!!?

ANd Exa i dont think its black speech that they are afraid of......its what the ring's inscription says...........i guess that its more sinister in that language .

and besides if nazgul is in that language, i guess that there is nothing better to call it ( mind you nazgul is one cool word).

fini
MY god!!!! a whole thread on a man shouting Nazgul?!?!!??!!!?

ANd Exa i dont think its black speech that they are afraid of......its what the ring's inscription says...........i guess that its more sinister in that language .

and besides if nazgul is in that language, i guess that there is nothing better to call it ( mind you nazgul is one cool word). eg. would you call Cafe another word...........like place to gather and drink?.........you see there are some words that are better left in their original language

Exa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.