ahhh, im hoping they have legolas sing in the movie!!! ATTEN: kind of a spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Omg, i hope they have legolas sing in the movie, because he does in the book, and i can just imagine seeing legolas singing *swoons* i would LOVE to hear orlando bloom sing!!

hehe..i know that probably shouldnt of been spoiler capped...but i felt that i needed to, in case...some hasnt read the book, i didnt want to ruin WHAT might be happening in the movie...so i was just being careful

hehehe woot

CandyKoRn
lol.. that would be...... interesting.. I guess.. stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
id love that...*falls over to the thought*

"come on..you know you shedded a tear Lij, it had to be emotional for you"-me
"it was such a while back though, i dont remember if i cried or not"-Lij

Exa
As far as I know he won't
He also should have sung in FoTR and TT... so... well I don't think he will.

Only Aragorn was allowed to sing a bit on the EE of FoTR smile

Sifer
Well Pippin is gonna be singing the song he sings to Denethor in ROTK. According to the people who have viewed the 20 min preview, he is singing it while the Ride of the Rohirrim is taking place and it cuts back and forth. It also apparently shows Denethor scoffing his face like a hog and just ignoring Pippin.

Seraph

LegolasLover411
If Legolas Sang in the lord of the rings, I would scream sooo loud, that Orlando would probably hear me!!!!!

LegolasLover411
Seems like you really know your movies....

Exa
big grin
god im glad he didnt sing

Kitoky
Yessss unless he sings in the RotK: EE. Uh oh....

Isilcal
I dont kno if he sings in the EE of ROTK - maybe.. I know he sings in the book tho

Kitoky
He sings alot of stuff in the book, the song of Nimrodel, and the lament for Gandalf (I think).

I mean Orli is an excellent actor, and he's got this incredible strong, deep, voice, but singing might not do him any good, because I noticed that he stumbles on sayin' words and it might be difficult (ack brain dead), for him to sing.

pip-foot
hey, OrliNElijahsGrl: jsut wanted to let you know that the quote in your sig was wrong. pippin said the first line, not merry. Trust me: i have like all pip's lines memorized cuz he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Exa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.