Cast of Matrix Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

priestjim
In http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/rv_bios_cast_nav.html is the cast of Matrix Revolutions. By the cast list we find out (among other familiar characters) that :

1. The twins are not in the Revos.
2. The beard man is named Rama-Kandra (written this way)
3. The Architect is playing again in Revos (!)
4. The (probable) wife of Rama does not speak (her name is not in the cast).
4. The trainman has no specific name

The Omega
It's not the complete cast-list. Sorry. Harmann isn't on there, and the "pony-girls" aren't either.

The Omega
Keanu Reeves - Neo
Carrie-Anne Moss - Trinity
Laurence Fishburne - Morpheus
Hugo Weaving - Agent Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith - Niobe
Bruce Spence - Trainman
Nathaniel Lees - Mifune
Nona Gaye - Zee
Neil Rayment - Twin #1
Genevieve O'Reilly - Officer Wirtz
Jessica Wynands - Hel Club Pony Girl
Cassandra Williams - Bubble Girl
Nicole Roberts - Hel Club Slave
Kathryn Jenkins - Hel Club Trainee Pony-Girl
Adrian Rayment - Twin #2
Matt McColm - Agent Thompson
Anthony Wong - Ghost
Daniel Bernhardt - Agent Johnson
Harold Perrineau, Jr. - Link
Monica Bellucci - Persephone
Ngai Sing - Seraph

Bearded guy is Trainman (also making an appearance as Mouth of Sauron in Return of the King in December)

priestjim
Harmann? You mean Hamman. Yes he is there. And I think in the cast list, there are only people who are going to talk so maybe there are others but they are not having an active vocal part in the film.

priestjim
Where did you find that?

JediHDM
PriestJim> the wife of Rama IS in the cast, she is Kamala... (look at the pics) and the childs name is Sati...and just because the twins are not listed here doesn't mean they are not in the movie...

The Omega
Ah, yes. He was there at the bottom.
My point is that cast list on your page isn't complete.
These odd-balls are not on it

Genevieve O'Reilly - Officer Wirtz
Jessica Wynands - Hel Club Pony Girl
Cassandra Williams - Bubble Girl
Nicole Roberts - Hel Club Slave
Kathryn Jenkins - Hel Club Trainee Pony-Girl

So maybe the twins are not either.

priestjim
OK but the cool thing is that the Archie is playing again smile smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance

JediHDM
oh, and preistjim, you said that the twins are NOT in the movie, but then you said that you think only the characters with speaking parts in the movie are on the list...isn't this kinda mutually exclusive, i mean, either they aren't in the movie, or they are just not talking...

priestjim
Yes it is, but say that the twins are in Revos. Wouldn't it be weird for them not to talk? I mean in Reloaded they said a few lines.

bjn74
Its not unheard of to hide cast members from a cast listing to surprise the audience..And I remember Keanu Reeves said recently, "Their is a ton of surprises"....They've got to be in it....

priestjim
I hope it too...they bring good action scenes with them smile

The Omega
Hm! The actress playing Kamala is listed as ALSO having an appearance in Reloaded?
Where???

JediHDM
Thats what I was wondering, although it could just be that they say that because they are ESSENTIALLY the same movie, so they might be trying to trip us up, by saying the Archie IS in the next one, when he really isn't...JJ, but they are essentially the same movie...

priestjim
Are you sure Jedi that the Archie is not in Revos?

JediHDM
no, but he sounded pretty convinced that he wouldn't see Neo...i have no idea whether he is or not...

The Omega

priestjim
Well the atmosphere gave me the impression that they would see each other again (despite the fact that the archie sounded very much confident about what he had said). But whouldn't it be nice to see another scene with the archie. The first gave us so much information!

JediHDM
Omega> yes, i am REALLY sure that we dont see Kamala in Reloaded, since we only see Rama for two, very confusing seconds, and, if they have THAT much love for their child, i would think she would be with him and they with their child if we see her...wow, kinda confusing...

PriestJim> Yes, although i would like to see the Archie get his @$$ kicked by NEO, just b/c, i have to say that we dont see HIM again, although, perhaps, he has a reverse-avatar in the real-world...like the speak machine

priestjim
I don't think they are going to fight physically. The archie is an old man. Maybe Neo does to him what he did to Smith. And good point about the reverse-avatar. Maybe you are right. smile

Korri
wow guys again, u have done your homework!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.