Eve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
Yes, i know the EVERYTHInG ThAt HAS A BEGINniNG HAS an END thread still exists, however, it was very long and off the topic i am talking about, so, i am creating a new topic about EVE...so, all the young un's can know about her.

the original poster said the above statement, with certain letters lowercase. If you write it out like biblical hebrew, then you get a string, and if that string is then placed underneath the original, except backwards, you get:

EVERYTHInGThAtHASABEGINniNGHASanEND
DNEnaSAHGNinNIGEBASAHtAhTGnIHTYREVE
___| |_____| |_________|_|___|
___RY_____TH_________I_N__G

leaving us with RYTHING
the END of EVERYTHING is RYTHING, and the BEGINNING is EVE...
SO, i thought that EVE is the beginning and the end, perhaps the first AI created, and she is the SOURCE, thus meaning that NEO must meet with her/fuse perhaps, so she would be the beginning and the end. I know there are other theories, so now it is time for the other theories to be posted. (*ahem* Burly, your turn...)

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> im going by what i'm givin, which is, RYTHING...which happens to be the 'END' of 'everything'...its like one of those riddles, where the riddle makes you think its talking about one thing, when the answer is REALLY in the question itself...

and, i have been told that Dammerung means BOTH evening and sunrise, or something like that, so, it could be New beginning, rather than the bleak way you present it...

The Omega

JediHDM
oh, guess i didnt explain that above...if you take the letter in the top row corresponding to the lower-case letters in the bottom row, you get RYTHING...thats where i got it from...i made a pic, but i forgot to explain...so, if we look at rything, where does it come from? well, its the second part, or END, of everything, with the first part, or the BEGINNING, being EVE. THATS where i got it from...

SpikeSpiegel
I would say you were over analising this but knowing what the wachatoskis are like

burlyman
aparently Eve probably means living

what if somehow (dont ask me how) persephone is eve?
so then perhaps she could technically be the mother

cain and abel are meros henchman in reloaded (and etm)
in genesis they were sons of adam and eve
well in the bible cain killed abel, not eve but that doesnt matter

adam lived 930 years (would that make any sense to how many matrixes)

the architect would be god for chucking adam and eve out of eden
and he could be noah too for flushing out the second one he made "disappointed by failure"

And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth

JediHDM
I like the idea, burly, however, the only thing i see wrong with it is, if persephone is the mother, why would she kill her child(ren)? It would make sense that she would turn over the keymaker to Neo, seeing as how she would want the matrix to continue, however...

burlyman
*shrugs*

they are notoriously difficult to terminate, she had the chance

ah well she seems to be both good and bad
she killed one and let the other go
she gave neo the keymaker but she alerted her husband

dave123
now thats clever!, especially concidering revos aint out yet

you lost me for a sec, but i understand big grin

"um, well...not any crazier than i am"

spydar1982
can you explain this so an idiot could understand?

JediHDM
this is the original thread this idea was posted in, so you can see the original thinking that brought about this idea...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7546&highlight=beginning

The Omega
JediHDM> Nope, sorry. I still don't see how you get that. And why you should put the sentence in reverse below (if, then shouldn't you write the reverse of Everything that has and end has a beginning)?

JediHDM
i took the phrase "everything that has a beginning has an end", wrote it like Biblical Hebrew, where there are no spaces, and then, underneath it, wrote out the EXACT opposite, kinda like a palindrome... then, going by the letters that stand out from the others, (meaning the lowercase letters) i took the corresponding letter, using the second as a decoding key for the first. This gives me RYTHING...

spydar1982
Whoa...! I would have never thought...

The Omega
Ah, now I see what you mean.
get anything interesting if you do it the other way around?

JediHDM
let me check...oh, now i remember how i did it, because someone else had started talking about getting nthnian and they couldn't figure out what it was, except that NIAN has some connotation (cant remember, on the other page...) so i tested the other way...

JediHDM
nope, it just gives me 'nhtabne' and 'nhtasnn' and i dont see any words or parts of words there...too many consonants...although...with the last one, if you forget the first and last 'n', and rearrange the letters in the middle, you get 'shant', add the 'n's back on, and you get 'nshantn' which SOUNDS LIKE 'enchanting'...pulling at threads now...
bennath
thenabn
banneth
then nab

i dont know, dont see anything useful there...

burlyman
eve-rything that has a beginning has an end

burlyman
eek! http://www.astradome.com/adam&eve_myth.htm

clavis9495
That leaves us to but one question: who is eve in the matrix?

a) Persephone
b) the oracle
c) trinity
d) could it be Niobe??? (jk)

burlyman
Furthermore, Gnostic scriptures said Eve not only created Adam and obtained his admission to heaven; she was the very soul within him, as Shakti was the soul of every Hindu god and yogi. Adam could not live without "power from the Mother," so she descended to earth as "the Good Spirit, the Thought of Light called by him "Life" (Hawwa)." She entered into Adam as his guiding spirit of conscience. "It is she who works at the creature, exerts herself on him, sets him in his own perfect temple, enlightens him on the origin of his deficiency, and shows him his (way of) ascent." Through her, Adam was able to rise above the ignorance imposed on him by the male God.

By this Gnostic route came the Midrashic assertion that Adam and Eve were originally androgynous, like Shiva and his Shakti. She dwelt in him, and he in her; they were two souls united in one body, which God later tore apart, depriving them of their bliss of union. Cabalists took up the idea and said the paradise of Eden can be regained only when the two sexes are once more united; even God must be united with his female counterpart, the heavenly Eve called Shekina.

JediHDM
I find SO many things wrong with that paragraph, however, for the purposes of the matrix, interesting, perhaps eve is the ONE code...?

clavis9495
JediHDM has spoken!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.