Is tom felton gunna be in the 3de movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stargurl
i've heard he is and isnt. i also saw one pic of him on the set so idk. wut all have u guys heard? do u guys kno were i can c pics of him on the site of the 3de movie?
sad eek! stick out tongue embarrasment smile big grin evil face

Malfoy's chick
he is going to be in all Harry Potter movies then he is quitting acting to fish

stargurl
oic. thats good hes gunna b in them all but it suxs he aint gunna be a actor forever!

Malfoy's chick
I kno, he is such a good actor!

stargurl
ya hes a awsome actor and a major hottie!

Malfoy's chick
agree!

stargurl
lol. very true. i want 2 find sum newer pics of him. ne 1 kno a site?

sugarprincess
He cant quit, oh no. I'm serious if he quits acting I will destroy every fish on the face of this earth so he has to go into acting.
Who likes fishing anyway? its totally boring. Maybe its just the Leo in me, but I would never be able to sit for hours on end waiting for an insignificant animal to come along and bite the end of my fishing line

starlitegrl
fishing?????? r u kidin me??? he is givin up actin for fishing????
is he dumb or what??...i mean he is REALLY good actor........
what is he thinking...........

mg16
well fishing is his favorite pastime, i saw it in one of his bios

sugarprincess
Ya i read that too. He loves to fish and stuf, and sing, he loves to sing and fish, why doesnt be become a singer? i mean its better than fishing
Fishing is so sticky and gross

StrgzrCndyPixie
fishings kool i go out with my dad all da time and mayb he can sing and fish i dnt no???????

crazy_c
ARGH!!!!!!

starprincess366
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he can't quite for the fish? AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i used to fish with my grandfather al long time ago but its boring, he is like the only good acter he can't quite! i wonder what kinda fish he likes? hmm i read an article for class abouyt fish, it was written in 2001, franken fish, it was about releasing genetically modified fish into the wild, but i hate fish so i coould care less, i agree, ill killl all those fish so he will have no choice but to act!

stargurl
i dont think he should bcome a fishermen. i cant catch a fish. last time i tryed i broke my rod. i think he should become a famouse singer 2. but if fishin is wut he likes then i guess thats what he should do. cuz its his life and stuff. but i wish he would b like a part time fisher and part time actor. that would make me happy! roll eyes (sarcastic) love

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i heard dan is the one leaving after the 3rd movie.. but idk

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
lmao.. u all r 2 funni

Malfoy's chick
he said that he sings used to sing in quires (I CAN"T SPELL) but he could never get a record label or anything because he says he is horrible

Tired Hiker
*runs naked through thread*

slayer
*runs naked behind Th*

mimi
dan is going to play harry in the 4th movie! and I read tom's biggest wish is to open a fish store. and he will be in the third movie sure but not in the 4th because he has to learn or something like that.

Orli'sElf7
yea he did sing in choirs...but FISHING?!?!?! ill HELP you destroy every damn fish on the planet tom cant leave me...i mean US!!!! tom cant leave all his fans hanging he has sooo much talent!!!!

stargurl
i think we should all go and kill all the fish that way he cant bcome a fisher and we can look at his hotness forever!!!

Schizo_n_me
I think you ppl should let him become a fisher...let his fame die away and then start fishing yerselves so that you have a chance of meeting him. Ya know what I mean. If you met him at some lake then got to know him and took all kinds of pics you could have your own personal way to remember his hotness. And you wouldn't have 2 kill all the fish causing some 3rd world countrys 2 die off wink laughing

stargurl
thats a good point i will now bcome a fisher woman and find tom lol

[Ms_dEaTh]
Check out this newest Azkaban pic of Tom Felton.

He's totally hot but what the hell is he doing??

Schizo_n_me
I think he's catching a paper crane or something. I still say he's got a weird expression in that pic...

witchychiky
i think he looks ugly in that picture but thats only my opinion

Aniket
He is going to be in the third movie and i saw some screenshots in a website

brittany_peach
no i dony think dan is leaving the movie,cause i heard him and emma are goignt o be head boy and head girl!!!!!!!!!!!

brittany_peach
no i dont think dan is leaving the movie,cause i heard him and emma are goignt o be head boy and head girl!!!!!!!!!!!

brittany_peach
there is no telling what tom is doing in that pic (lol)

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dun like tt hairstyle on him - he looks better with the slicked back one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.