about topics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
ok I got a red x in every topic on the GDF main page, some sort of gif I think. Does anyone get other pic than the red x?

Raz
Its not a cross, more of a dot. It bascially tells you that you've made a post in that topic.

queeq
No, finti's right. There are little grpahics right in front of the pagenumbers to each thread. They don't show up. I have the same thing.

Ushgarak
The link for them has 'ubb' in it; is that why they aren't working?

queeq
This IS UBB, right?

R.C
Nah, this is vBulletin.

The red cross on a white background is a broken image icon. Means that the image file being pointed too isn't at the specified location.

Ushgarak
That was my point; are they stored at ubb files that we no longer have access to?

Gundark
I'm getting the same thing on my screen.

Ushgarak
Indeed. No-one can see them; it's a bad link.

Gundark
Bad dates. (eyes dead monkey)

Ushgarak
Though one thing that CAN be fixed, Gundy, is your title. Whatever would Queeq think?

Gundark
I changed it at work....guess I have to change it at home here too.

Ushgarak
Yeah! You'd better just go and do that!

Gundark
I believe its correct now.

queeq
WOOOOHOOOOO!. My girl.

Gundark
Chaos & Mayhem. Together again.http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/love/bolletje.gif

Dim
That's a...hmmmmmmmm..yeah. wink

Texas
Those little smiley faces of yours are so cute and creative, they bring a smile to my face smile .........all is well in the world smile smile smile smile

queeq
Yes, Gundy-babe, together again. Let's take this board by the throat and make it give us what we desire. http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/love/kotc.gif

finti
wont yield an inch evil face

queeq
So you think now.

finti
Always and I`m not talking about those Always for laydies. big grin

queeq
I'm so happy you aren't.

finti
No cause they are the true vampires of the world eek! eek! laughing out loud

R.C
Eugghhhhh!

And they have wings!!!!!!

finti
told you didnt I : .VAMPIRES laughing out loud

queeq
Now I'm wondering if this is gross or funny..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I say: FUNNY! laughing out loud

Texas
I say its both big grin sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Same thing really. evil face

R.C
Grossly funny!!!

Ya know, I don't get it. They have make these things with wings, then they make thong shaped ones, what is the point!!!

finti
To plug it totally laughing out loud laughing out loud embarrasment

queeq
Maybe we should hang up a sign saying "No Women allowed. Someone is going to be slapped bad. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.