the Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
OK, i looked them up on Dictionary.com, and...

Sati-act of a widow cremating herself on the funeral pyre of her husband to show her devotion (although, i also found that Sati was a form of child-marriage that was forbidden)
Kamala-a east-asian tree, or the powder obtained from this tree
Rama-an incarnation of Vishnu

then i found THIS: ( http://w3.gwis.com/~ajmani/lakshmi.html )

According to the puranas, she was the incarnated as the daughter of the sage Bhrigu and his wife Khyati. She was later born out of Ksheer Sagar (ocean of milk) while being churned. Hence, her appellation, Ksheera Samudra Raja Tanaya. As consort of Vishnu, she is born as his spouse whenever he incarnates. When Vishnu appeared as Vamana, Parasurama, Rama, Krishna, she appeared as Padma or Kamala, Dharani, Sita and Rukmini. She is as inseparable from Vishnu as speech from meaning or knowledge from intellect, or good deeds from righteousness.

NOw, what this means, i do not know, but i will continue to search...

JediHDM
found this on ( http://www.urday.com/bhrigu.htm )
Maharshi Bhrigu was one of the Manasputras (born by a wish) of Lord Brahma. He was married to Khyati, the daughter of Daksha. Two sons, Dhata and Vidhata and a daughter Shri(or Lakshmi) were born to them. Maharshi Bhrigu is also called Prajapati (creator) as he was created by Lord Brahma to help him in the process of creation of the universe.

ok, so if Bhrigu is the creator, or the Architect, then Daksha would be the mother of the matrix, and would mean that Sati is the granddaughter of the Architect, so perhaps she is so important because she CAN REWRITE/RECREATE the MATRIX!!! Not NEO, but SITA...maybe THATS why she's so important...

JediHDM
this is a pic of Rama, Kamala, and Sati, for those of you who are lost...
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_img/photo_rev_sept_17.jpg

yskah
ok, there is a tiny problem here, for one, your posts are kinda confusing. sati/sita kinda aren't the same entity... but i'm not an expert on the hindu mythology. anyways, you've got all those interesting points there, and my brain is still trying to wrap around them all, especially since i'm not a matrix expert either.
but: how can a program have a granddaughter? unless she's just another program, but then how would we know that her purpose is not just to sidetrack neo? there is so much more that i wish the architect would have said, so that we could pick it apart, but then, in his omission i suppose he said volumes.
anyways, she more than likely has some role, as does rama, because why else would the guy have been talking to the merovingian?
and, no matter how many times the matrix has been reloaded, something has to go differently this time, i firmly believe this; why else would the story be worth telling?
i mean, there's already smith's presence, which is an anomaly in itself, so in short... my brain hurts.

JediHDM
we are told that the two programs have a child, whether they write it together, or they actually "concieve" it, i do not know, however, that is what we are told. Ok, this is really scary...

Sati is a name of the hindu goddess Durga. Durga is an incarnation of the Mother Goddess. Hindus believe in reincarnation, so, perhaps, Sati, the little girl, is the reincarnation of EVE, or the mother of the matrix (or both...). Also, Durga killed the powerful demon Mahish (smith) and all his great commanders. Demonic forces are self-destructive but very powerful. Divine forces are constructive but slow and efficient. When demonic forces CREATE IMBALANCE, all gods unite, becoming one divine force called Shakti or Durga...So, perhaps, Neo must unite with Sati, the little girl, and perhaps even the Source or the Speak machine, in order to gain the power needed to stop Smith, similarly to (all the gods) uniting to stop Mahish (smith)...

This is only a very elaborate theory, but it is scary, and something to think about, don't you think?

oh, and these are the websites, in case you want to take a look for yourself...
http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/ind2.html
http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_gods_and_goddesses/durga.htm

burlyman
programs that the achitect created to watch over things, in a sense, are gods

clavis9495
kewl...

JediHDM
ok, if the Speak machine is really called "Deus ex Machina", then that makes sense, cause neo would be like the "god" of the humans, and the speak machine is the Machine god, so they come together to fight SMITH, however, where would the child Sati come in...i mean, if shes really as special as the oracle says she is, she is like the offspring of both races, almost like a cyborg but both parts are seamless with the other. she is human become machine and machine become human...

spydar1982
and her parents stole the Oracles termination codes for the love of the child. Does someone want to hurt the child. If so why would they if shes an offspring of both races. Smith doesn't seem to be after her.

JediHDM
im not sure if anyone's AFTER her, however, the oracle said she is important, so im gonna think that SOMETHING is gonna happen...

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> i would accept that, and that would make the Oracle as the mother easier to believe...but just a little easier. stick out tongue IF they are taking her with them, and they are leaving by choice, which i disbelieve...i think they HAVE to leave...and Neo is...WHAT IF (and this is gonna require either Neo has ALWAYS been able to wirelessly connect, or MWAM, you decide stick out tongue) the little girl BROUGHT NEO back into the Matrix, so that he could take her while her parents are sent to the SOURCE...that would explain how she's standing over him when he wakes up...

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> well, i guess if Neo's mind has touched the source, then its POSSIBLE he JUST gained the ability...as for your other questions...i think it is to the SOURCE, but i'm not sure...If the oracle (or the mother, if not the oracle) is behind this, i definitely believe Neo has been pulled back into the Matrix, by either Sati or the Mother...Why they are there, i think, is up to Mero to tell us, cause i think they were captured when Rama gave Mero the codes (in M2, when Neo etc meet Mero)

forumcrew
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

forumcrew
what if archie was just a pimp.. and the oracle, sati, persephone.. they all are mothers

JediHDM
that sounds like typical male thinking to me...are you male, forumcrew? as for the question, NO, the Architect said SHE would be It's MOTHER, singular, not plural...as for Sati being a mother...SHES FOUR!!! or somewhere around there, the actress is about four...

The Omega

JediHDM
well, they seem to be taking all their possessions with them, where they goin, Hawaii?! Also, the rogue programs in humans seems possible...

The Omega
Where are they going? Now that's the big question.
I don't know.
But I'll give it a thought. Tomorrow big grin
Good-night all.

JediHDM
No other comments? i want to know what everyone thinks of this...even if you disagree, i wanna know.

ITALIAN926
Keep digging man, you may make yourself an asset when they need ideas and input for a M4. smile

JediHDM
Does that mean it sounds good...?

There's not gonna be an M4, despite what MasterofMatrix, or any WB haters, would lead you to believe...

ITALIAN926
Well, I would doubt the creators of Friday the 13th wouldve ever imagined making like 10 sequels either. Its amazing what money can do.

JediHDM
unless the Wachowski brothers direct it and write it, I'M not going to see it, and i doubt anyone but the Lemmings would, so...they would probably make more money, however, they would lose their fanbase. Besides, the Wachowskis ARE the matrix, without them, the matrix is just a term in Linear Algebra...

JediHDM
ok, i think this is kinda important information to be left on the sixth page, although this is gonna be dropped after a few hours any way, but... Does anyone else think anything else about the family, purpose, whats in a name, anything?

Osiris
oh no! u people r relating matrix's philosophy to hinduism

forumcrew
its not matrix philosophy to hinduism its the family to it... jedi i think the child and the kid will play a big part in "rebuilding" i htink they are both the next evolution in their kind, both humans and machines.. and they will be kind of examples of what society will become when they start coperating.. its also 6:30am and ive been drinking since 1200 so i diont know how iread this or if this will make sens.. i tried hardd tpt type its alre all tigh right though

burlyman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.