What is ur view on this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
when say a guy has sex like alot and he is considered a stud but when a girl does it she is considered a tramp how is that possible i mean why do people do that i sure dont but i like not having to worry being called a tramp

carnage713
haha c'mon d u nooo ur a tramp

Paola
yea... that's one of the "pros" on being a man no

DemonicGambit
I think it sucks that women get called names like that, it's ****ed up. Makes me glad I'm a guy though

blakangel
Guys always think they get called 'studs'..... but if you were sleeping with alot of women, my way you get called a 'player' or a 'user'....or just a 'a$$hole'

In other words we come to the conclusion you only use women for one thing..!

ChinaNiki
I'm sorry but the women I know call guys who sleep around sluts and whores too. We've been using those names for them for years. It's not exclusively a girl thing anymore.

Korri
yeah but its still maily targeted at us gals

LanceWindu
I'm not a man-whore...

Korri
ok

burlyman
i am no

clispin
it suckz, just another version of sexism in society today.

burlyman
i wouldnt call a girl a **** or whore or whatever if she had sex wiv loads of guys, but its the girls who dress like hookers and do it, that are asking for it

xblanex
Cmon weve all heard the christina aguliera song.

DeNiro
I agree with that post it is the most right to the point responce that was right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.