whats ur fav radio station

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
mine is 94.7 the zone plays all rock then I like Q101

blakangel
Total Rock, XFM are favourates....

but mostly I listen to Radio 2.... it has some decent music now and then spesh on saturday nights. big grin

But mostly most stations are tedious and Id rather put on a CD.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Power 106

Mujaffa
radio 1 oslowink

mechmoggy
BBC Radio 1 & 2, although Radio 1 does play some real crap at times.

I prefer MTV2 Europe, mostly good music on there. Shame I can't get it in my car though...

GABRIEL05
Why is it that the "alternative" radio station in New York, or Chicago, sounds just like the one in Seattle or the Bay Area. Same thing with the "rap hip-hop" station and the jazz station. I mean in terms of how their daily program is setup and just in general how their DJ's sound and shite like that. It's like they're all owned by one large conglomerate (sp?).

diegocala
XM Satellite

Thing_1
I listen to 101.1 real rock and 103.1 the buzz

BackFire349
i like talk radio. 97.1FM out here for me.

cermiestar
Xfm....it was funny they stole some of capital fm's CD and microwaved them live on air

BOPRecruit 16
97. 3, 95.7, old 105.7, 104.9, 105.3

92.3 Krock

Tex
I never listen to the radio, unless I'm listening to Howard Stern in the morning.

bordom
embarrasment Bob and Tom. They are friggin hilarious in the morning stick out tongue

Da preacher
Be One.

shyguy
triple j radio Australia

Koala MeatPie
CHOM 97.7
Classical Rock

&

800 AM

StinkFist462
Drive 105 (105.1, 105.3, 105.7) not owned or operated by Clear Channel Communications. makes it all the better

cool_dudes_rule
kerrang radio.

el_barto
Fungus 53 on XM Satelite radio.

King_Thorin
94.5 The Buzz F.M.

LiL nAstY GirL
Z100/Sirius

HIPHOP IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE ON THE RADIO

so therefore f*ck a station

you can quote P on that, chea!

Slay
KinK FM
Arrows Classic Rock embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.